Soul Tamer Medusalla + Soul Recycler

Deity Mitsu

HEY EVERYONE! So stoked about getting my old name back, so I had to make s couple. Here's the next step in my effort to regain status on YCM. Hope you enjoy! Pull the curtains!

8892ef5.jpg8892rm2.jpg

Soul Tamer Medusalla:

"Once per turn, during your Main Phase you can Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard. Decrease the ATK of the summoned monster by the monster's Level x100. A monster summoned by this effect cannot attack. During your Battle Phase, you can remove from play 1 monster you control and increase the ATK of this card by the destroyed monster's Level x100 until your next Standby Phase."

Soul Recycler:

"When a monster you control is removed from play, pay Life Points equal to the monsters Level x100 to move the monster back to your Graveyard."

This card with the effects of cards such as Miracle Dig or my own Soul Recycler will own the field. Using my Soul Tamer's effect to increase its own ATK after removing a monster from play and then using Miracle Dig will just begin to create an annoying cycle where not only will your opponent have a hard time getting to your Life Points, but Medusalla will be boasting a reasonable amount of ATK when the right card is removed from play.

Rates and comments please and thanks!

I find the first one to abusable. Especially when you can keep re-using cards like Stratos for a stream of +1's. I suggest adding some sort of discard or tribute cost (Maybe even limit it to a specific type/attribute of a card as well?). Bringing back Stratos or a Gadget would make your monster's effect a +2 instantly with no cost.

Aside from that little tweak that needs to be made, nice work. 8/10

Once per turn, during your Main Phase you can Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard. The Summoned monster loses ATK equal to its Level x100. A monster Summoned by this effect cannot attack. During your Battle Phase, you can remove from play 1 monster you control to raise the ATK of this card by the Level of the destroyed monster x100 until your next Standby Phase.

As far as I know, thats what it should look like..

increase and decrease is outdated.

Not they use, 'lose', 'gain', and 'raise'.

Archived