<~..::My New Elf Cards::..~>

Skirts

Oh' date=' I made her like that because I don't just like having all effect monsters, plus she has a good combo with Sword of The Night Elves.

[/quote']

One doesn't make a Deck on two cards...

Toilet Paper is Toilet Paper.

Q4E

And Piercing is the most overused effect, ever.

Oh' date=' I made her like that because I don't just like having all effect monsters, plus she has a good combo with Sword of The Night Elves.

[/quote']

One doesn't make a Deck on two cards...

Toilet Paper is Toilet Paper.

Q4E

And Piercing is the most overused effect, ever.

Brutally honest review? Gladly.

The first card is useless -- it's a "Vanilla" monster with no good strings attached. It has low stats and its Equip Card isn't very good.

Most decks stock very few (if not zero) Equip Cards. Of those Equip Cards, all of them are able to be mass-equipped (equipped to lots of different monsters). So you're playing with a card that isn't really used in the first place, and also only works for one monster. Chances of you getting this combination out in a duel? A little lower than 0% (haha! get it? nerd joke!). Not only that, the boost isn't very useful. 700+1500=2100 ATK. That's enough to go head-to-head with a "Cyber Dragon"... which is one of the lowest-ATK single-tribute monsters in the metagame... The piercing damage addition isn't useful either. Because of the number of different ways your opponent can remove Spells and Traps, can negate attacks, can destroy monsters, and can Summon strong monsters quickly, most cards stay on the field with a 33% each turn. You have 2 cards, each with this chance. If just one disappears, the whole combination is useless... so it's a big handicap of 66% chance of having a useless combination.

That's why your idea is bad. Pitch these cards... but I wouldn't recommend using them as toilet paper. They're far too stiff for my taste :mrgreen:

Archived