Orginal Corruption of the Soul [Chapter 11: Beyond]

Gogeta™

Volume 1

Volume 1

[spoiler=Characters So Far]

Ray: Ray's past for the most part is dark. His father left him as a baby and his mother took care of him. Around age 13 Ray started to find work so that he could help his mother with bills. Unknown to Ray his soul holds an ancient power long thought destroyed. The owner of this power is the Evil Lord Zerrk, he will stop at nothing to get his power back.

Hyo: Best friend of Ray. Hyo is a skilled duelist who uses Silent Swordsman cards in his deck. Hyo is strong spirited and has helped Ray through tough times and is a very important person in Ray's life.

Kai: Her parents died in a tragic fire leaving her homeless and on the streets. She was taken in a few times but left her adoptive families because of the abuse she received. Although she doesn't realize it, Kai has the power to feel the spirits of others. Her greatest power is reality warping which is caused by pain and stress.

RAGE: RAGE existed as Zerrk's son a long time ago. Apparently RAGE's body was erased leaving his a spirit. In the present day he inhabited the body of Ray and was ultimately born out of all the evil that was inflicted upon Ray's soul. When Zerrk killed his mother Ray transformed into RAGE in the process Rays soul was detached from his body. RAGE's only goal in life is to protect and serve Ray and his friends.

Ryko: Little is known of Ryko except he holds super natural powers. It is rumored that he holds different spirits. The only spirit known so far is EoC.

Zerrk: A terrible spirit that has existed since 737 B.C. The Evil Lord lost his power through an unknown battle and his power was separated from him. In present time he has freed himself of his prison and searches for his long lost power which is in the soul of Ray.

[spoiler=Prologue] 9:50 PM Ray gets home from his job. He heads into the kitchen and turns the light on. The moment the light comes on a man in black vanishes.

Ray: "Hello? Mother, are you home?" Ray got a cup of juice and bolted up stairs in fear of the man he saw. He looked out side of his window and saw the same man in the drive way looking up at him. Staring his eyes glowed red, as a car pulled up into the drive way the man vanished with a faint blow of wind. "Who...was that?"

Ray's Mother: "Ray, are you here?" Rays mother went up stairs to find Ray sleep. At least thats what she thinks. "Good night son."

The next day Ray went to the park to clear his mind of the mysterious man. As he made his way to the park everything around him slowed down. Ray looked around in confusion then he saw the man once more. Rays stalker stood in the window of a cafe shop and he uttered 1 word, "destiny".

Ray ran for the park. Ray: "Leave me alone, who are you?" Ray made it to the park and took a seat on the bench. He was then yet again confronted by the man. The man stared deeply into Rays eyes as if he where going to steal his soul.

????: "It will happen soon. The sky will go black and the havens shake. Your soul holds the power that I seek and when the time is right it will be MINE. Enjoy the last of your days Ray." A few kids came around the near Ray and the man faulted from sight. Ray looked up at the sky and a tear ran down his cheek.

Ray: "just...just..leave me alone." Ray got up and headed to the library in hopes of some peace. Later that night the man in black walked up to Rays house and spoke to himself.

????: The time is almost here. My power will be restored and this world is going to fill the power of the forever lasting Zerrk.

To be Continued...

[spoiler=Chapter 1: Pain of Loss] Almost a week has passed and Ray has not seen the man in black. Ray got out of work early to head down to the card shop with his good friend Hyo. Hyo waits out side of the fast food joint where Ray works. Finally Ray comes out with a big smile on his face.

Hyo: "You seem happy today."

Ray: "Getting off of work early could make anyone happy don't you think? Oh wait you don't work so you wouldn't know." Ray and Hyo walk down town to the card shop. The streets seem empty even almost abandoned, everything slows down around Ray and he get a cold chill in his spine. The sky turns black and a voice wispier "Its almost time". Ray looks around but does not see the man.

Hyo: Hey you okay? You seem a it tense, work to much for ya'?

Ray: "No, just a little tired thats all." Ray practically had to push him self to give a fake grin so that Hyo wouldn't be suspicious of anything. The 2 boys arrive at the card shop but its closed.

Hyo: "Closed? Its only 2:00 PM on a Tuesday." Hyo looks through the glass to see if anyone is in the store. "Man, that not fair I need a new pack of cards." Ray takes a peek in as well and sees the man with his red eyes glowing stronger than ever.

Ray(Thinking): "No, please no not now." Ray closes his eyes in panic. "GO AWAY!" Ray open his eyes and the man is gone. "Hey Hyo lets go to my house and play some video games." The sky continues to cloud as lightning crackles in the sky above.

Hyo: "I should get home before the rain comes in. Hmmm new didn't say anything about rain today. Actually there wasnt suppost to be any rain this week. See ya' later." Hyo takes off as the rain poors.

Ray: "See ya'." Ray stands in the rain alone, he looks up. "Why me? What happening, what does he want with...my soul?"

The next say around 8:23 AM Ray wakes up and goes down stairs for breakfast.

Ray: "Morning mom." As Ray gets into the kitchen he is face to face with a police officer. "Who are you? Where my mom?" The police officer looks pained to speak. Ray looks over the Officers shoulder to see a body bad on a strecher being taken out the front door. "MOM!!!" Ray screams in horror. It is later found out that she was stabbed 57 times, she managed to call the police before she died.

