Requesting assistance after the making

Necrophia

[align=center]if you do it with www.imageshack.us you don't have to put the img tags at the beggining and end, just copy the code and if it says 'shot at so and so' just delete that.

I don't know anything about uploading on photobucket or anything else though.[/align]

:lol: Thanks. I trust you're question was answered by the first posts? If not, I'll try to explain it, the only problem with that is after so many times of writing our step-by-step tutorials, it gets tedious.

Anyway; If you have the cards saved on your computer (My Documents or somewhere similar), the best way to do it is too host your image on a site (For example: http://www.imageshack.us), browse for your card using the browse button and upload it, doing this will give you a few links to your image, put the DIRECT LINK TO IMAGE one (which is at the bottom of the ImageShack page) in a post or topic you are making and insert this at the start and this at the end, make sure there are no spaces, then preview your post to see if it worked.

Lol i posted this 3 times how comes it keep poping up!

1.go to card maker

2.open your card

3.right click on your card and click "save as"

4.put it anywhere

5. go to photobucket.com

6.create an account or if u have 1 log in'

7.upload image

8. go to your image and copy the img link

9. paste it anywhere for the picture to show up

I was accumulating it all until you got me at the DIRECT LINK bit.

I'm probably confused because I've already saved my cards at photobucket. Can I just do what the other moderator said and copy the url with and?

Yeah, that's what I was trying to explain how to do, but for ImageShack, not PhotoBucket. You've got it now, so this doesn't matter, but, the "Direct Link" is one of the links provided to you when you upload a picture on ImageShack, it is at the bottom of the list of links.

Archived