How to make Chaos Pokemon [MSPaint]

I made this recently:

MewZard.png

and wondered if anyone wanted to know how I made them. So here's a quick tut for making Chaos Pokemon (Recolours).

Step 1

------------

Get your Pokemon from your favourite sprite resource. Mine is Pokemon Elite 2000. After you get it open it up in paint.

NOTE: I do not show you how to properly get sprites in this. If you want that then read a splice tut.

Step 2

------------

Save this pallet:

Shadow.png

NOTE: I created this. Do not rip or redistribute.

Step 3

------------

In the paint with the sprite in it make some room for the pallet and go Edit ---> Paste From and select the pallet. Put it to the side of the Pokemon.

Step 4

------------

Recolour using the eraser method. AKA Zoom in then, using the Eye Dropper Tool, right click the lightest colour on the pallet then left click the lightest colour on the Pokemon. Then hold down the right mouse button and go over your splice. Then right click the second lightest colour on the pallet and left click the second lightest colour on the Pokemon and go over that. And so on. WARNING: Do not recolour the eyes.

NOTE: Use the black pallet for the Pokemons body and the red pallet for the underbelly or the underside of wings. Also note that the darkest colour is for the outline.

Step 5

------------

Finally, use the red pallet to go over the eyes.

Step 6

------------

It's done, enjoy ^^.

Screenies coming soon.

NOTE: Do not sell in your shop.

@ King of Dogs & shadow-uchiha: Thanks for reading.

@ sonictheweasel: Nope. Red & black are wrong there. Also you can't really tell because you saved as JPEG -_-". I created the pallet a few days ago when I added them to my game. So no it can't be the infected pallet. The black on mine is greyish where as the black on the infected is bluish. Red does not have as many shades as mine.

Archived