Lock.Moving to a different site.club members that still want to be a part ask me for site name

Cozmosus

SaturnGrl i like to apologize on behalf of what ever that guys name was he should have never done what he did its despicable stealing others work

Oh, you don't need to apologize for him. He's responsible for his own actions and he needs to learn that his actions come with a penalty. So, no worries. I don't blameany of you other than the individual who committed the offense. ^_^

And YCMaker#2: You might want to visit my Serebii thread for the answer to your question. Click the link in my Sig.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YCM: I suppose you can try and sprite your own versions,just be sure you don't directly copy from my sprites and designs. And I hate to seem like a stick in the mud, but no thanks to the club invite. I just sprite as a hobby. But thanks for the consideration. ^_^

Mew: Oh, I'm more than happy to be a friendly member. I'm not one to hold a grudge, nor am I normally unpleasent. I just have no tolerence for thieves, especially ones who steal from me or my friends. Other tan that little bit of rage factor, I'm quite pleasent to have around. :D

Alrighty then.

Heh' date=' Seems Zephkaaa decided to "Move way" after he got busted.

Seems I ruined his reputation by exposing him. XD

[/quote']

That was funny. (Has he been banned yet. It don't matter. 'cause when his rep wasn't disabled, he has alot of reps from his other acount. He had 49, now he has like 5.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived