Cartoon Network Cards

Yorobot

Okay, here is the idea: I look on Wikipedia for pictures of characters from Cartoon Network (I will probably get crap if I watch on Google) and I make them special cards. Heroes, enemies, or even one-time characters! Just wait a little bit because I must look for great shows on Cartoon Network. Oh my god, I suppose there will be 1000 cards!

CNP001. Samurai Jack - LIGHT - 5 stars - NORMAL – WARRIOR – 1900 ATK – 1600 DEF - A fierce warrior with ninja skills. He tried for years to get rid of Aku, the evil spirit who killed his parents.

CNP002. Aku – WIND – 8 stars – EFFECT – SPELLCASTER – 3000 ATK – 3500 DEF – Destroy all Warrior card on the two sides of the field.

CNP003. Jack`s Mother and Father – LIGHT – 6 stars – EFFECT –WARRIOR - 2300 ATK – 2000 DEF – Increase the ATK and DEF of any ‘Samurai Jack’ on your side of the field by 500 points. You can re-use this effect the next turn by paying 500 Life Points.

CNP004. Imakandi Hunter – EARTH – 4 stars – NORMAL – WARRIOR - 1200 ATK – 1400 DEF - A brave warrior from a tribe, he hunts for food and attacks when he feels in danger.

CNP005. Mad Jack- DARK – 5 stars – NORMAL – WARRIOR – 190 ATK – 1600 DEF – Jack`s mirror personality, he is a complete clone of the original hero. The only difference between him and his original is his orientation to darkness.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Incidentally, I happen to do almost exactly the same thing. Anywho, lower "Jack's Parents"' stats and level, and make the effects more legible. Also, change "Mad Jack"'s stats - two identical cards are useless. Good luck with this.

Archived