Yu-Gi-Oh Forgotten Destiny

YamiCardMaker

Ok heres the 4 main characters-

Mikey

Crystal

Billy

Erik

Erik is rivals with Billy,Crystal and Mikey

Oh by the way most of the cards in this fan fic are made up.

Episode 1- Dawn of a duel

Mikey wakes up to find his friends Crystal and billy outside his window.

"Hey Mikey" Billy Shouted "Come on top duelist in the world Jaden Yuki is issuing an open challange and I'm gonna be the first one there!"

"Shut up you!" Crystal said "We all agreed Mikey would duel Jaden"

"Ok lets go!"

(At the duel field in domino city)

Crowds were cheering as the announcer began...

"Ladies and gentlemen, each one of you was given a seat number underneath 1 of your seats is a gold coin, the person who is sitting in the seat with the gold coin will duel Jaden Yuki"

"I've got it!" Shouted Mikey

He made his way to the duel field

"Ladies and gentlemen give it up for world champion Jaden Yuki!"

"Heya guys!"

"Now lets cut the chat and get to the duel"

Lets Duel!

Mikey: As I'm the challanger ill go first.. I summon Dark Panther (ATK 1500/DEF 1000) and throw 1 card face down and end my turn.

Jaden: Ok I summon Elemental Hero Sparkman (ATK 1600/ DEF 1400) in attack mode. Sparkman attack!

Mikey: I activate a trap Dark Energy Armour whenever a dark attribute monster is targated for an attack the attack is negated.

Jaden:Nice Move I guess its your move

Mikey: I activate a spell sparks! You take 200 points of direct damage.

(Jadens Life Points-3800)

Mikey:Thats not all now i activate dark panthers special ability by discarding 1 card from my hand I can destroy 1 card on the field and I choose your sparkman. Now Dark panther attack him directly!

(Jadens Life Points-2300)

Mikey:I end my turn

Jaden: Time to turn this duel around. I activate Polymerazation so i fuse my Burstinatrix and Avian to create Elemental Hero Flame Wingman (ATK 2100/DEF 1200) now attack his Dark Panther!

(Mikeys Life Points-3400)

Jaden: And thanks to his ability you take damage equal to the attack points of your monster.

(Mikeys Life Points-1900)

*Jaden thinking to himself* 'Now all I have to do is activate defusion and this duel is done!'

To be continued........

Previously on Yu-Gi-Oh forgotten destiny....

Jaden: Time to turn this duel around. I activate Polymerazation so i fuse my Burstinatrix and Avian to create Elemental Hero Flame Wingman (ATK 2100/DEF 1200) now attack his Dark Panther!

(Mikeys Life Points-3400)

Jaden: And thanks to his ability you take damage equal to the attack points of your monster.

(Mikeys Life Points-1900)

*Jaden thinking to himself* 'Now all I have to do is activate defusion and this duel is done!'......

Episode 2- Dawn of a duel part 2

Jaden:I activate a spell defusion...

Mikey: Im afraid I'll have to stop you there

Jaden:Why?

Mikey:Because when my Dark Panther is in the graveyard and you activate a spell I can summon any level 4 or below monster and I choose Guardian of the grave in defence mode. (ATK 1300/DEF 2000).

Jaden: Yer but my monster still defuses

Mikey: Guess again if my guardian of the grave is special summoned then all spell cards are usless on either side of the field.

Jaden: No way! I place 1 card face down. I guess its your turn

Mikey: Ok its all over now first I'll sacrifice my guardian of the grave for my light heart dragon! (ATK 2500/DEF 2000) Now I activate Defusion and your flame wingman seperates.

Jaden: Oh No!

Mikey: Now my dragon attack his avian

(Jadens Life Points-800)

Mikey:Your Move

Jaden: Ok I activate graceful charity so i draw 3 cards and discard 2 now I activate monster reborn and ill bring back Elemental Hero Neos.

Mikey: But I didn't destroy that

Jaden: But i just did with my graceful charity Now i will fuse my Grand mole with neos to form- Elemental hero grand neos. Now its ability means that your Dragon is returned to your hand.

Mikey: No!

Jaden: Now Grand Neos end this duel!

(Mikeys Life Points-0)

Mikey drops to his knees

"Hey dont be sad you gave your best and thats all that matters!"

