Unforeseen Nightmare

TotalObelisk

I may finish this set, I may not. I just had the urge to start making cards again since I haven't for so long...

((All images used are taken from Konachan.com and Deviantart.com and are credited to their various artists/creators))

UnforeseenNightmare.jpg

[spoiler=set trivia]The title for the 'Sai-B0rg' set is taken from the anime 'Saishū Heiki Kanojo', or just 'SaiKano' (which means she the ultimate weapon).

236yn3.jpg

[spoiler=card trivia]The artwork here is uracil from 'Born Freaks'

236ih6.jpg

236mm2.jpg

236lb2.jpg

236sw1.jpg

236nz3.jpg

[spoiler=card trivia]This image is from the anime 'Saikono' or 'She the ultimate weapon'

236xx2.jpg

236ml3.jpg

[spoiler=card trivia]This artwork depicts a character from 'xenosaga'

236wk8.jpg

236ve1.jpg

236kq6.jpg

236yf9.jpg

236fk8.jpg

236xw8.jpg

236zr6.jpg

236po0.jpg

236qx8.jpg

236xt8.jpg

236dy7.jpg

236te0.jpg

236dl7.jpg

[spoiler=card trivia]This art depicts Kos-Mos from 'xenosaga'

236xb3.jpg

[spoiler=card trivia]The artwork here is from Galge.com

236fx5.jpg

[spoiler=card trivia]The artwork here is Fureya from 'Chobits'

236de4.jpg

236ax7.jpg

236kt6.jpg

[spoiler=card trivia]This artwork depicts a character from 'xenosaga'

236lq4.jpg

[spoiler=card trivia]Sai-B0rg 0M364 can be seen in this artwork

As you can see there are some gaps which I will fill in over time...

Hmmm, they are actually good cards, but I see alot of grammar/ocg errors, while I realise people dont care for that alot, you can't miss normal stuff such as a comma. The effects are somtimes simple, and good, or mid length, and great.

I have heard alot of the great TO, and, well, you are good. I am glad to see you back, and I hope I get to see more from you soon ^_^

8.3/10

I read the first two, and I noticed that they are titled SAI-B0RG, yet written Sai-Borg on the card.

Also, what's up with using the same monster on your Fan-Fic Banner? xD

Is it cause I finally surpassed my Fan-Fic inspiror in writing? XD

I'll read the rest later.

Sai-B0rg X103:

If you control a face-up "Sai-B0rg" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned you can select 1 "Sai-B0rg monster you control. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the selected monster cannot be destroyed by battle.

Sai-B0rg E176

This card cannot be Normal or Special Summoned except when you control 2 or more "Sai-B0rg" monsters. This card gains 800 ATK for each "Sai-B0rg" monster you control.

PS: Only use one 0 as the ATK, not 4. I might actually recommend a single question mark as the ATK since it's determined by the effect.

Sai-B0rg U843

This card gains the appropriate effect based on the number of "Sai-B0rg" monsters you control. -1: This card gains 500 ATK. -2: Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. -3 or more: When this card attacks, double the original attack of this card during the Damage Step only.

Sai-B0rg M095

This card gains the following effect while you control another "Sai-B0rg" monster: -: Once per turn during your Battle Phase, select 1 monster your opponent controls. The selected monster loses 300 ATK for each Sai-B0rg monster you control.

Sai-B0rg U5461

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned and it is the only monster you control, you can select 1 Level 4 or lower "Sai-B0rg" monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it. When this card is removed from the field, destroy the selected card.

Sai-B0rg S41K

If this card was Advance Summoned by Releasing a "Sai-B0rg" monster, double the ATK of this card. While you control another "Sai-B0rg" monster, this card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.

Sai-B0rg J245

If you control only 1 face-up "Sai-B0rg" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand in Defense Position. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select another "Sai-B0rg" monster as an attack target.

Sai-B0rg G14

This card gains 300 ATK for each "Sai-B0rg" monster you control. Once per turn, you can pay half of your Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Sai-B0rg" monster from your Graveyard.

Sai-B0rg S501

This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing 1 "Sai-B0rg" monster you control. While you control another "Sai-B0rg" monster, this card cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects.

Sai-B0rg 4lph4

When this card is Advance Summoned, if you control another "Sai-B0rg" monster, you can add 1 "Sai-B0rg B3T4" from your Deck to your hand.

Sai-B0rg B3T4

When this card is Advance Summoned, if you control another "Sai-B0rg" monster, you can add 1 "Sai-B0rg 4lph4" from your Deck to your hand.

Savage Werewolf

When this Attack Position card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your hand.

PS: Picture isn't good, white backgrounds are a bad thing. >_>

Silver Werewolf

This card loses 500 ATK during each of your End Phases. During your Standby Phase, you can Release this 0 ATK monster to SPecial Summon 1 Beast-Warior-Type monster from your hand.

Snarling Werewolf

When this card is Advance Summoned, this card gains ATK equal to the Level of the Released monster x 200. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster you control. The selected monster gains ATK equal to the Battle Damage taken.

Above are OCG fixes for many of your cards. They should be proper OCG. ^_^

I have to go now, I'll try to help you some more as time permits, but I'm needed elsewhere, I hope I helped. ^_^

Archived