Ray: "I gotta get out here." Ray leaves home in tears trying to get a grab on things. "I cant...believe shes gone." Ray sits at the bus stop for a long time. Some time later a girl his age sits next to him. He close look old and her face has black dirt almost as if she had been in a fire. She looked at Ray and spoke.

Kai: "Hello my name is Kai." She looked at Ray with a happy face.

Ray: "Hello." Ray looks down and starts to think of his mother, he looked at Kai and wondered why she looked so...poor. "Do you live around here?"

Kai: "No my house burned down a few months ago. My parents died."

Ray: "Wanna talk about it?" Even though Ray was upset about his mother he wanted to help Kai with her problems. The two talked for hours on end until the sun went down finally Ray got up. "Its getting late. I need to get home before..." Ray remembers he has no mother now. "Bye." Ray walks away with his head held down. A street light flickers before blowing out leaving Kai in the dark.

Kai:...

To be continued...

[spoiler=Chapter 2: berZERRK]Now that Rays mother is dead he's homeless. Ray wonders the streets in search of a place to stay. As he wonders the city he meets Hyo who had just came out of the card shop.

Hyo: "Hey, how'v you been holdin' up?" Hyo opened a few packs of cards and got a Modern Silent Swordsman, and The True Silent Swordsman. "Alright good cards. Hey Ray...uhhh Ray?" Ray walked off and went to the park. "Wait up!"

Ray: "What do you want." Rays voice was dark and cold. Hyo looked at Ray and saw the pain.

Hyo: "If you need a place to stay...I can arrange something." Hyo grined trying to cheer his friend up. Ray looked up in the bright sky and took a deep breath.

Ray: "Sure, but I'll be over later" Ray sat down on a bench and closed his eyes. He thought of all the things that have happened to him recently.

Kai: "Hi!" Kai was still wearing her burnt tattered clothes.

Ray: "Hey, ummm the names Kai isn't it?" Ray still sat on the bench with his eyes closed. He opened his left eye and looked at Kai. "Whats the matter?"

Kai: "Well..." Kai stomach growled. "I haven't eaten in several days." Ray got up walked away not saying a word to Kai. "Wait...I..." About 10 minutes later Ray came back with a bag of food from his job.

Ray: "Eat up." Ray then walked off again and headed to Hyo's house. As the sun went down everything started to look dead to Ray. "Come out." Ray stopped at the cross walk and waited for Zerrk to show himself. "I know your responsibel for my mothers death. What do you have against me?" Ray turned arond and to see Zerrk standing tall in a black trench caot with a black hat. The shadows cover his face.

Zerrk: "Tomorrow will be the end. You have felt the pain of loss and your soul has grown weak. I will take advantage of this and take back my power. Nothing you can do will stop me." Zerrk's eyes became blood red and he looked deep with in Rays eyes. "Until tomorrow" Zerrk walked away this time. Eventually he vanished into the dark street.

Ray: "Zerrk."

Ray finally got all of his things to Hyo's house and went to sleep. He thought about what Zerrk said for a long time. Around 2:36 AM he feel asleep. Else where Zerrk was plotting his attack in the card shop.

Zerrk: "737 A.D. So long ago when I had my power. I was going to make history as the worlds greatest ruler. This time the books will have my name and the world will know of Zerrk."

The next morning the sun didn't come up. The air was lifeless and cold and the streets where empty. Ray woke up with the feeling he has when Zerrk is around. Everything was moving in slower motion. Ray: "ZERRK! I know its you now face me." Hyo came into the room Ray was staying in. Hyo: "Whats going on? Why are you screaming?"

Zerrk: "This does not involve you human" Zerrk grabs Hyo by the head and slams his against the wall. Before Hyo became unconscious he sees his mom and dad dead with cracked skulls. "Now it is time for me to collect my power." Zerrk held his hand out and started to absorb the energy from Rays soul. In the process Ray would loose his life.

Ray: "NOOOOO!!! Your--Killing me, stop!" Ray grabbed his heart in pain and saw flashes of Zerrk stabbing his mother. "No MOM!" Ray was now in extreme pain. He then started to resist much less until he closed his eyes.

Zerrk: "It is done, thank you for holding my power for me." Zerrk teleported to city hall where he changed the building into a castle. The sky above turned into a portal and 1000 wicked souls where unleashed upon the city. "You are free now. Take this world for me."

Back at Hyo's house Ray twitched slightly. As he was unconscious he saw a massive figure standing before him. It called its self RAGE.

RAGE: I will take it from here Ray.You have suffered enough, I will punish the wicked and undeserving. They will know the pain that you'v endured. The evil crimes that have brought pain upon your soul. That pain manifested in you creating me. I will show Zerrk the true meaning of eternal suffering. I promise to protect you from harm. I will kill every soul on this planet if I have to. Don't worry everything is alright, your RAGE is here.

To be continued...

[spoiler=Chapter 3: Enter Ryko]The blazing Zerrk has finished his castle by adding paintings of himself and putting armor statues in the halls. He heads to the top of his castle and crates a throne room where he has declared himself king. "Yes this is nice, the almighty king of earth once again."

