The Raiden Project Card

Kocrow17

I made this card for my own "Reverse Contest". The art is the cover-art for the "Raiden Project" game, so I guess it's copyrighted by Konami. Keep in mind, I've been gone from card making for a while, so don't expect any miracle-creations from me, lol.

RaidenII.jpg

Raiden Jet

Fire/Machine/4/1400/900

When this card destroys a monster, you can place 1 counter on it OR once per turn, select and activate 1 of the following effects that you did not activate during your last turn:

- Increase the ATK of this card by 500 for each counter on it until your next Standby Phase.

- Destroy 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls.

- Remove a counter from this card, it can attack once again in a row.

Thanks for the posts, everyone!

cool card' date='the effect reminds me of Vic Viper

[/quote']

Ah, as it should. Raiden and Gradius (Vic Viper's Game) are both 2-D shooting games and have a somewhat similar power-up system. I wanted this card to be 1 part Vic Viper, and 1 part B.E.S. Boss.

I LOVE THIS CARD!!

dude i think this is awsome. Love the picture and the effect.

Nice work!

0.0 Wow, glad you like it that much^^.

Thanks for the posts' date=' everyone!

cool card,the effect reminds me of Vic Viper

Ah, as it should. Raiden and Gradius (Vic Viper's Game) are both 2-D shooting games and have a somewhat similar power-up system. I wanted this card to be 1 part Vic Viper, and 1 part B.E.S. Boss.

I LOVE THIS CARD!!

Nice work!

0.0 Wow' date=' glad you like it that much^^.

[/quote']

I must say you are 1 of the first people whom I recognise as a great card maker in this site

Thanks for the posts' date=' everyone!

cool card,the effect reminds me of Vic Viper

I LOVE THIS CARD!!

Nice work!

0.0 Wow' date=' glad you like it that much^^.

[/quote']

I must say you are 1 of the first people whom I recognise as a great card maker in this site

Thanks^^. I'm glad my talent is being recognised. Though my doctor says this is bad for my ego... lol

I give it an E. The effect is overpowered for its level. Otherwise, the card is awesome.

It'd be nice if you pointed out what it is exactly about the effect that makes it overpowered. I've been looking it over, and the only way I can see to abuse it would be to Shrink an opponent's attacking monster, running it into my jet and obtaining a counter, then using Limiter Removal to double its at 2800 to attack and then attack once again in a row with its third effect. A situational combo that would result in me losing my Jet anyway.

Archived