Choas control horseman

cameronsdog

100289wj5.jpg

While this card is face up on the field you must pay 500 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you cannot, destroy this card and inflict 50 points of Direct Damage to your Life Points. Once per turn, while your opponent controls 7 or more cards on the field, you can Select 2 Monster Cards on the field and Special Summon 1 Monster from your Deck or Graveyard with an ATK eqaul to or less than the combined ATK of the selected monsters. During each of your End Phases, flip a coin. If the result is heads, destroy 1 card on the field. If the result is tails, inflict 1000 points of Direct Damage to your Life Points.

please tell me what you think and the OCG is wrong please tell me the correct OCG

My last review for now... alright, so I'll rewrite the OCG (even though I don't like doing it -- the fixed parts are bolded):

While this card is face up on the field you must pay 500 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you cannot, destroy this card and inflict 100 points of Direct Damage to your Life Points. Once per turn, while your opponent controls 7 or more cards on the field, you can Select 2 Monster Cards on the field and Special Summon 1 Monster from your Deck or Graveyard with an ATK eqaul to or less than the combined ATK of the selected monsters. During each of your End Phases, flip a coin. If the result is heads, destroy 1 card on the field. If the result is tails, inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to your Life Points.

As for balance, the card is overpowered. If your opponent just has "Cyber Dragon" and "Card Trooper" on the field, then you can pull out "Ultimate Tyranno" with points to spare! Remove that part from the card effect, and also take out the part where you lose 100 LP if you can't pay the 500 per Standby Phase... 100 points is one of the smallest units of measurement in terms of stats and LP (I think the smallest is 25 or 30, so far). Also, that effect about the coin toss, you need to make the LP cost more, say 1000-1500 (your choice).

This card isn't very good, but that's because of the smaller details. A bunch of small things together can make a big problem. So, deal with the small problems (which isn't too hard) and you'll have a great card on your hands!

Archived