RAGE: "Not for long." RAGE has fully taken control of Rays body and has become a red skinned demon like creature. "I want this to end." You will duel me for the return of Rays soul."

Zerrk looks at RAGE with fury. "You dare come to my castle and challenge me! You must have a death wish boy." Zerrk steps down from his throne and looks RAGE face to face. "Fine but you have sealed your fait." Zerrk uses his power to create a coliseum in the down town area. The seats are empty and the air is still cold. Unknown to Zerrk and RAGE, Kai hides in the stands watching as the two are about to duel.

Kai: "This is scary. Hold on is that..." Kai feels the presence of Ray in RAGE body. "Ray" Kai looks at RAGE in shock.

RAGE: "Lets start this duel." Both RAGE and Zerrk get 4000 life points and Zerrk gets first draw. Back at Hyo's hows...

Hyo: "Raaaay...whats...uh Ray?" Hyo looks around and sees his parents dead. "Oh yeah." Hyo remembers getting attacked by Zerrk. "I gotta find Ray." Hyo heads out side to see Zerrks castel overshadowing the city. He looks to his left to see the colisium with 2 dark aroarus coming from the coliseum. "What in the world is going on here?" Hyo jumps on his bike and heads down to the coliseum.

Zerrk: "I activate my monsters special ability!" High in the sky the roar of a great beast can be heard. The clouds open and a massive blaze of flames attack RAGE knocking him to the ground and reducing his life points to zero. "All to easy."

RAGE: "Your deck is unreal." RAGE tries to get up but only manages to lift his head. Before RAGE can move anymore Zerrk steps on RAGE's head and enjoys the pain he's causing. "DAMN YOU!".

Zerrk: "You should know better than to challenge your old man." Zerrk pics RAGE up and throws his into the wall. He then creates 5 spears and puts 2 of them in RAGE's hands, 1 in his chest, and 2 in his sides. Blood falls rapidly to the ground.

RAGE tries to speak only for blood to spill out of his mouth. "You...will...be stopes." RAGE can no longer speak because of the pain.

Zerrk: "Pathetic."

Hyo finally arrives at the coliseum and sees Kai. "Who are you?"

Kai: "Im Kai, a friend of Ray's." Kai looks down at the beaten RAGE.

Hyo: "Wheres Ray, is he okay?" Hyo looks around and sees Zerrk and RAGE. "He looks like the one who knocked me out...but the other one."

Kai: "Thats Ray."

Hyo: "WHAT!"

????: "I saw the whole thing." A boy around Hyoma and Kais age comes the stand. "Hey the names Ryko."

Hyo: "You'v been watching the whole time?"Hyo is in a state of confusion.

Ryko: "Yep, I never thought Zerrk would be free again."Ryko looks as if he's hiding something. How he knows of Zerrk is unknown but he seems to be hiding something.

Zerrk: "I will leave you here to suffer my boy." Zerrk created a portal back to his castle and left. RAGE was motionless and Hyo was still wondering about the appearance of Ryko.

Ryko(thinking): "Zerrk it's been so long, how you escaped is beyond me but I'm going to put you back in your place. I promise."

To be Continued...

[spoiler=Chapter 4: The Plan] RAGE has been beaten by his father Zerrk. As punishment he has been tortured with spears and left to bleed to death.

Hyo: "We need to help Ray." Hyo runs down to RAGE and looks at him. "What did he do to you?" Kai runs up to RAGE as well and tears fill her eyes.

Kai: "Can you get him down, will he be okay!?" Kai looks back at the stands and Ryko is gone. Both Kai and Hyo look around but he is not in sight. "Thats strange." RAGE starts to grunt.

RAGE: "Ryko, he's...an odd kid. He has spirits one of them is his dad. He must have gone in search of Zerrk." RAGE starts to pull away from the wall. "Don't look, this is going to be ugly. AAAAAAAAAAA!!!" RAGE brakes away from the wall and pulls the spears out of his body. "Much Better."

Hyo: "Are you okay?" Hyo looks at RAGE with suspicion and walks closer to him. Rain starts to poor and lightning fills the sky. Hyo and Kai along with RAGE go into the card shop to understand the situation. As RAGE heals his wounds. "Talk now, what happened to Ray?"

RAGE: "I'm Ray, his alternate personality. I was born out of the evil deeds that did damage to Ray's life. His father leaving him, his mothers death." RAGE looks out the window to see Zerrk massive castle.

Hyo: "His father? I never knew." Hyo is surprised to hear what RAGE said. He then looks at Kai. "Are--you okay?"

Kai: "I'm fine." Kai sits down and looks out of the window with a depressed look. She then remembers the fire the killed her parents, the screams of terror watching her parents burn alive. "..."

Hyo: "We need a plan, this Zerrk guy has gone to far!"Hyo clenches his fist.

RAGE: "Stopping Zerrk is not the easy at all. You saw what he did to me." RAGE finishes healing his chest and take a deep breath. "I don't know how he was stoped the last time but he can be beat."

Hyo walked over to the display case. "But HE can be stopped. What about this Ryko person?"

RAGE: "I don't know that much. Just that he has spirits nothing more."

Hyo: "Still don't trust him."

At Zerrk castle the evil lord creates soldier to find Hyo and Kai. Zerrk: "I know they where there. I was surprised to see Ryko there. Your job is to find and destroy them."

