Who will Top 4?

Don't be fooled by the title that this has got. It's still it's still about YCM xD

No ladies and gentlemen, this is not a topic where you can discuss which duelists will Top 4 at the next Regis, this is a thread where each week, I will post [in my opinion] the 4 best cards that have been posted that week. The card that I believe is the number one created card of the week will be given 100 points and a spot on my [unofficial] "Card Masters" list, which can be found at the bottom of the post. None of my cards will be included in this for obvioius reasons, and no, this will not be exclusive to certain members of the site, no. Each member that posts a card [in the Realistic cards section] will have their card eligible for victory. I will not consider cards from Pop Culture as a part of this as in my humble opinion, it is unnecessary as it is based on real people or things. No, these cards must be highly original.

The lists will be posted each weekend and will include cards of only the week that they were posted. I will do last week's list today, and the next list will be posted hopefully around Friday.

If your card does not make the Top 4, that's okay. Just go for next week. And if your card does make the Top 4, but not number one, there is no consolation prize except for having your card on one of the lists.

Top 4 Lists

Week 1: 7/20/7 - 7/27/7

Card Masters

Week 1 - wolfberserker

Week 1: 7/20/7 - 7/27/7

Decisions...

4 - dp00002lf8.png | tehodis

3 - VF.jpg | wolfberserker

2 - FlarePhoenix.jpg | creator93

1 - VD.jpg | wolfberserker

Critiques

The Dead Doll - Effect should read:

"When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, the attacking monster is returned to its owner's hand."

Volcanic Fox - Needs quotes around card names.

Flare Phoenix - Capitals needed on important words. Three tributes is a bit much. Maybe 2?

Volcanic Dragon - Effect should read:

"While this card is in your hand, it may be treated as a Level 1 monster with 100 ATK and 100 DEF."

Congratulations Wolfberserker!!! Your points will be issued momentarily, and your name added to the list!

Archived