What's up people?! Is it paper, is it glass, no it's a CARD! lol CHANGED SOME THINGS

01alim

It's pretty good, but a little overpowered for the person that is giving it away. 1800 Life Points? Someone could have a very good defense from direct attacks against a strong monster, say level 6 and up, and all their opponent would have to do is give this thing away and destroy it... I don't really know how to explain it very well, but maybe raising the cost and lowering the ATK a little? Up to you. Cool idea for an effect though. 8/10.

Nice try, but it doesn't really work.

"you" refers to the controller of the card. So, as you can see, its effect never kicks off, since it will never be on "your opponent's" side of the field.

Try some different diction to obtain the desired effect.

Nice try' date=' but it doesn't really work.

"you" refers to the controller of the card. So, as you can see, its effect never kicks off, since it will never be on "your opponent's" side of the field.

Try some different diction to obtain the desired effect.

[/quote']

Oh thanks, never realised...

Any suggestions?

Multi-trigger.

All you have to do is add the text, "This effect can be activated during either player's turn", somewhere.

It would be awesome to watch this card go back and forth during a turn. It would even more amusing to listen to what the players are saying.

"Here, a gift." *switch*

"Oh, no; you're too generous. I couldn't possibly take this." *switch*

"Please, I insist." *switch*

"Goddammit stop giving it to me." *switch*

And so on...

Archived