Shriek: "Yes master, I will enjoy this. No one can stand up to the power of Shriek." Shriek puts her deck into new strange duel disk. "They will know your power."

Unknown to Shriek and Zerrk, Ryko was watching them. Ryko(thinking): Yippy more crazies to deal with. The day gets better and better. Better get outta here before I get killed.

Hyo: "So RAGE do you have a plan?" Looks at RAGE with a mean eye.

RAGE: ....

Ryko: "I could help you guys out with that plan of yours. Just give me sometime." Ryko walks out of the shadows of the card shop. "At a small price." He grins letting Hyo know it was a joke.

Hyo: "I listening." Walks toward Ryko.

Ryko: "Heres the plan..."

To be continued...

[spoiler=Chapter 5: Counter Attack!] Shriek has gone out to find Hyo and Kai. Little does she know, Ryko has prepared an elaborate plan to stop her.

Ryko: "So are we clear on what to do?" Both Hyo and Kai reply "YES!". "Okay, I'll watch from the outside."

Hyo: "But you said you where staying in here. How can you be in 2 places at once?" Hyo was confused by Ryko's confidence in being in 2 places at the same time.

Ryko: "Heh, ladies and gentleman I would like you to meet my Envoy of Chaos. He's 1 of my spirits that aids me in the fight against evil."

EoC: "I will keep a look out for Shriek." EoC phases through the wall and takes a quick scan of the street.

RAGE: "I knew I felt more than one spirit in you. Where did you get such power?"

Ryko: "Trade secret." Ryko walks into the storage room and waits for Shriek to arrive. "Kai you come back here to. Hyo and uh, RAGE right? You to stay where you are."

RAGE: "This'll be fun." Cracks neck and knuckles.

At Zerrk's castle...

Zerrk: "Everything is going as planed. My power is back, my throne is back. HA,ha,ha it's perfect. Genocide and carnage will be spread across the land. Pain and suffering will be known in my name. ZERRK THE ALMIGHTY GOD IS FOREVER!!!"

Ryko: "Hey Kai did you feel Zerrk's power go up?" Looks out of a window and sees lighting.

Kai: "This is so crazy, why is all this happening to us? Hyo and Ray don't deserve this."

RAGE: "Hyo, shes here. Shriek is here I hope EoC is okay out there."

Outside the card shop EoC looks around again for Shriek. EoC: "Don't see--herrrrr...

Shriek: "Well that was easy." EoC fades away back to Ryko's body. "Now I wonder why he was standing here of all places?"

Ryko: "NOWWWWW!!!" Runs out the back and brings Kai with him. "We need to get far away, I'm going to get you some where safe and, no...NOOOO!" Both Ryko and Kai are hit by lightning created by Zerrk. Zerrk himself takes the two and heads back to his castle.

Zerrk: "This will be FUN."

Hyo walks outside and confronts Shriek. "So you were sent by Zerrk huh. You don't look so tough." Readies duel disk.

Shriek: "Well, lets begin shall we? I'll go first, draw. I summon Whitch of the Black Forest defense mode and end with a face-down."

Hyo draws a card. "I play Silent Swordsman's Servant ATK/1200 DEF/700. Now I discard 1 card to add Silent Swordsman LV3 to my hand. I then play Silent Destruction to destroy your face down and with that done I end."

Shriek: "Damn, I draw and play polymerization! Now I fuse Mystical Elf+Witch of the Black Forest to summon Chaos Witch of the Forest ATK/2200 DEF/0. Now when this monster is fusion summoned I can remove 1 monster from play. Say bye to your Servant, end." Smerks with confidence and looks at her hand.

Hyo: "Man that was odd she coulda attacked, DRAW! I summon Silent Swordsman LV3 and activate Swordsman Shield, now all attacks on warriors are negated for 3 turns. It cost me 1000 life points though.

In Zerrk's castle kai wakes up in a dungeon. Kai: "The last thing I remember is--getting struck by lightning. Ryko, are you here? RYKO!" Ryko was up in the room next to kai's in chains.

Ryko: "Whoa, what just happened?" Ryko trys to move but the chains hold his against the wall. "Head is spinning, cant think straight, EoC ca you hear me? Guess not, well I stick here for now."

Zerrk: "I cant wait to hear their cries of pain. I will cherish every moment of it, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!"

Kai: "Hyo, RAGE, Ryko anyone can you hear me!" Kai moves around and sees skulls and bones every way she looks."Ray please help me."

Ray's Spirit: "Well can I talk you through this?" Ray fades into the room Kai is in.

Kai: "Is that you Ray?" Rubs her eyes in surprise.

Ray's Spirit: "Well I'm just a spirit but yeah I'm here."

Back at the card shop Hyo and Shrieks duel continues with Hyo at 1600 LP and Shriek's LP at 2450.

Hyo(thinking): "Just need to draw my key card, The True Silent Swordsman. That dark hole she played messed up my game plan." In the card shop RAGE watches the duel.

RAGE: "He's good, better than I thought." RAGE senses Kai and Ryko in danger. "Wha--Kai, Ryko? There in danger, Zerrk must have gotten to them. I cant go to the castle Zerrk will just beat me down again. Hyo come on finish this."

