Rushing Red

RickiMinaj

thnx seth and obi. I wish i could be as good as you or maybe even my teacher. anyway, i just figured out that gimp reads abr files. If i new that erlier i could have made my sigs looked way better =D

and to Cyber altair. Can u be a tad bit, wait no scratch that, a whole lot more specific onto you dont like it and were i can improve.

alright' date=' remove the border.[/s']

Next, wth is with the splatter, random gay brushing is gay and double focal isn't good.

That's all =p

Wow. You really are quite horrible at saying anything worthwhile when giving Cnc.

@Gphaku: Your welcome. You should make the border a bit thinner an give a 1px border around the left and right of the sig. Maybe you should smudge some of the Bg.

alright' date=' remove the border.[/s']

Next, wth is with the splatter, random gay brushing is gay and double focal isn't good.

That's all =p

Wow. You really are quite horrible at saying anything worthwhile when giving Cnc.

@Gphaku: Your welcome. You should make the border a bit thinner an give a 1px border around the left and right of the sig. Maybe you should smudge some of the Bg.

borders fail, they're so 2007. Welcome to 2008....

see altair, there is a polite way to say things as shown by kizzi & the joker. Ok, thnx you 2. The reason i called it rushing red was mainly for the Render. But i see what u 2 are saying. The BG was picked on 2 much. Yea, i gotta fix that. =D. My next sig is for ken-san, and ill be sure to take your advice in making it.

Even bunny will be watching me

(\(\

(-_-)

o(")(")

see altair' date=' there is a polite way to say things as shown by kizzi & the joker. Ok, thnx you 2. The reason i called it rushing red was mainly for the Render. But i see what u 2 are saying. The BG was picked on 2 much. Yea, i gotta fix that. =D. My next sig is for ken-san, and ill be sure to take your advice in making it.

Even bunny will be watching me

(\(\

(-_-)

o(")(")

[/quote']

And remember never set the layer on dissolve <_<

Archived