COMPLETE new set by SaTuRnPaLaDiN - Galaxy Angels

Hello everyone. I have another set for you to rate/hate/comment. This was the VERY FIRST card set that I created using YCM. This was made LONG before I registered myself on the site. Since it was my first set BEFORE registering, there are going to be OCG errors, some spelling errors, and lackluster images. I based this set off the anime series "Galaxy Angel". It's really funny; I would recommend it to any anime fan. The idea of the Galaxy Angels are a more powerful "Six Samurai" formula. With their Field Spell "Galaxy Angel Base", each "Galaxy Angel" monster gains the effects of all other "Galaxy Angel monster on the field - much like the "Sliver" mechanic from Magic: The Gathering. Without further ado:

GXA-001GalaxyAngel-RanphaFranboise.jpgGXA-002GalaxyAngel-MilfeulleSakurab.jpgGXA-003GalaxyAngel-ForteStollen.jpgGXA-004GalaxyAngel-MintBlancmanche.jpgGXA-005GalaxyAngelBase.jpgGXA-006GalaxyAngel-VanillaH.jpgGXA-007Intimidation.jpgGXA-008GalaxyAngel-ChitoseKarasuma.jpgGXA-009GalaxyAngelCounterattack.jpgGXA-010Normad.jpgGXA-011GalaxyAngel-TakutoMeyers.jpgGXA-012GalaxyAngel-LesterCoolderas.jpgGXA-013GalaxyAngelShield.jpgGXA-014GalaxyAngelCrush.jpgGXA-015GalaxyAngel-ApricotSakuraba.jpgGXA-016GalaxyAngel-LilySherbet.jpgGXA-017GalaxyAngelsUnited.jpgGXA-018GalaxyAngelRevival.jpgGXA-019StrategicRetreat.jpgGXA-020GalaxyAngel-Nano-NanoPudding.jpgGXA-021GalaxyAngel-AniseAzeat.jpgGXA-022GalaxyAngel-KahluaMarjoram.jpgGXA-023GalaxyAngel-TequilaMarjoram.jpgGXA-024GalaxyAngelsPersuasion.jpgGXA-025GalaxyAngelsTreason.jpgGXA-026GalaxyAngelReinforcements.jpgGXA-027GalaxyAngelDesperation.jpgGXA-028GalaxyDevil-RanphaFranboise.jpgGXA-029GalaxyDevil-ForteStollen.jpgGXA-030GalaxyDevil-MilfeulleSakurab.jpgGXA-031GalaxyDevil-MintBlancmanche.jpgGXA-032GalaxyDevil-VanillaH.jpgGXA-033Mimolette-Chan.jpgGXA-034GalaxyAngelsForce.jpgGXA-035GalaxyAngelRescue.jpgGXA-036GalaxyAngel-KazuyaShiranami.jpgGXA-037GalaxyAngel-CocoNutmilk.jpgGXA-038ConfusingStare.jpgGXA-039GalaxyAngelProsperity.jpgGXA-040GalaxyAngelPower.jpgGXA-041GalaxyAngelScapegoat.jpgGXA-042GalaxyAngelCadets.jpg

Here are the OCG and spelling corrections for two of the cards - "Intimidation" and "Mimolette-Chan"

GXA-007 Intimidation

None of your opponent's monsters with 1000 ATK or more can declare an attack. During each of your Standby Phases, discard 2 cards from your hand or destroy this card.

GXA-033 Mimolette-Chan

You can discard this card to the Graveyard to add 1 "Galaxy Angel Base" from your Graveyard to your hand. This monster is treated as a "Galaxy Angel" monster while face-up on the field.

Lemme know whatcha think. Hope you enjoy it. :D

Archived