Hyo: "Okay she still has that Chaos Witch card and I have nothing. The next card I draw makes all the difference, I draw my card is! (thinking) Let it be good!

To be continued...

[spoiler=Chapter 6: Ray of Hope] All seems lost for Kai and Ryko. Hyo is curently dueling the solider named Shriek who was sent by Zerrk. Hyo has 1 chance to win the duel. The card he draws makes all the diffidence.

Hyo: "Whats my card?" Hyo looks at the card he drew and smiles with excitement. "I activate Silent Swordsman Evolution! if I have 2 or more Level 5 or higher Swordsman in the Grave then I can summon 1 Swordsman from my hand. Come on out THE TRUE SILENT SWORDSMAN! ATK/3200 DEF/2600.

Shriek: "NO WAY, he really played his ultimate card!?" Shriek steps back in shock of Hyo's draw.

Hyo: "You know what this means. ATTACK!!!"

At Zerrks castle...

Zerrk goes down into the dungeon Kai is in and takes her out. Zerrk: "I need a maid, someone who can clean up for me. That'll be you no questions asked." Zerrk gives Kai a maids outfit to put on. [spoiler=Maid's Outfit]2w7mmn9.jpg

Kai: "YOU REALLY Expect ME TO CLEAN THIS PLACE!!!"

Zerrk: "Don't speak to me in that tone you homeless little %&$#ER!" Zerrk back hands Kai towards the wall. "Never will you disrespect me like that again to you under stand me?"

Kai's nose bleeds and she starts to cries. She wipes the blood from her nose and nods her head.

Zerrk: "Thats better, now dust something." Zerrk leaves Kai to wonder through the castle. Back at the card shop Shriek falls to the ground and RAGE comes outside.

RAGE: "Nice work."

Hyo: "We need to find Kai and Ryko before Zerrk does something to them. I cant even begin to think of whats going on in that castle." Hyo and RAGE look up at Zerrk's castle. The rain lets up ,sun light dare not brake through the clouds.

RAGE: "We need to get in undetected, if he knows we are there he will most likely kill us both."

Hyo: "Yeah, without Ryko we cant do anything. Unless...we surrender to Zerrk."

RAGE: "Yes that would be a possible way of getting in." RAGE walks off twards Zerrk's castle in hopes that Hyo's plan works.

Minutes later Hyo and RAGE are in a room with spikes about to close in on them.

RAGE: "SO MUCH FOR YOUR PLAN!!!"

Hyo: "I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS A SMART PLAN! We need to get out but only one of us can escape." Hyo thinks as the walls close in.

RAGE: "I'll stay, you find Kai and the others they need you."

Hyo: "No, no way even this trap will kill you."

RAGE: "I don't care, Ray doesn't care either. Just hope off my sholders and find them."

Hyo: "Fine." Hyo holds his head down and hops on RAGES shoulders. He then gets back in the hallway and watches RAGE struggle with the walls.

RAGE: "Good bye my friend, see you in the next life. AAAAAAAAAA ZERRRRRRRRRKKKKKKK!!!!" The walls close and RAGE's voice is no more then an eco through the halls of the castle.

Hyo: "Bye." Hyo takes off to find kai and Ryko. As he runs randomly through the castle he runs into Kai who has been injured by a sword that fell from the wall. "MY GOD! Are you okay?"

Kai: "My...leg." Kai holds her leg in pain.

Hyo: "Here let me--AGHHHGAGAaaa..." Zerrk attacks Hyo and throws Kai towards the wall. "No more of you people. It ends here someone will face me in a duel now who will step up?" Kai was still in pain, Hyo didn't have the energy to duel and RAGE is dead. "No one huh, then all of you will DIE!"

????: "What about me?"

Zerrk turned around in shock. "No its you, but I thought you where...I thought...how'd you...

Hyo: "Could it be?"

Kai: "It is...I don't believe it."

To be continued...

[spoiler=Chapter 7: Hidden Power] In the last chapter Hyo beat Zerrk's soldier and Kai and Ryko where kidnapped. In attempt to save their friends RAGE and Hyo went to Zerrk's castle only to be caught in a trap. Hyo escaped death but RAGE was not so lucky as he sacrificed himself for Hyo. Matters are getting worse, Zerrk was about to kill Hyo and Kai but a yet unknown person has decided to confront the evil Lord. The person is...

Zerrk: "Ray, I don't believe my eyes."

Ray's Spirit: "I'm just a spirit but I'll duel you and WIN!" Ray walked closer to Zerrk.

Zerrk: "Your no match for me, your dead so even if I did beat you my power would have nothing to take from you."

Rays Spirit: "So just because I have nothing to loose and you do have something to loose. Thats what I'd expect from a true coward. Ray smerks with pity towards Zerrk. "I feel sorry for you."

Zerrk: "You only dare mock me because I cant do anything to you. THATS WHAT REAL COWARDS ARE! IM GOING TO KILL YOUR FRIENDS HERE AND NOW!!! WHA--??"Zerrk is attacked by a magical blast and is sent through a wall. Down the hallway smoke clears to reveal Ryko.

Ryko: "Ha, ha that never gets old. Now Zerrk let me tell you something, messing with me falls under a very bad idea category. Messing with my friends...well that falls under a whole new category that is nameless." Ryko generates another dark blue blast for when Zerrk gets up.

