A Super Secret Rare Card. Dont Click Here unless your a Spy!!!

RickiMinaj

zjgpzs.jpg

[justify]This card can only be activated during the Battle Phase of a player who controls 2 or more Machine-Type monsters. During the Battle Phase of this turn only, you can Release a Machine-Type monster(s) you control to increase the ATK of 1 Machine-Type monster on the field by the ATK of the Released monster(s). During the End Phase of the turn you activated this card, Increase your Life Points by the amount of Machine-Type monsters Released by this cards effect x 500. This effect does not apply if 1 of the monsters Released for this cards effect was Advance Summoned.[/justify]

-Haku Out-

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Ugh... more Master Rule... I WILL NEVER OBEY...

Now, I don't get the last effect, so you should take that out. You should also increase the LP gain to 800 or so, so the whole thing isn't in vain. Oh, and the ATK increase shouldn't be permanent like it is now.

I like the synergistic effect; the name fits the effect really well. The ability to Tribute multiple monsters makes the effect original. I really like the card.

But this is the right OCG anyway, given the changes above. Activate only during the Battle Phase of a player who controls 2 or more Machine-Type monsters. During the Battle Phase of this turn only, you can Release a Machine-Type monster(s) you control to increase the ATK of 1 Machine-Type monster on the field by an amount equal to the total ATK of the Released monster(s) until your second End Phase after this effect was activated. During the End Phase, you gain Life Points equal to the number of Released monsters by this card's effect x 800.

With all due respect.

|||~Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac

|||||||Man, this color thing is annoying

actually, your OCG only changes the effect into how you would see it, there are no OCG problems. Or at least i dont think they are =P

anyway, you said u dint get the last part. That meens, the increase effect dosnt apply if u tribute a monster who was tribute summoned successfully. So lets say u have successfully advance summoned jinzo and have a barrel dragon on the field. If u activate this card and tribute jinzo to increase the ATK of barrel dragon then the effect of increasing your LP isnt activated due to the fact that you tributed Jinzo. And if i did make the ATK increase permanent, that would make the card broken, because lately, have you seen the number of powerful machine monsters out there. I meen look at cyber dragon, barrel dragon, blowback dragon, mechanical chaser, ETC ETC...

Well, there were a few; this'd be it sans changes: Activate only during the Battle Phase of a player who controls 2 or more Machine-Type monsters. During the Battle Phase of this turn only, you can Release a Machine-Type monster(s) you control to increase the ATK of 1 Machine-Type monster on the field by an amount equal to the total ATK of the Released monster(s). During the End Phase, you gain Life Points equal to the number of Level 4 or lower monsters Released by this card's effect x 500.

For the record, since it isn't explicitly stated that the ATK increase is temporary, it's considered permanent by OCG Ruling laws.

Woohoo!! Super aggro and stall!!!

overpowered. You give an ATK boost to one of your monsters, and then, after dealing some devastating blow to your opponent, you gain LP at the end of your turn... though it doesn't work with a Special Summoned monster.

Of course, how many are really out there? Only Fusion Monsters and "Cyber Dragon" would be subjected to this setback. If you're not playing a Cyber Deck (the only fair machine deck out there right now), then this card is useless because of its drawback, and the fact that you probably won't have 2 machine monsters on the field in the first place.

If you are playing with a Cyber Deck, however, this is a great card. "Cyber Ogre", "Cyber Phoenix", "Jinzo" (in any good machine deck) etc. don't have Special Summoning as an active part of their play style. I would actually play this card in a deck playing "Cyber Ogre" strategem primarily, because this is an aggro card, mostly... say, maybe the "Ancient Gear" monsters could benefit from this too... hmmmm

So this card is useless in any non-machine deck, but is easily the top dog in any Machine deck... if it isn't Limited (1 per deck), then it's Banned (0 per deck).

Try not to make cards that do a lot, but look into making cards that dohn't do much, while helping a lot.

overpowered. You give an ATK boost to one of your monsters' date=' and then, after dealing some devastating blow to your opponent, you gain LP at the end of your turn... though it doesn't work with a Special Summoned monster.

Of course, how many are really out there? Only Fusion Monsters and "Cyber Dragon" would be subjected to this setback. If you're not playing a Cyber Deck (the only fair machine deck out there right now), then this card is useless because of its drawback, and the fact that you probably won't have 2 machine monsters on the field in the first place.

