my retro card set....plz rate!!!!!!!

archfiend1993

these are some cards ive been working on can you please rate them for me.....

(most of them are old cards recreated)

95441tx0.jpg

effect-this card can only be special summoned by discarding 1 'blue eyes white dragon' from your hand to the graveyard. during battle between this attacking monster and a defence position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as battle damage to your opponent. when this card is destroyed by battle inflict 1500 points of damage to your opponents life points.

95441tf2.jpg

effect-equip only to a monster from the booster pack 'legend of blue eyes white dragon' or 'metal raiders'. the monster gains 600 ATK and cannot be destroyed by cards from 'phantom darkness' and 'light of destruction'.

95441nr0.jpg

effect-activate this card during your end phase, next turn you can conduct your battle phase twice.

95441ly9.jpg

effect-when a card that stops your monsters from attacking is activated negate the effect as destroy the card.

95441vv8.jpg

effect-all fusion monsters on the field gain 500 ATK and all non-fusion monsters lose 300 ATK.

95441kp9.jpg

the playful little imp, now possesed by the dark ruler has became a true warrior and now never gives his opponents chances to escape.

i hope you like them 8)

Archived