Zutara Fan-Club

.Frostpaw

This club is for Zutara fans. Any Zutara fan is welcome to join. If you post something like "Zutara is the worst Anime couple so far!", yo will be reported since this is a fanclub, not an "I hate Zutara" thread. Don't say that I haven't warned you. So, who wants to join?

Also, if someone could make a Zutara fan-club banner, that would be great.

I am sooo in this..

Unfortunately' date=' this may be all the members that join. :sad:

For a banner, you can use mine. ^^

[/quote']

Thanks fo letting me use the Zutara Forever sig for a banner. Oh, there is a new member called gladiator777 that I know from tournaments that I talked to over the phone yesterday. He says that he will join. He's an avatar fan. Since I told him that it is a Zutara fan-club, he is probably a Zutara fan too, considering that there wouldn't be much of a reason to join other than that.

Here I'll join

Cool. Just save the Zutara Forever banner in my sig' date=' and go to tinypic. Then pull up another window come back to this club, copy the club link, paste it into the first part of the hyperlink window, then for the alternate name, copy the [img'] tag from tinypic and paste it into the alternate name part of the window. Then copy the hyperlink code, erase it from your post, then paste it into your sig. Kinda complicated, I know.

Archived