Girly cards 2

shonenhikada

Guest JoshIcy

2 of those cards are from the anime im sure' date=' if they are, this belongs in 'other cards'.

[/quote']

I have knowingly used Anime Cards in a lot of my cards, but changed them to fit Realistic Cards on numerous occasions [even Dante from DMC in one of my earlier cards]. If he fleshes the idea out more, I dont see why it cant be in RC...

2 of those cards are from the anime im sure' date=' if they are, this belongs in 'other cards'.

[/quote']

I have knowingly used Anime Cards in a lot of my cards, but changed them to fit Realistic Cards on numerous occasions [even Dante from DMC in one of my earlier cards]. If he fleshes the idea out more, I dont see why it cant be in RC...

If the effects are the same as in the anime, it should not go here, if the images are from the anime but have different effects, they stay here.

I just noticed that the effect for "Defense Maiden" is the same as "Maiden in Love". Here is the CORRECT effect for "Defense Maiden":

When your opponent declares an attack on 1 of your monsters while you have a face-up "Maiden in Love" on the field, you can change the opponent's attack to "Maiden in Love".

Source = http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Defense_Maiden

EDIT: Thanks, shonenhikada. I'll remember that. :D

I just noticed that the effect for "Defense Maiden" is the same as "Maiden in Love". Here is the CORRECT effect for "Defense Maiden":

When your opponent declares an attack on 1 of your monsters while you have a face-up "Maiden in Love" on the field' date=' you can change the opponent's attack to "Maiden in Love".[/i']

Source = http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Defense_Maiden

(Note: You will have to refresh it a lot to read the whole effect, since it tends to close out the effect quickly; I have NO idea why it does that)

No all you have to do is just click on the yellow signal and it would pop up in a small screen.

Archived