If you are playing with a Cyber Deck, however, this is a great card. "Cyber Ogre", "Cyber Phoenix", "Jinzo" (in any good machine deck) etc. don't have Special Summoning as an active part of their play style. I would actually play this card in a deck playing "Cyber Ogre" strategem primarily, because this is an aggro card, mostly... say, maybe the "Ancient Gear" monsters could benefit from this too... hmmmm

So this card is useless in any non-machine deck, but is easily the top dog in any Machine deck... if it isn't Limited (1 per deck), then it's Banned (0 per deck).

Try not to make cards that do a lot, but look into making cards that dohn't do much, while helping a lot.

[/quote']

Advance Summon means Tribute Summon, not Special Summon.

@Spleko: SPAM.

overpowered. You give an ATK boost to one of your monsters' date=' and then, after dealing some devastating blow to your opponent, you gain LP at the end of your turn... though it doesn't work with a Special Summoned monster.

[/quote']

Umm word of advice,try to only prospect of what is within your reach other than what isnt. If you dont get that, then ouch for you. and Politeness is a key in life, go find that key!

@ Spleako: Spam!!!!!

@ Gphaku

Well, it's good, but there are errors, such as, you like it capitalize everything after a comma, thats grammar...

I don't know what "Realising" a monster is, but the effect overall seems a lil strong...but it's a good card nun the less ^_^

8.3/10

[/quote']

Umm word of advice,try to only prospect of what is within your reach other than what isnt. If you dont get that, then ouch for you. and Politeness is a key in life, go find that key!

I lol @ politeness.

@Yankee, Releasing is Tributing.

Wait, I didn't get the memo, it went from tribute to Release? 0.o

Gaa, thats gonna screw me up for a while, i'm too used to tributing, lol

Anyway, it's a good card, just a lil strong.

Glad you decided to keep making cards Gphaku ^_^

[/quote']

Didn't understand the first part... but politeness is another way of holding back the truth. If you are posting a card on this thread, it's basically saying "Review this please!"

If you're offended by the fact that I didn't hold back, didn't pretend that your card was flawless so that you'd feel better about yourself, then welcome to the real world. Politeness is an excuse made by people who don't like the absolute truth. I gave you the absolute truth, and you didn't like it, so you were offended.

... as for that "prospect" thing of yours, I'm going to have to say that everything I said was within my reach (whatever that means), and so my review was accurate to one of the finest points.

UMMM, you really dint have to hold back, but there are nice ways of saying things, and You Really dont get that do you. See, thats what irritates me so much, there Is a nice way to say everything, but morons like you can never figure it out, and since you cant do that, it just shows your dumber than a squirrel.

UMMM' date=' you really dint have to hold back, but there are nice ways of saying things, and You Really dont get that do you. See, thats what irritates me so much, there Is a nice way to say everything, but morons like you can never figure it out, and since you cant do that, it just shows your dumber than a squirrel.

[/quote']

Alright... polite... hmmm

*ahem*

Oh, I'm so sorry for offending you, and I really hope that we can be friends. But your card has this one tiny problem. I mean, it's really small. Because this card could go in a machine deck and it would give your monster a lot of ATK points to do lots of damage, but then it also gives you Life Points. I guess that's kind of overpowered, but you really don't need to take my word for it. Good luck with all your other cardmaking!!!!!!!

I hate those kinds of people. Now here's my theory:

I gave you a straight answer, and a comprehensive argument.

You couldn't combat with logic, yet you still refused to see my point (why? You should know that your cards, as well as mine, are far from perfect after their first creation).

In order to make me look inferior, you needed to argue. What to argue about? Politeness... something that has no correlation to your card, but was still the only thing you could find on hand to fight about.

----------

If you want to argue, find something in my first argument (the on-topic one) and disprove it. If you can make me see that I was wrong, I'll be on my merry way. But if you keep calling me rude and "dumb as a squirrel", the only person who looks bad is yourself.

----------

By the way, if you're so into politeness, why don't you act polite. I noticed that you wasted no time in criticizing me about my actions, yet you put no consideration into yours. Here's an ancient proverb (sorta): Teach by example. And I haven't seen a single example yet...

JJjustin101 -- don't post your stuff on other peoples' threads. Reported and "neg repped".

Guest JoshIcy

lol if Gear Town gets released this card will seriously be banned :? And it IS overpowered, but I like my Machines so I always have a soft spot ^_^ 8/10

Archived