> Dj Osiris's Rave Revolution Trio <

Junk Raver

1st - Fine' date=' not risky at all. 7.5/10

2nd -[b'] Ruling on adding Synchros / Fusion monsters to the hand?[/b] Otherwise, fine for now. 7.5/10

3rd - Fine, well balanced. 7/10

The Rulebook states

Fusion Deck Zone - If you are playing with a Fusion Monster Cards put your Fusion Deck face-down in this space.

Card States - by Releasing this card you can add 1 face-up monster in your Extra Deck to your hand.

So as you can see, you cannot add Synchro or Fusion monsters from your Extra Deck to your hand, only monsters placed there with face-up placement effects.

But thank you ^_^

'I would make it clear on the second one that you can not add Fusion or Synchro Monsters to your hand.'

See above but thanx ^_^

And thanx also Hunter ^_^

1st - Fine' date=' not risky at all. 7.5/10

2nd -[b'] Ruling on adding Synchros / Fusion monsters to the hand?[/b] Otherwise, fine for now. 7.5/10

3rd - Fine, well balanced. 7/10

The Rulebook states

Fusion Deck Zone - If you are playing with a Fusion Monster Cards put your Fusion Deck face-down in this space.

Card States - by Releasing this card you can add 1 face-up monster in your Extra Deck to your hand.

So as you can see, you cannot add Synchro or Fusion monsters from your Extra Deck to your hand, only monsters placed there with face-up placement effects.

But thank you ^_^

'I would make it clear on the second one that you can not add Fusion or Synchro Monsters to your hand.'

See above but thanx ^_^

And thanx also Hunter ^_^

=p You have everything covered

Rating stays the same. =]

Great cards and greater SCR images! I´ll spend days on Photoshop how to make it like you do. It looks better than the real ones, man! But I don´t know how at all ... hmm, and the Tutorial here is not useful. Maybe you want to tell how it works, that would be great.

10/10

hm.. I am sorry that I missed the rest of this set.

But I understand the rest of the theme. ^_^ it is excelent.

9/10 for these three. Very nice!

Ooc: these cards are revolutionary to the game, and certainly one of the most original ideas here. It would be an honor if you would comment on my revolutionary set, the Ally Monster thread, because they are one of the most original ideas as well.

I am glad that your Mod time hasn't taken away from your card making. ;)

Archived