A Darker Calling

Silver

"New and Evil experiments and horrifying beasts are reincarnated to destroy the world! Use their power and rule the planet!"

That's the blurb on the back of the 'A Dark Calling' Pack

Credit to the illustrators on deviantart and working on the 'magic the gathering' art.

ADC-EN000: Blue Eyes Furious Dragon[secret Rare]

v4pgjr.jpg

"Blue Eyes White Dragon" + "Exhiled Force"

This monsters cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Once per turn, during the End Phase this card has destroyed a monster by battle, Special Summon one "Blue Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF/100 Effect: When this card is destroyed, increase your Life Points by 500. This card cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon).

ADC-EN001: Siekumo [ultra Rare]

rwnnti.jpg

To Tribute Summon this card, you must Tribute 3 monsters on your side of the field. This card's attribute is also treated as WATER and DARK while on the field. When this card destroys a monster by battle, increase your Life Points by its DEF.

ADC-EN002: Magichemical Ritual[Rare]

314uwra.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon 'Experiment Doom'. You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more from the field or your hand as a Tribute.

ADC-EN003: Experiment Doom[super Rare]

9ji3dc.jpg

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Magichemical Ritual". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand. By halving this card's attack, it can attack your opponent directly.

ADC-EN004: Final Offence[Rare]

ofub5u.jpg

You can discard this card from your hand to negate an attack from your opponent's monster and end the Battle Phase.

ADC-EN005: Goblin Slasher[Common]

110488le9.jpg

When this card attacks a Rock or Machine type monster, destroy the monster with this card's effect before applying damage calculation.

ADC-EN006: Enemy Of The Forest[super Rare]

110488ay3.jpg

This card's activation cannot be negated by another Spell or Trap card. As long as this card remains on the field, each time you or your opponent Normal Summon or Flip Summon a monster, inflict damage equal to the level of the monster x200 to your opponent's life points. When this card is destroyed, the top 5 cards on your Deck are sent to the Graveyard.

ADC-EN007: Freeze[Common]

110488ng0.jpg

The Effects of Effect Monsters are negated during the Battle Phase of this turn's activation.

ADC-EN008: Kusame: Guardian Of The Mountain

110488dh0.jpg

It is rumored that he never leaves the mountains, as he claims it is his destiny to stay there.

ADC-EN009: Maiden Of The Aqua #2

110488hx5.jpg

During the End Phase of a turn that a Fire Monster was Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Tribute Summoned, by sending this face up DEF position monster on your side of the field to the graveyard, destroy and remove from play that monster.

ADC-EN010: Cursed Blade: Sword Of Love

110488gm5.jpg

When a monster equipped with this card attacks, you may send 1 monster card from your hand to the graveyard. If you do, the monster equipped with this card gains ATK equal to the ATK of the discarded monster until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed, destroy the equipped monster. When the equipped monster is destroyed, destroy this card. Destroy the monster equipped with this card during your 3rd Stanby Phase after this card's activation.

EDIT: Personally, I do not trust ImageShack, so if any of the card pics are not there, please PM and I will upload to Tinypic.

Great card' date=' even though I think Enemy of the Forest is a little overpowered, I would change it to 100 instead of 200, but thats just me ; )

[/quote']

Good Point =]

I will have to ponder that one on a train to somewhere far away.

But then again, I think if it is overpowered, then I should change it's rarity to super rare...

please don't double post "DuelOnX"... but that BEWD-combination card is fair. However, I'm sad to see Jason Engle's art used for such low-thought cards. Most of them are overpowered or underpowered, and there is very little balance.

What I love the most is your Holographic version of "Siekumo". I like his aesthecity, so I'll work on his balance. You need to make him only 2 Attributes, to avoid large-scale paradox chances, and also to not give him so much support from other cards (I recommend WATER and FIRE, without DARK). Also, his LP-gaining ability is too much. You don't put those things on high-stat cards. It would actually be better to give Siekumo a unique effect, seeing he's a 3-tribute, like all 3 of "The Wicked" Monsters.

Anyway, the cards aren't top-quality, but the holo-work still amazes me... did you do that? I need to get my cards like that... :mrgreen:

please don't double post "DuelOnX"... but that BEWD-combination card is fair. However' date=' I'm sad to see Jason Engle's art used for such low-thought cards. Most of them are overpowered or underpowered, and there is very little balance.

What I love the most is your Holographic version of "Siekumo". I like his aesthecity, so I'll work on his balance. You need to make him only 2 Attributes, to avoid large-scale paradox chances, and also to not give him so much support from other cards (I recommend WATER and FIRE, without DARK). Also, his LP-gaining ability is too much. You don't put those things on high-stat cards. It would actually be better to give Siekumo a unique effect, seeing he's a 3-tribute, like all 3 of "The Wicked" Monsters.

Anyway, the cards aren't top-quality, but the holo-work still amazes me... did you do that? I need to get my cards like that... :mrgreen:

[/quote']

I'll take on board what you have said. And thanks for the apology.

Archived