Warrior Lady of the Shadows - Potential Dark World support?

Hello everyone. I have another card for you to rate/hate/comment. The last realistic card I made (Defender from the Grave) was just horrible, so I'm hoping that this will regain some of my dignity back. This card would probably go well in a Dark Armed Dragon Deck, although it doesn't promote good hand management. If you have the cards to spare, it becomes a real beatstick. Without further ado:

57819op7.jpg

CARD TEXT

When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned, discard any number of DARK monsters from your hand. Increase the ATK of this card by 500 for each DARK monster discarded. If this card inflicts 2000 or more Battle Damage to your opponent, you can return 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard to the top of your Deck.

Lemme know whatcha think. Sorry about that last card. :D

Hmmm. Let's Analyze This.

This could very well just be a Card Trooper, but this card is not Dark Armed Dragon's best friend. Let us begin...

This card, unlike Card Trooper, sends cards from your hand to the Graveyard, thereby robbing you of hand advantage, something that every serious Dark Armed Return wants, hence the Allure of Darkness. Unlike Card Trooper's, this card's second effect is something I highly doubt players will be using.

Compared to Dark Grepher, Armageddon Knight, and the sort, which all sends monster from the deck, ergo allowing you to keep a relative hand advantage, this card is very low on the Dark Armed Dragon's employment list. Often time, this will be a dead card. Might as well pitch it for Dark Grepher's effect.

I will tell you what this card is perfect for: Dark World.

Other than that, I see no problems with OCG.

The pic seems a bit squashed.

9/10 for the card.

After taking a look at the example cards you mentioned, this card really DOESN'T help out a Dark Armed Dragon that much (I haven't bought any packs of Phantom Darkness - that was the pack that made me stop playing the TCG). It would help out with "Dark World" monsters and "Disc Commander". I'm gonna change the title of this thread.

Thanks for your rating and comments. :D

Turn 1 Dark Armed Dragon. Good for the strategy, I guess.

Give it 400 for each DARK discarded. That way, it will have 2800 ATK at the VERY most.

By the way, put "you can" in front of "discard". As is, it's a cost, and therefore, Dark World doesn't work with it. :S

Good card, solid in balance, and good return effect.

9.1/10

Archived