Grullium the Warrior

Instinct

[align=center]Another card I made. Please help if there are any OCG problems. Thx =D

9298sk5.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. During your Standby Phase, you can remove from play 1 "Grullium the Warrior" from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand or Deck. When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 of your removed from play monsters. It is destroyed at the End Phase of this turn.[/align]

Hm, I'm fine with it here...but isn't this really pop culture? lol

Anyways, I really like the multilayered effect, which eventually results in special summoning a removed from play monster. I'm not quite sure how to utilize it well, but it sounds promising, and the whole mechanism of this card is definitely good for instant, cyclic field presence.

And I love redwall, haha.

Oh, as for ocg, I think you normally leave remove from play as a single, unbroken phrase, so you can say:

"You can remove from play 1 Martin the..."

Oh, and slight typo at the end where you said "Special Summon 1 monster [that was] removed from play."

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. During your Standby Phase, you can remove from play 1 "Martin the Warrior" from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand or Deck. When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 of your removed from play monsters. It is destroyed at the End Phase of this turn.

Minor fixes above. ^_^ Redwall FTW! Although I really think this should be in Pop Culture as silverlighted said, so I'm just going to report it to be moved there if you don't mind. ^_^

Archived