"Thanks Jaden" Mikey said

Episode 3- The good and bad samaritin

Crystal, Mikey and Billy are walking back from domino city.

"HA HA HA your could have never defeated Erik Kinton because im the best duelist in the whole world now hand over your rarest card"

"Erik Kinton what a suprise its just like you to steal a card"

"What are you going to do about it crystal?"

"Ill duel you if I win then youll give his card back"

"And if you lose?"

"Then you get my rarest card"

"Ok'

LETS DUEL

Erik: Ha ha ha you card is as good as mine now lets duel!

Crystal: Ill go first I activate a field spell Ice Age all Ice Monsters gain 500 attack and defence points and ill summon frozen monkey in attack mode (ATK 2000/DEF 2100) your move!

Erik: Your little monkey may get a boost but its not indestructable! I activate lightning vortex so i discard 1 card from my hand to destroy all your face up monsters.

Crystal:No!

Erik: I summon Steel Soldier (ATK 1400/DEF 1200) now attack her directly

(Crystals Life Points-2600)

Erik-I place 1 card face down and end my turn.

Crystal: I won't let you win, my turn

?????:Stop right there!

Erik and Crystal:Who said that?

?????:I am Beril

Mikey: Beril?

Beril: Yes I have been observing you Mikey and id wish to duel you soon but to give you a motive to come and find me ill take the soul of your little friend billy

Billy: AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Beril: HA HA HA Find me and ill release the soul of your friend HA HA HA.

*Mikey bursts out in tears*

"I cant believe this, what did he do to deserve this, Beril wherever you are i'll find you and i'll give you something to duel about!"

Episode 4- A ray of hope

"I cant believe this how are we supposed to find a person who we know nothing about?"

"Perhaps I can help" said a strange voice

"Who said that?" Crystal said

"I did, im professer Aero"

"Duel me and I'll give you the imformation you need!"

"Ok" said Mikey

LETS DUEL

Mikey: Ok ill go first I summon water bug (ATK 1200/DEF 1000) and on the turn I summon him I can sacrifice him for any level 5 or 6 insect monster in my hand so I summon lord of insects (ATK 2400/ DEF 1200) ..Its your move

Aero: I summon fire lord in defence mode (ATK 1000/DEF 2000) and thanks to his special ability I can add any fire monster from my deck to my hand and i choose volcanic tiger (ATK 500/DEF 500) your move

Mikey: I activate lord of the insects special ability for every insect monster in my graveyard he gains 300 points (ATK 2700/DEF 1200) now lord of insects attack. I play 1 card face down and end my turn.

Aero: Here we go I activate polymerazation and I fuse Volcanic Tiger with my Fire Monarch to create Volcanic Monarch! (ATK 2600/DEF 2000)

Mikey: Whats the point? My lord of insects is stronger

Aero:Yes but my Volcanic Monarch negates the effects of all your monsters

Mikey:Grr...

Aero: Volcanic Monarch attack

(Mikeys Life Points-3800)

Aero:Thats Enough for now your turn

Mikey: I activate a spell Block attack this switches your monster to defence mode now I activate lucky coin toss I flip a coin and if I call it right all defensive positioned monsters are destroyed

Aero: And if you guess wrong?

Mikey: Then I lose half my Life points and I call heads

To be continuied....

Episode 5- Ray of Hope Part 2

*The coin lands on tails*

Mikey:ARRRGGHHH

(Mikeys life points-1900)

Aero: I guess luck isn't on your side HA HA HA

Mikey: Hold that thought i have a backup plan I summon Dark Panther (ATK 1500/DEF 1000) now I activate megamorph this will double my monsters attack power

Aero: Oh No!

Mikey: Now my Dark Panther ATTACK!

(Aeros Life Points-3600)

*A necklace appears on Aero's Neck*

Mikey:Hey whats that

Aero:What? This oh this my talisman of destruction it proves my loyalty to master beril

Mikey:You're working with him!

Aero:Where do you think i have the imformation you want from

Mikey:But why would a talanted duelist like you need to work with him

Aero:Grr.. None of your business back to the duel

Mikey: Well it's your move

Aero: Ok I Summon Fire Turtle in defence mode (ATK 900/DEF 2000) and thanks to his ability the effects of all spell cards are negated including your megamorph.