Zerrk: "You escaped but how?" Zerrk gets up from the rubble and generates several spears.

Ryko: "YOUR DEAD ZERRK!" Fires his attack.

Kai: "STOPPPPPP!!!!!" At that moment time actually stopped around Kai. Zerrk was frozen, Ryko's attack was frozen. "Everything." Before Kai could closely examine what happened a high pitched noise started to come into play. This noise became louder until reality its self broke apart. "Whats--NOOOOO!" Everything went black. A week later...

Hyo: "What...my head...Ray, Ryko, Kai!?" Hyo looked around to see Ryko starting a fire, and the dead body of RAGE.

Ryko: "It's about time you woke up. You'v been out of it for about a week."

Hyo: "What happened, we were at Zerrks castle. Everything just went black. Kai, where is she?" Hyo gets up and scans the place. "Where are we?"

Ryko: "Were in a cave, and Hyo you really need to see this." Ryko walks outside and Hyo follows. Outside Hyo looks down to see several miles of forest on the ground below. Hyo looks out further to see a highly advanced city standing tall.

Hyo: "What is this?" Hyo continues to look at the city.

Ryko: "Thats Kais city, she...well has the power to warp reality when emotions a high and she's under stress. She made so that she would never fell bad. Kai ruels not only that city but the world. The power she holds made her kinda' well...crazy I guess. Spoiled is the best word choice."

Hyo: "What about Ray is he alive?" Hyo looks back in the cave to see the fire shining in the cave.

Ryko: "EoC has been looking for his spirit with no luck. But I revived RAGE with my other spirit and...it...taken alot outta me. RAGE is still healing on his own."

EoC: "My master I regret to say I haven't found him." EoC goes back into Ryko's body.

Hyo: "So what is this, a new reality?" Hyo looks at the city one last time.

Ryko: "Yep, some how Kai's bran is messed up and she hates us now so thats why were hiding in this cave. If she does find us...oh boy we'll be in a pickle for sure." Ryko walks back into the cave and relaxes.

In the city there stands a tall glass building sparkling in the sun light. On the top floor Kai relaxes in a hot tub watching TV on a massive flat screen. The skyline bring in extra sun light.

Kai: "Ahhh this is the life. Come here my servant NOW!" A retansformed Zerrk walks into the room holding a glass of lemonade and hands it to Kai. "Life is grand. My servant I need you to arrange dinner plans with my parents tonight, that'll be all."

To be continued...

[spoiler=Chapter 8: Reality Check] Kai's building noon...

Kai takes the elevator down stairs and gets into her limo. " Driver I would like to go the mall." Kai relaxes and takes a drink of lemonade.

????: "Alright there her car, we move now boys." A man in a ski mask is holding a rocket launcher. "NOW!" he shoots a rocket towards Kai's limo and turns it over.

Kai: "AAAAAA, WHAT HAPPENED!!?" Kai holds her head and tries to see the driver. To her shock he is dead. "No, whats going on outside?"

An unknown masked man grabs Kai out of the Limo and throws her into a black van. "We got her sir."

????: "Good, head back to "place"."

about 2 miles out of town in the forest Hyo and Ryko try to find civilization.

Ryko: "The smell of humanity destroying the O Zone. Where almost there Hyo. "Ryko uses energy to move trees and bushes.

Hyo: "Man I cant wait, so HUNGRY!" Hyo holds his stomach in pain.

Ryko: "relax were almost there, oh...well were here. "Ryko revealed the shining city, cars speeding on by with sky scrapers in the back round. "Wow Kai really has a great imagination of a city."

Hyo: "Your telling me." Hyo looks up at the buildings in amazement. "Wow."

Ryko: "Come on lets get to a McDonalds or something." Wlaks to the bus stop.

Hyo: "Here I come."

In a ware house by the docks Kai is held up high in chains with her mouth duct taped. She moves back and forth trying to move but fails.

Kai"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm." The only sound to be hard is the chains ringing back and forth.

????: "Enough!" A man shoots a bullet near Kai but miises on pourpos. "The cops aren't gonna' find you. No one will and when they know your missing we'll get big ransomed money."

Kai "MMMMMMMMMM!!!"

At McDonalds Kai and Hyo enjoy kids meals while watching the news.

Reporter: "This just in, the famous super star known as Kai has been kidnapped at gun point buy unknown men at this time. Eye witnesses say a rocket was shot a her limo and she was pulled out and put into a black van. No other information is known at this time."

Hyo swallows his hamburger fast and runs out the door taking last minute sips of his drink. "We gotta do something!" Hyo runs around in circles in panic.

Ryko: "Calm down I know where she is. You know your a spaz at times." Throws his trash away.

Hyo: "Where?"

Ryko: "Lets see now bad guys, kid napping, ransomed, black van...ummm I sure their at the pire."

Hyo: "Good Point." Hyo calms down and heads for a car in the ally.

Ryko: "What the heck are you doing to that car?"

Hyo: "just high jacking it, ya' know grand theft auto. I know how to drive (or I'll learn here in a minute).

Ryko: "So were gonna' commit a crime to stop a crime without police help which would make us vigilantes which is a crime. In total we committed 2 crimes to stop 1 crime, okay lets do it."

