Zombie Mayhem!!! Includes a New Zombie Type MOnster~With NEW Effect~ ^_^ [(~CMY~)]

heres my New card and it's a Zombie-Type i made 2 cards because i was in the mood and i tried to make an Original Effect

So heres my cards ^_^

78252ad5.jpg

p><p>[b]When this card is Summoned you cannot counduct a Normal Summon until your 2nd Main Phase after the End Phase of this turn. During each of your Stanby Phases, place a number of Zombie Counters on this card equal to the number of monster

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn, by discarding 1 card from your hand Select 1 Trap Card on the Field and destroy it. If the selected card is Set, pick up and see the card. If it is a Trap Card, it is destroyed. If it is a Spell Card, return it to its original position. When your opponent Normal Summons a monster you may Release 1 Level 5 or higher DARK monster on your side of the field to destroy the Summoned monster. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT ^_^

- [(~CMY~)]

Archived