Mikey: Im sorry but ill activate solemn judgement so by paying half my life points the summon of your monster is negated.

(Mikeys Life Points-950)

Aero:Grr...I end my turn.....

Mikey: I Sacrifice my panther to summon Light Heart Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000) now attack him directly!

(Aeros Life Points-1100)

Aero:But master Beril ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Aero:Ha ha ha I have control of the body of Aero

Mikey: Beril?

Beril: Yes Mikey it is me HA HA HA I couldn't see you win without me having a say in it so continue your move

Mikey:Give him his mind back what did he do to you?

Beril:Nothing but I'd rather play with my slaves

Mikey: They are not slaves they are human beings

Beril: I'd still rather play with their minds..Make your pathetic move!

To be continuied...

Episode 6-A ray of hope part 3

Mikey:Well I'll end my turn with a face down

Beril: I sumon fire ninja in attack mode (ATK 1700/DEF 1200)

Mikey:But my dragon is still stronger!

Beril: Maybe so but my ninja has an ability you see I can flip a coin if i guess right the attack of your monster is halved and if i guess wrong the attack of my monster is havled and I call Tails

*The coin lands on tails*

Beril:HA HA HA Now fire ninja attack

Mikey: Stop right there I activate water cannon this will stop any fire monster dead in its tracks.

Beril:GRR I place one card face down..Its your move

Mikey: Ok ill activate a spell rush recklessly this gives my dragon a power boost.

(ATK 1950/DEF 2000) Now attack his fire ninja

Beril: Ill activate negate attack

Mikey: You'll have to do better than that from my hand ill activate mystical space typhoon

(Berils life points-850)

Mikey: I end my turn.

Beril: Draw! Ill activate intense fire ritual this allows me to summon Zaroph the fire lord! (ATK 2500/DEF 2400) Now attack his dragon!

(Mikeys life points-400)

Beril: Draw your last pathetic card!

Mikey: Ok I activate last chance coin toss I toss a coin if I call it right your monster is destroyed and if I call it wrong I lose 1000 life points! I call heads

Beril:Ha ha ha Luck hasn't been on your side today and your willing to risk the duel to destroy my monster.

Mikey:Go coin toss...

*The coin lands on heads*

Beril:OH NO!

Mikey: Now I summon guardian of the grave (ATK 1300/DEF 2000) Now attack him directly!

Beril:AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH

(Berils life points-0)

"You may have won this battle but the war is far from over!" Beril exclaimed

"Well that was wierd" Crystal said

"You could say that again"

"Here take this...Its the imformation as agreed" said professer aero

"Thanks dude" Mikey said

"Wello mikey looks like we're going to luster island"

"There's a boat on the harbour take it to the island" Said professer aero

"Thanks again dude"

"Well Luster Island...HERE WE COME!"

Episode 7-Luster Island here we come

(Mikey and crystal arrive at the boat)

"Come on crystal lets board"

"Ok"

"Hey crystal look that guys got a duel disk"

"Yer"

"Hey dude are you a duelist"

"Err...Yes.."

"Then you should come with us on our journey"

"Er...ok..."

"You got a name?"

"I am luke"

"Cool!"

(at the island)

"HA HA HA"

"Was that beril already?" Mikey asked

"So you're after beril too" Luke said

"Er..Yes why"

"Because im after him too"

"Sweet"

"HA HA HA ITS NOT BERIL BUT HIS 2 MOST LOYAL COMPANIONS!!"

"We are Spot and Clot his 2 right hand men!"

"Where is beril?"Crystal asked

"Duel us if you win we shall tell you"

"You mean a tag duel" Luke asked

"Yes"

"Ok LETS DUEL"

"It shall be Luke and Crystal Vs Spot and Clot"

LETS DUEL

Clot:Ok Luke will go 1st followed by spot then crystal and then me no-one can attack till everyone has had a turn.

Luke: Sweet Lets go I summon Proto Cyber dragon and Ill activate polymerazation to fuse him with the cyber dragon in my hand to form...CYBER TWIN DRAGON (ATK 2800/DEF 2100) Theres no way any of you can defeat it!

To be continuied......