To be continued...

[spoiler=Chapter 9: The real plan] Ryko is sitting in the passenger seat of a red convertible with Hyo in the drivers seat.

Hyo: "Hows my driving?" Hyo presses on the gas and turns up the radio.

Ryko: "YOUR GOING 70 IN A 50 ZONE! TO ADD ON YOUR NOT EVEN IN THE RIGHT LANE!!" Ryko covers his eyes and buckles his seat belt. "Your insane!"

At the ware house Kai looks around to see a few guards watching the exits.

Kai: "MMMmmmmm-_-."

Hyo: "Here we are, ware house 19. Come on lets hurry and find out where she is." Hyo hops out of the car and runs up to the door.

Ryko: "GROUND!" Rkyo jumps to the ground in joy and runs up to the door with Hyo.

Thug: "Hey you two what do--AAAAAAA!" Ryko shoots the into the water and blast down the door.

Ryko: "Look shes up there!"

Hyo: "I'll get Kai down and you take down the guards." Hyo runs to a control panel and looks for the switch that controls the chains. "Oh boy this'll be loads of fun."

Ryko: "Excuse me but you might wanna run."

Thug: "Run? From you, ha ha your funny boy." The thug loads his gun and perpars to shoot.

Ryko: "I warned ya'." Ryko attacks the thug with a magic blast that sends him into the water. "Peace of cake. Hey you got Kai down."

Hyo: "Yeah now lets get outta' here."

Kai: "MMMMMMMMMM!" Kai struggles with Hyo.

Ryko uses his teleporting power to take everyone back to the cave. A few minutes later...

Hyo: "I didn't know you could do that."

Ryko: "You never asked, is Kai okay?" Ryko starts the fire as the sun goes down and the sky turns into a bright orange.

Hyo: "She out but fine, uhh where RAGE?" Hyo looks around the cave but RAGE is no were to be seen. "Did he just up and leave?"

Ryko: "Guess so, I--OW!" Kai attacks Ryko and holds a knife to his throat.

Kai: "YOU %&$#ERS WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME!?"

Hyo: "Whats your problem with us, were your friends."

Kai: "Thats what Ryko said. He kept harassing me for a week so I had a bounty put on his head. I don't know you at all and how'd I get in this cave!?" Kai holds the Knife closer to Ryko's throat.

Ryko: "Can we make a deal?" Ryko struggles with kai but doesn't want to hurt her. "Come on, how bout a game of duel monsters?"

Kai: "A duel? Fine if I win you two go to jail. If you win your free but If I ever see you again your dead. DEAD!"

Hyo: "I'll take you on, my Silent Destruction Deck will take this game easy." Hyo readies his duel disk.

Ryko: "No, I'll duel kai. 1st I just want to get away from her grip before she slits my throat. 2nd I disserve this duel since you drove like a bat out of hell!" Kai release Ryko.

Kai: "Okay then we DUEL!" Both Kai and Ryko's LP set to 4000. "I draw!"

Hyo: "Front row seat."

At Kai penthouse her sevant, the newly transformed Zerrk goes into his room and makes a phone call. Zerrk: "Did you get Kai?"

????: "No sir, Ryko and Hyo stopped us like you said."

Zerrk: "Good, I'll keep up my act for a while longer. You just keep doing your job."

????: "Whats the next phase of the plan master?"

ZerrK: "Arrange flight plans to Egypt next Friday, I should have them in my control by then."

????: "Yes master Zerrk."

Zerrk: "You are a loyal servant, Ray."

Ray: "Why thank you master." Ray hangs up the phone and steps out of the shadows to show dark eyes with the Zerrk Seal shining on his forehead.

To be continued...

[spoiler=Chapter 10: Phase 1 complete] At Kais penthouse Zerrk pulls out a box from the closet and opens it to show bombs. He places them in Kais room and in the halls. At an unknown location the now evil and alive Ray starts making illegal flight arrangements to Egypt. Finally in the cave were Ryko and Hyo hide out Kia is beating Ryko with the intensity of 1000 suns.

Ryko(thinking): "How is this happening? I have the ability to for see her moves but when she plays her cards there different. Is this one of reality warping effects?" Ryko is at 1200 Life Points while Kai is at 2000. "I end my turn." Rykko's field is empty except for 1 face-down monster.

Kai: "Your pathetic, I attack with Summoned Skull!" The lightning fiend prepared for attack. Summoned Skull successfully destroyed Shining Angel but its effect did not activate. "I'll play with you a littel bit longer and then your finished."

Ryko: "Great, I just need to draw my new card." Ryko looks at his deck and prepares to draw his card.

Hyo: "Man things are getting good, I just hope Ryko wins. I don't know anybody who will bale me out of jail."

At Ray's hideout...

Ray: "My head, hurting. AHHHHHHH WHATS HAPPENING!?" The Zerrk Seal glowed red on Ray head, pain continued to attack him. "ZERRRRKKK!" At that time Zerrk stepped out of the shadows and met with Ray.

Zerrk: "The good you is trying to escape but I can keep him in. Although it does cause pain it works."

Ray: "Thank you master, the arrangements have been made. But we need to leave a few days from now I couldn't get a flight for Friday."

