Master Collection choose these 3!

SwineRider

Alright, I´ve created my 3 favourite Cards and I hope you can help me to deside, which is it worth to put in the Master Collection. Or maybe you would make better this cards?

pred036pr4.jpgpred033zd8.jpg

pred037eu5.jpg"Prophecy of Gods"+"Dachande, the Chosen One"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. If this card is Special Summoned, the Summoning is treated as Normal Summon. While this card is Summoning, your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards. This card returns to the owner`s hand during the End Phase of the turn that it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. If this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, both players pick up (not Draw) 5 cards from the top of their respective Decks and show the cards to each other. Immediately Special Summon any Monster Cards of Level 4 or lower among them on the field in face-up Attack Position. The rest of the cards picked up are placed in the players' hands. Both players discard all cards from their hands to the Graveyard, increase the ATK of this card by 500 for every Spell Card which is discarded this way.

Archived