Episode 8-Luster island here we come Part 2

Spot: We shall see about that oh by the way both teams will have combined life points of 8000 to I summon Lord of fire (ATK 1100/DEF 1000) Thats my turn over

Crystal:Ill activate a field spell Ice Age This boosts my Ice monsters power by 500 attack and defence points! So i summon snow unicorn (ATK 1700/DEF 1000) Thats me done

Clot: I summon Steel Raider (ATK 1700/DEF 1500) and thanks to his special effect I can draw 1 card. Thats my turn over

Luke:Ok lets cut to the chase Cyber twin dragon attack his lord of fire!

(Spot and clots life points-6300)

Spot: But my monster's ability activates destroying your monster.

Luke: WHAT! Oh well I play 2 cards face down and end my turn..

Spot: I summon Volcanic sheep (ATK 1800/DEF 1000) Now attack luke directly

Luke: I activate call of the haunted to bring back my cyber twin dragon (ATK 2800/DEF 2100)

Spot:Hold your fire sheep I place 1 card face down and end my turn

Crystal: Ill activate my Ice axe spell this gives my unicorn 500 more attack points (ATK 2200/DEF 1000) Now attack his volcanic sheep

Spot: I activate a trap Duo Damage now we both take the same amount of damage

(Spot and clots life points-5900)

(Luke And Crystals Life Points-7600)

Crystal:My turns done

Clot:He he he I sacrifice steel raider to summon steel swordsman (ATK 2500/DEF 2000) and thanks to his ability all monsters with equip cards are destroyed

Luke: Ill activate my trap divine wrath this negates the effect of your monster an destroys it

Clot:AAH Ill end my turn

Luke:Its all over! Cyber dragon attack clot directly

(Spot and clots life points-3100)

Luke:and thanks to his ability he can attack again

(Spot and clots life points-1100)

Luke:Its over I'll activate defusion to split my monster into to cyber dragons (ATK 2100/DEF 1600) attack him directly

Spot and Clot:AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

(Spot and Clots life points-0)

"Now then where is beril" Luke asked

"His castle is located at the centere of a dense jungle" They said

"Good now lets go!"

Episode 9- Fighting for a friend

(Inside berils castle)

"So it appears my employes have failed me..*tuts* you just can't get the staff these adventures seem to be doing everything to save their friend maybe ill just have to confront them myself HA HA HA"

(Back to the Jungle)

"Hey guys!"

"Whats up mikey?" Crystal asked

"Theres the castle im gonna go striaght into there and find beril"

(In berils castle)

"Beril where are you?"

"Ahh so you found me lets duel if you win the soul of your firend is released"

"and if i was to lose"

"Ill take your soul"

LETS DUEL

Mikey Vs Beril

Crystal:Go Mikey!

Mikey: Ok to begin with ill summon dark panther (ATK 1500/DEF 1000) and I'll throw down a face down.

Beril: Your little pussycat dosent scare me Ill summon green dragon (ATK 1700/DEF 1800) Now attack his panther.

Mikey: I'll activate Dark energy armour now my monster is safe

Beril: Did I mention that green dragon destroys all trap card on the turn he is summoned?

(Mikeys life points-3800)

Beril: It's your move

Luke: His green dragon has a powerful ability luckily for Mikey now his dragon is returned to his hand

Beril:Correct. I play 1 card face down an end my turn

Mikey: I activate pot of greed so now i draw 2 cards....and Ill set 1 monster

*Mikey thinking* My guardian of the grave is stronger than most 4 or below star monsters

Beril:Green Dragon its your turn again (ATK 1700/DEF 1800) now attack his monster

Mikey:My monster is guardian of the grave (ATK 1300/DEF 2000) so my monsters safe

Beril:Grr...

(Berils Life points-3700)

Episode 10- Fighting for a friend part 2

Beril: Its your move

Luke:go get em mikey

Mikey:Ill activate shield and sword making the attack of my monster 2000 and stronger than your green dragon

Beril:No way

Mikey:Now my monster attack

(Berils Life points-3500)

Mikey: I place 1 card face down and end my turn

Beril: First ill activate mystical space typhoon which destroys your shield and sword next I summon Blue Dragon(ATK 1500/DEF 1000) ATTACK!

