Symphonia Soldier-Karin! Oh yeah, hot girl inside, etc.

Arekku_Koro

32309kw5.jpg

Effect:

When this card is Summoned, add 1 "Symphonia Soldier" to your hand. By discarding 1 "Symphonia Soldier" from your hand to the graveyard, you may inflict 600 damage to your opponent's Life Points. For each time you use this effect, decrease this card's ATK by 300 points. If this card's ATK points are 0, destroy this card.

False advertising. She's "cute", or "adorable" at best, not hot. :P

Anyway, I'd raise her ATK to 1600. More fuel for her effect and bumps her above the "Giant Rat"/"Warrior Lady" searchers that would trigger her effect too frequently. Don't worry, there's still "Reinforcements of the Army" and even another "Symphonia Soldier" itself to act as searchers.

False advertising. She's "cute"' date=' or "adorable" at best, not hot. :P

Anyway, I'd raise her ATK to 1600. More fuel for her effect and bumps her above the "Giant Rat"/"Warrior Lady" searchers that would trigger her effect too frequently. Don't worry, there's still "Reinforcements of the Army" and even another "Symphonia Soldier" itself to act as searchers.

[/quote']

Thanks Kaze-Sama! I'm gunna do just that.

That was uncalled for, KOREAN2...

The image for the card is cute. I agree with God Kaze with the stat change. Your OCG is a bit off. I think it should be:

When this card is Summoned, add 1 "Symphonia Soldier" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can discard 1 "Symphonia Soldier" monster from your hand to inflict 600 damage to your opponent. Each time you use this card's effect, decrease the ATK of this card by 300. When this card's ATK is reduced to 0, destroy this card.

Pretty good card. I'm gonna give it a 8.4/10. :D

Pretty cool dude. I've never liked fan art for like video games put on cards, but thats just me being picky I suppose :P. Good simple effect that is easy to understand. 9/10 for me, only because I think the ATK should be a multiple of 300 so that the number of turns it takes for this card to hit 0 is fixed. Sexy stuff! Keep it up.

Archived