Destiny Hero - Plasma Neos

shonenhikada

scan0c006-2.jpg

Another quick ruff sketch that I plan on developing later on I call it

"Destiny Hero - Plasma Neos "

As you can tell it was hand drawn with a pen.

Remember some dude made a fusion for Plasma, dogma and Neos well i decided to make the fusion image.

Still needs wings and big spikes of plasma you know the ones on his back.

lol, to the person above.

He drew that because he has shown us other great drawings aswell

ANd maybe you re another liar on this planet. A cheap liar who cant do anything but gain wieght eat and sleep. Dont Ever Judge someone be4 u get to really know them, Got it?

lol' date=' to the person above.

ANd maybe you re another liar on this planet. A cheap liar who cant do anything but gain wieght eat and sleep. Dont Ever Judge someone be4 u get to really know them, Got it?

[/quote']

Lol to you. Are you blind? Do you know how easily people can lie? It turns out my mom isn't my mom. I'm pretty sure he can find a way to lie. Just to impress 1 forum.

lol' date=' to the person above.

[/quote']

Lol to you. Are you blind? Do you know how easily people can lie? It turns out my mom isn't my mom. I'm pretty sure he can find a way to lie. Just to impress 1 forum.

no lol to you....

for showing up on the forum, and if your mom isn't your mom i suggest you stop eating your nacho's right now and go search for her.

Archived