(Mikeys Life points-3600)

Beril:HA HA HA! Your Move

Mikey:Ok I'll activate polymerazation and ill fuse Lord of Insects with my Petit Warrior to for my Insect warrior...(ATK 3500/DEF 2700)

Beril: There must be a price for such a strong monster!

Mikey:Yep and all I have to do is discard my entire hand but as 1 of the cards i discarded was quick draw I get 2 more cards and now my insect warrior attack!

(Berils Life points-1500)

Crystal: But now his monster has to switch to defence mode right?

Luke:Right

Mikey:I guess ill throw down a face down and end my turn

Beril: HA HA HA 1st ill activate a spell dragons revenge all non dragon monsters on the field are removed from play

Mikey:Not my insect warrior!

Beril:Yes and now I activate another spell Extraterestrial Dragon Egg this allows me to summon my Black Fire Dragon! (ATK 2500/DEF 1800) attack him directly

Mikey:AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!

(Mikeys life points-1100)

Beril:Thats all fornow

*Mikey thinking* if i dont do something now im done for and ill never see billy again!

Episode 11- Fighting for a friend part 2

Mikey: Ok now I activate spell resurection this destroys all monsters summoned with spell cards and I gain 400 points for each 1 destroyed I gain 400 life points then you summon any monster from your hand

Beril:I choose my only monster Red Dragon (ATK 1000/DEF 2000) and he's in defence mode!

Mikey: Maybe so but now i'll activate block defence this switches your monster to attack mode

Beril: Grr..

Luke: A wise move.....If Mikey has a monster he can summon with more than 1000 attack points

*Mikey thinking* Truth is luke I don't so im gonna have to rely on lady luck

Mikey:Now i summon my Sapphire Cat (ATK 600/DEF 500)

Beril:Your monster still cannot defeat mine

Mikey: Now I activate graceful dice

Crystal:He needs a five or a 6 to be strong enough!

*The dice lands on 6*

Mikey:Oh yer now my monster attack berils Dragon

(Berils life points-1300)

Beril:Ill activate black hole draw we each draw one card and discard 1 now have you noticed that in my graveyard I have 'Red dragon' 'Blue dragon' and 'Green dragon' In my graveyard

Mikey: Yer so...

Beril: The card I just discarded was yellow dragon meaning I have the 4 most powerful dragons ever created in my graveyard because they are there by removing them from play I can summon the most powerful monster ever

Luke: NO THIS CAN'T BE!

Beril: THE ALMIGHTY 4 COULERED DRAGON (ATK ????/DEF ?????) His attack and defence are equal to the amount of cards I hold X 2000 and I count 4 thats 8000 points

Crystal:Mikey be careful

Mikey:I know the downside to your dragon you cant draw any cards now!

Beril: Maybe so...Finish your turn so i can destroy you!

Mikey: I place 1 card face down and end my turn

Luke:Thats really all he can do that monster is indestructible

Crystal:Really?

Luke:Yes and I should know

Crystal:Why?

Luke: I came up before it before and lost but it hays a weakness and mikey needs too figuire it out!

*Mikey thinking* I know his weakness I need to get rid of the cards in his hand but how?

To be continuied...

Episode 12-Fighting for a friend part 4

Beril:Mighty dragon attack!!!!!!

Mikey:Good thing I activated my double shield spell card this switches my monster to defence mode

Beril:Yes but you see my monster will give you 500 points of damage each time he destroys a defensive positioned monster!

(Mikeys life points-1000)

Beril: Draw your last pathetic CARD!

*******Mikey in a dream*******

Mikey: where am I?

Billy:Y ou are the only one with the power to save me...Take this card and use it wisely it will lead you to victory!

Mikey: Ok!

*******Back to the duel*******

*Mikey looks at the card he drew* Its the card billy gave me final destruction this should help me

Mikey:This duel has come to an end

Beril:WHY!

Mikey:I activate finial destruction this card destroys all card in our hand and on the field

Beril:Not my dragon and why do you still have a card?

Mikey: My ninja can't be destroyed by spell cards!

Beril:BUT.......

Mikey: I summon Flame ninja (ATK 1500/DEF 1500) Finish his life points

Beril: No how can this be i did everything to plan I made no mistakes how could this happen

(Berils Life points-0)

(Beril falls to his knees)

"NOW WHERE IS BILLY" Mikey asked

"I have realeased the soul of your friend he will be with you shortly"

"Hey guys im back"

"Billy!"

