NEW CARD!! Please comment and rate! - Dragon From the Void

SSBB Fan

Here it is. Please comment and rate however you please. :D

114579zk1.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card can only attack by paying 600 Life Points. During your End Phase, if this card did not attack this turn, it is destroyed. When this card attacks, it gains 500 ATK during the Damage Step only. When this card is attacked by a monster your opponent controls, it loses 700 ATK during the Damage Step only. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by the effect of a Spell Card, destroy all cards on the field.

8.5/10

OCG is good, but the image is what threw you off. Stretched, and not TCG enough (doesn't really compare with an official Yu-Gi-Oh card, and it has to only show 1 monster.)

DonRoyale: Since when did monster that couldn't be Special Summoned become good Reasoning targets?

The fact that this card contained my name attracted my click.

Here's a fix to assimilate your wording with that of the latest sets.

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card can only attack by paying 700 Life Points. During your End Phase, if this card did not attack this turn, it is destroyed. When this card attacks, it gains 500 ATK during the Damage Step only. When this card is attacked by a monster your opponent controls, it loses 700 ATK during the Damage Step only. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by the effect of a Spell Card, destroy all cards on the field.

I like it, although I think it should be Level 9 and the ATK should be toned down to 3200 or so. I like your Set ID. ^_^

Well, DeMeNTeD said 11 stars and Void said 9 Stars so I'll go with 10 Stars!! @Void: Thx for the OCG Fix i really appreciate it! Also, i Made it 600 Life points to attack and not 700, so people won't think it's as life points draining and actually want to use it! Any Better?

114579zk1.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card can only attack by paying 600 Life Points. During your End Phase, if this card did not attack this turn, it is destroyed. When this card attacks, it gains 500 ATK during the Damage Step only. When this card is attacked by a monster your opponent controls, it loses 700 ATK during the Damage Step only. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by the effect of a Spell Card, destroy all cards on the field.

I also edited it at the top!

Archived