Strength, Kindness, Agility and Intelligence Cards

Code Y.C.M

I made these cards after these words. "Strength, Intelligence, Agility, and Kindness"

Strength

Strength.jpg

This monster cannot be Special Summoned, if this monster is Normal Summoned, discard your hand, and pay 1000 Life-Points, and 100 Life-Points per turn this monster is on your Side of the field. If you do the Previous Effect, this monster can Attack 3 monster's on your Opponent's side of the field, if there are less than 3, and monster can Attack all of the monster's on his/her side of the field.

Intelligence

Intelligence.jpg

{this was really hard to make the Spell Card a monster so do not complain about it}

This monster cannot be Special Summoned, if this monster is Normal Summoned, discard your hand, and the top 5 cards of your Deck to your Graveyard. If this monster is Targeted by a Spell cards, or Trap Card Destroy it and Negate it's Effect.

Agility

Agility.jpg

This monster cannot be Special Summoned, if this monster is Normal Summoned you can Attack your Opponent's Life-Points, and Attack a monster on your Opponent's side of the field, by paying 500 Life-Points. Once per turn, you have to pay 100 Life-Points, if not the Previous Effect is Negated. If this monster is Sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 300 Life-Points to return it to your side of the field, this monster cannot Attack your Opponent's life Points but can Attack twice instead.

Kindness

Kindness.jpg

This monster cannot be Special Summoned, if this monster is Succesfully Normal Summoned or Set, flip it into Face-Up Attack Position. When this monster engages Battle with a monster on your Opponent's side of the field, Lose 500 Life-Points, and Increase the ATK of this monster by 1000. Once per turn, pay 100 Life-Points, if not this card's ATK is returned to it's original ATK.

Please CnC

[Note: yes they have the God type of thing.] [if wanted i can add this type of thing to my shop]

Archived