"Lets go home gang Im sure another adventure is just around the corner

????: You honestly think its that easy

Mikey: Huh

????: Beril is just a decoy I'm the real bad guy here

Billy: Then how come my sole was released

????: Ha ha ha He did realease your soul but your strugle is far from over how do you expect to leave this island?

Luke: By the boat we came here on of course

????: HA HA HA I destroyed that boat! Now duel me if you win I shall get you a boat!

Mikey: I hope your'e ready

Billy: NO! Its time I proved my worth now lets duel!

????:Fine it dosent matter who I duel

Crystal: Be carefuel Billy

Billy: Ok lets duel!

DUEL

Billy: Before we get started tell me who are you

????: I am Drake now would you like to see a measure of my magic how about a shadow game?

Billy: Fine

Mikey: Wait! Billy you don't have to do this!

Billy: No I must!

Drake: Fine a shadow game it is now then..

*shadows surround the field*

Drake: I'll make the first move HA HA HA you will never retun with your soul!!

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 13- Dark Spirit Reveale-DUEL OF DESTINY

Drake: I summon Dark warlord in attack mode (1850) I play the field spell dark world this gives all Dark Type monsters 500 attack and defence points (2350) Its your move

Billy: Now I summon Dark Blade Swordsman (500) and he gets a boost thanks to the field

Drake: So what he is still far to weak

Billy: Attack him directly

Drake: What?

Billy: He can attack directly on the turn is summoned and if you are to take damage by this effect then you take twice the damage

Drake: Nice try but my warlord will negate that effect

Billy:Im not done thanks to his ability my swordsman can switch to defence mode and whenever he does that I can draw 2 cards I play 2 cards face down back to you

Drake: My move!

[Drake draws]

Drake: Warlord attack Dark Flame!

(Billys life points-1650)

Crystal: Hey why did billy's life points drop

Luke: I don't know but I think it has something to do with his warlord's special ability

Drake: Right you are HA HA HA if all your monsters are in defence mode then I can attack you directly so luckily your swordsman survived this one!

Mikey: Don't give up!

Drake: I think thats enough punishment for now!

Billy: My turn I begin by activating a trap cal of the huanted to bring back my dark blade swordsman! next I sacrifce him to summon masked dark swordsman (500) and thanks to his ability his attack points are equal to my life points (1650) attack his warlord!

Drake: But he's not strong enough!

(Billys life points-1450)

Billy: When he is destroyed you take damage equal to what his attack points were

(Drakes life points-2350)

Drake: Its my move now and I activate Sparks!

(Billys life points-1250)

(A necklace appears around billys neck and darkess beginnes to surround him)

Crystal: Whats going on with billy

Mikey: Are you alright out there pal?

D-Billy: I am the dark half of the one you call billy he is just a weak little boy it was extreemly easy to become part of this boys body HA HA HA

Luke: Leave him alone if you want to pick a figh get one with me

D-billy: No thanks I'd rather go for mikey!

(A dark spirit comes out of billys body and speeds towards mikey Luke blocks it and the spirit takes control of luke)

D-Luke: Grr... I am far too weak to transfer to another body Ill have to stick with this one HA HA HA

Billy: Huh? What happaned?

Crystal: Thats a long story

D-Luke: Ha Ha Ha this body should do just fine for my plans now then which soul is first?

Mikey: None of them!

D-Luke: well yours should do fine!

Mikey: What are you saying?

D-Luke: A duel that is what I'm saying now is it a yes or not?

Mikey: If it means saving my friend then its on!

*Mikey thinking* I just hope I can save my friend!

To be continuied...

Next Episode: Dueling in the shadows!-Dark Dragon

Dueling in the shadows!-Dark Dragon

D-Luke: How about this were having a duel in the shadow realm and the loser shall remain here forever!

Mikey: Ok lets go

Crystal: Mikey you don't have to do this

Mikey: No I must to save my friend

D-Luke: DUEL!

(Darkness begines to surround the duel field)

D-Luke: I have my own deck so the cyber dragons are gone!

Mikey: You shunned your deck just because your'e evil now?

