My First Set: The Dark is Rising ( 8/???)-WiP

DarkDragoQueen

I am working on a set call the The Dark Is Rising. The main feature in this set is the Demonic Dragons. They are a hybrid of Dragon/Fiend and are of Dark Attribute.It was originally done for an RPG site I am on. However now I want to finish them off. In this set there are some other cards as well. I hope I can get some ideas and suggestions for the rest of the set. Anyway I hope everyone enjoy my first set of cards ever. ^_^

[align=center]

Disclaimer: Images are not done by me (unless stated otherwise). I just used photobucket and google to get them and use them.[/align]

42818wi7.jpg

((Fuzzy text so….))

Card Lore:

[1 DARK Turner+ 1 or more Non-Turner Monster(s)]

When on the field it is also a Dragon. The original attack and defense of this card is the total ATK and DEF of the monsters sent to the graveyard. When Synchro summoned- pay 1000 lifepoints. When it destroys non-Dark monsters-deal 1000 damage to your opponent's life points. This card is not affected by traps in the Battle Phase.

42818as3.jpg

42818ox4.jpg

42818xw8.jpg

42818eb6.jpg

42818vp7.jpg

42818pg9.jpg

42818vj4.jpg

^_^ Thanks for your comment...However the overused picture is a very agreeable thing. --; Sadly: I can't find some images that suit them. If some people tell me which pictures are overused: I can try to replace them. But I will update the Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon-I don't even know WHY it is an effect monster and not a fusion. o.O;

Edit: There! Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon is now a Fusion!

Archived