Tataramuka

ericozco22+)

The OCG should be...

This monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

Kind of plain for an effect though.

On that we differ, I believe the wording to be "This card can attack your opponent directly." That's what Unifrog's text shows.

Anyhow, the Type should be changed to simply "Dragon".

Delete your circulation, you have no gold-colored prismatic corner stamp, which is a necessity to all Limited Edition cards. Put EN### in the second set of your Set ID. The #s can be any digit of your choice, although it'd be best to keep the total number below 300 for realism.

The OCG should be...

On that we differ' date=' I believe the wording to be "This card can attack your opponent directly." That's what Unifrog's text shows.

[/quote']

Yes. you are absolutely right!!! How could I have been mistaken? I was mesmerized by such bad OCG that I forgot!

The OCG should be...

On that we differ' date=' I believe the wording to be "This card can attack your opponent directly." That's what Unifrog's text shows.

[/quote']

Yes. you are absolutely right!!! How could I have been mistaken? I was mesmerized by such bad OCG that I forgot!

Like you guys are perfect with OCG with your cards..... well no one is perfect. In case you didn't know that.

Archived