D-Luke: Yes! Now then I'll let you go 1st!

Mikey: Draw

*Mikey thinking* I drew Dark Panther its strong monster but its creature of darkness! If I'm to save my friend I'll need some creatures of light

Mikey: Meet my Light Insect (0/2000) I play 1 card face down and end my turn

D-Luke: Call that A turn? Now I activate graceful charity so I draw 3 cards and discard 2 next I play the spell monster reborn so I will Bring back the monster I just discarded the mighty unstoppable all powerful DARKNESS DRAGON (????/????) his attack points are equal to all the cards in my hand X 2000 just like the 4 coulered dragon beril had! So I make it that Im holding 3 cards so thats 6000 Attack and defence points (6000/6000) His attack points stay this way even when they are less cards in hand! Next I play 1 card face down

Crystal: Mikey!

Billy: Mikey! You defeated a monster like this before you can do it again!

*Mikey thinking* The difference is this time the monster belongs to my fried I know that its not truly my friend but I still can't harm him!

Mikey: Are you done?

D-luke: Why would I be? Darkness Dragon attack!

(Darkness surrounds luke During the attack)

Mikey: Activate Trap card Spell binding Circle this Stops your monsters attack and decreases his attack by 700! (5300/5300)

D-Luke: Your move

Mikey: Pleasure! Draw I Sacrific my Insect to summon Light Hearted Dragon! (2500/1500)

D-Luke: He could barely even scratch my dragon!

Mikey: Im not done I activate dragon virus so I can decrease your dragons attack points by the attack points of my monster for just 1 turn! (2800/2800)

Billy: But he's still too strong!

Crystal: If I know billy he has a plan!

Mikey: And I shall equip him with my Axe of despair (3500/1500) attack Light Blaze

D-Luke: Activate trap Dust Tornado So i'll destroy that axe of despair

Mikey:NO! (2500/1500)

(Mikeys life points 3700)

D-Luke: HA HA just try and win now

Mikey: I end my turn

Crystal: Mikey has now cards in his hand

Billy: Lets hope he has a plan

D-Luke: Now your virus is gone (5300) but luckily for you he is still trapped within your spellbinding circle But anyhow been as Your dragon could destroy most level 4 or below monsters I end my turn.

Mikey: My move draw!

*Mikey thinking* My dragon keeps my lifepoints safe and spellbinding circle keeps his dragon at ease

Mikey: I guess I'll pass this move

Billy: Maybe mikey has given up

Crystal: Thats not like him

D-Luke: So youve given up ha? He he he not that It matters I summon My Dark Drako! (1900/1000) and when its summoned by giving up 1000 life points I can cut the attack points of all your monsters in half

Mikey: My dragon! (1250)

D-Luke: Drako attack!

(Mikeys life points-3150)

*Mikey Thinking* Ok his dragon is trapped and his drakos abilty needs to be stopped so I have an idea

D-Luke: Hello? Its your move

Mikey: Ok I play my Monster Blast spell and this is how it works I can destroy any monster with 2000 attack points or less and destroy it and you take damage equal to his attack points!

(D-Lukes life points-2100)

Mikey: Your move pal

D-luke: Im not your pal ok? Now then time to crush you I activate mystical space typhoon to destroy the spellbinding cricle trapping my dragon so he is free and his power reutrns to normal (6000) Now finish him of mighty dark dragon BLAST OF DARKNESS!

Crystal: MIKEY!

Billy:MIKEY!

(Mikeys life points-0)

D-Luke: I crushed you just Like I said that i would now I hope that you enjoy your stay in the shadow realm

Mikey:AAAARRGGHH

(Darkness surrounds mikey before he falls to the floor)

Billy: What have you done to him mikey?

D-Luke: Don't you worry I hear its nice in the shadow realm this time of the year

(Crystal wipes tears from her eyes as she talks)

Crystal: You scoundral! Why Luke Why! I prmise you Mikey whatever he did to you Ill sort it out I orimise you!

D-Luke: Fine I leave you to morn your friend

????: So you want a boat home?

Crystal: Ok but whats the catch

????: You must enter our tournament

Billy: Guess so lets go

Crystal: And like I said mikey this tournament will save you!

Next episode: Battle in the Stadium! Jack vs Billy!

Archived