Zerrk: "Very well then, I will find Kai and her friends so that we may continue with phase 2 of the plan." Zerrk teleports to the cave were Ryko and Kai are dueling.

Ryko: "Sorry Kai but this is it, RYAN FINISH THIS DUEL--wha Zerrk!?" Before the duel continues Zerrk walks into the cave as light shines behinde him.

Zerrk: "You have some very powerful monsters indeed Ryko but they are no more." Zerrk burns Ray's duel disk.

Ryko: "No, hot hot hot my cards!!! Zerrk you @%#$ER YOU DESTROYED MY CARDS!!!"

Hyo: "Take THIS!" Hyo attacked Zerrk with a block of wood in hopes of hurting him."

Zerrk: "Foolish human." Zerrk summons a spear and impales Hyo in the heart.

Hyo: "N...no..." Hyo falls to the ground in blood. His face in shock he trys to utter his last words."Zerrk...I...will....see you...later." Hyo closes his eyes and laughs at Zerrk.

Ryko: "No, HYO! Hy--ooo..." Zerrk attacks and knocks out Ryko. Zerrk attacked Kai as well, he transports everyone to a secret location and calls upon Ray.

Zerrk: "Go to the penthouse and search Kais room." Zerrk smiled.

Ray: "What am I looking for master?" As Ray perpared to go he looked at his evil master.

Zerrk: "You will know when you get there, now leave.

Ray left for the penthouse and made it to the top floor, and stood at the door of Kai's room and slowly preceded in. As he opened the large door a bomb exploded. "AAAAAHHHHH!!! Whats--" Another bomb in the hallway exploded and Ray fell to the ground his are badly wonded. Outside explosions started go off rapidly and the penthouse crumbled to the ground.

Zerrk: "Now that he's gone I don't have to share my new power with anyone. Everything is going as planed Kai's powers, the change in reality, everything." Zerrk sits in a dark air field hanger waiting for his flight. In the corner a small light shows Kai and Ryko unconscious in a cage.

Another figure stands in the shadows, Zerrk dos not know it but someone is there.

RAGE(thinking): You forgot to include me in your plan father. Your biggest mistake. I know who can stop you, they will be here soon and they will stop you.

To be continued...

[spoiler=Chapter 11: Beyond] Zerrk has proven a powerful foe. With Ray and Hyo dead, Ryko and Kai captured the only light shining in the darkness is RAGE. He speaks of a force that will stop Zerrk but what is this force called?

10 hours have passed and Zerrks plane lands in Egypt. A tent is set up and the cage containing Ryko and Kai is moved into the tent. Zerrk: "Very good, everything is right were it should be." Zerrk leaves the tent and vanishes as he walk into the sweltering desert.

Ryko: "He's gone, Kai are you awake?" Ryko trys to move put chains restrain him. "Nothing a quick spell wont stop...uhh my magic isn't working?" Ryko looks up to see the Zerrk Seal absorbing his magic. "Damn, so this cage is taking my power. That give me an idea...just need to...AHHHHHHHH!!!

kai: "Wha--??" Kai wakes up and sees that the cage has been broken. "Ryko what did you do!?"

Ryko: "This cage could only hold so much of my power. Zerrk really underestimated my power." Just then RAGE walks into the tent and takes Kai and Ryko to a plane.

RAGE: "This is where you stop. Zerrk has already killed to many people as it is and he'll get both of you once you'v fulfilled your purpos here.

Ryko: "What do you mean purpos?"

RAGE: "Both you and Kai have great power and now--AAAA!!!" Zerrk attacks RAGE.

Zerrk: "YOU THINK YOUR GOING TO RUIN THIS FOR ME!!??" Kai holds her head in pain and the sand stops blowing.

RAGE: "No, NOT AGAIN SHE"LL DESTROY THE UNIVERSE!!"

Everything went black and Ryko woke up and saw Kai on the floor.

Ryko: "Hey its, the card shop. She must have brought reality back to the way it was." Kai get is and holds her head.

Kai: "I should have told you. This is how my parents died, I was mad at them and I caused a fire...they burned alive and even though I was sad I...was happy. Reality is back to normal but Ray and Hyo are..."

????: "Actually I'm fine" Someone walks from the storage room.

Ryko: "HYO!?"

Lent: "Well I'm not really Hyo anymore. The names Lent, Kai your powers put my soul and my card spirit together. So part of me is the SiLENT swordsman."

Ryko: "So Hyo back, Ray is still gone and uhhh RAGE is some where.

RAGE: "We need to move now Zerrk is still headed for Egypt."

Ryko: "This is getting way out of hand, why does he need more power on top of what he has?"

RAGE: "Thats how he is just a power hungry fool."

Zerrk's castle still stands tall and rain is pooring hard.

Zerrk: "They still think I'm going to Egypt? Little do they know I already found what I was looking for. It has been so long since I've seen her. This is why I came back this is my reason for my madness. It was all out of love...my wife, Nerra.

To be continued...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From my point of view, it doesn't depict enough. It's better than most, but not enough.

The moment the light comes on a man in black vanishes.

If Ray actually catches a glimpse of this man, we need to see what the man looks like. Especially as Ray later sees him standing on the driveway.

But as I said, keep going with this. There's talent somewhere in there.

Archived