Card

Luna Lovegood

I do not own pic

111474pd9.jpg

This card's attribute is also treated as 'Zombie'. This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This card requires 3 DARK Zombie-Type monsters to Tribute Summon it. If this card is in face-up defense position, destroy it. This card is unaffected by spells. If this card attacks your opponent directly, destroy up to 2 LIGHT monsters on the field. Pay 500 Life Points per monster destroyed by this effect. This card gain 100 ATK for every monster destroyed by this effect. Once per turn, you may tribute 1 level 7 or higher DARK monster on your side of the field to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. Once per turn, you may pay 1000 Life points to give this card 300 ATK. If this card has the lowest ATK on your side of the field, destroy it. This card cannot be removed from play. If it would be removed from play, send it to your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by a DARK monster. This card cannot be sent to the Graveyard from your hand. If this card is the target of a trap that would destroy it, you may switch the target to another monster on your side of the field.

Guest Welche

Funk*Lord's Card:

OCG: 18 errors. Long effect bonus applied. ^_^ 11/20

Name: A little plain. >_> 4/5

Picture: Needs more detail to the scythe and background. 13/15

Balance: I think it's a little UPd for 3 tributes. 14/20

Effect Length and Quality: Very long indeed. ^_^ 19/20

Originality: There are already Reapers such as Spirit Reaper, Reaper on the Nightmare, and Reaper of the Cards, so it reminds me of them a bit. 7/10

Little Details: Perfect! 10/10

Disclaimer Bonus: +5 points for you. ^_^

Total: 83/100 Not bad, but unfortunately you are eliminated despite your high score since alim had a higher score, sorry.

Thank you Doom Wraith for this great piece of criticism!

Archived