Legion the Undead Leviathan - a new card to celebrate 400 posts

Hello everyone. I have another card for you to rate/hate/comment I made this card to celebrate my 400th post and becoming a 4-Star member. I had the idea for this card long ago, but I wanted to save it for something special. Without further ado:

57819km6.jpg

CARD TEXT

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except when there are 8 or more Zombie-Type monsters in your Graveyard. This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type monster. The original ATK and DEF of this card are both equal to the number of Zombie-Type monsters in your Graveyard x 500. Increase the ATK and DEF of all face-up Zombie-Type monsters on your field (except this card) by 500. Any monster that battles with this card is removed from play at the end of the Damage Step.

Lemme know whatcha think. :D

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Hm... Well, the effect is alright, but mostly beatdown. It's nothing but a giant beatstick, and it would be underpowered were it not for its Special Summon effect. I'd cut down the number of required Zombies, though; it's not as good as DAD/JD either way.

The OCG is great, but there are nuances, and it's little things that make the card. This is the correct OCG, to the best of my knowledge: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having 8 or more Zombie-Type monsters in your Graveyard. This card is treated as both a Zombie- and Dragon-Type monster. The original ATK and DEF of this card are both equal to the number of Zombie-Type monsters in your Graveyard x 500. Increase the ATK and DEF of all face-up Zombie-Type monsters on your field (except this card) by 500. Monsters this card destroys by battle are removed from play instead of going to the Graveyard. EDIT: Damn force of habit.

Please rate my cards. I wouldn't normally say that, but I'm always ignored, and pretty desperate.

Archived