Yu-Gi-Oh! 9FG [Chapter 5: Takeshi Danielson! The True Story!] SUBMIT A CHARACTER 2 PLACES ONLY!

Silver

Name: Yu-Gi-Oh! The 9 Forbidden Gates

When: 15 years after the events occuring Jaden Yuki.

Stuff:

[blah]=ATK/DEF of monsters or other

(blah) What character is doing

{blah!} Characters thoughts.

Who:

[spoiler=[i]Good Guys and Heroes[/i]]

Zune Yureo

v5y36g.jpg

HISTORY: Zune Yureo was born and looked after by his mother (his father had abandoned them) with his sister Stephanie Lia Yureo. However his mother could not cope raising them, so when Zune was 4, their mother abandoned them and they were taken into care. Zune learnt the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Game here and bought several packs. The orphanage discovered Zune's talent in the game and entered him in the Kaiba Corp Young Duelists Tornament when he was 10. He aced the tornament not losing a single match and obtaining 10 Gold Cards. He faces Mokuba Kaiba's son Eros Kaiba and beats him. Seto Kaiba, now a senior citizen, claims he sees potential in Zune Yureo and gives him one of his three Blue Eyes White Dragons, knowing he will make good use of it. Zune left the orphanage at 12 and stayed with his sister until she left for France to be with her boyfriend when Zune was 14. Zune found a 4 star hotel, and the fees are paid for by his sister. Zune's dream is to be reunited with his mother.

IMPORTANCE IN FIC: 5/5

DECK: Dark Warrior Of Dragon

PERSONALITY: Zune is a good friend to hang out with. He is considerate and understanding, although sometimes he does not plan ahead and this usually costs him.

Jake Zeikku

2h4g4tu.gif

HISTORY: Jake has lived most of his life uncared for. His parents were rich and famous in the business world. Jake wass mostly card for by the parent's butlers and caretakers. Jake was particularly clever and aced his tests. Jake has moved away from his parents for a few years in the same hotel as Zune.

DECK: Mystic Beings (Based On A Darker Calling)

PERSONALITY: Living with rich parents who do not care for him has left Jake with a serious and silent character. He is clever and knows what to do in situations. However sometimes he brings a cold atmosphere with him and does not make friends easily.

Takeshi Danielson

30naoev.jpg

HISTORY: Once the world's greatest duelist, Takeshi famously inherited the name the aTAKker. After losing in a major final, he is afraid to show his face in public again. Now he is an old but stern man.

IMPORTANCE IN FIC: 3/5

DECK: Judgement Day

PERSONALITY: Although he is ashamed, he is very strict. He does not want anyone to help him.

[spoiler=[i]Neutral and Anti Heroes[/i]]

Eros Kaiba

kaianm.jpg

HISTORY: Eros Kaiba was born to Mokuba Kaiba and Emily Gardener (Tea Gardener's younger sister). He looks more like his mother. Eros has won every competition he has completed so far, apart from the one which Zune won. So now he is after Zune Yureo.

DECK: Rise of Dragon

PERSONALITY: He is a spoilt teen who is always determined to get what he wants.

[spoiler=Chapter 1: Return of the Rare Hunters!]

Park Grove 11:52

Alfie Johannson was walking down Park Grove whisling, heading into Yew Street. He held up his prized card Farout Plighter When suddenly he was blocked by a man. The man wore an indigo coloured outfit, with gold chains hanging down his neck. He also had a weird symbol of an eye on his head. Alfie had always been cocky and careless, so naturally he started making fun of him.

Alfie: Oi, that's some weird chains. What you doin on my turf. Our DG owns this turf, yeah! Oh wait, you probably dont even know what DG stands for coz you're dumb. DG stands for Duel Gang, duh! You probably can't even duel! You probably don' even have any rare cards like my Farout Plighter!

???: You annoy me Alfred Johannson. I challenge you to a duel. If you win, I will give you this.

The mysterious man had an emotionless voice and Alfie didn't think whatever the man was giving him was very interesting. The man produced a briefcase and in it were 40 Gold Rare cards. Alfie gasped in surprise

???: But if you lose, you hand over the card Farout Plighter.

Alfie: Bring it, oldie

???: You will regret accepting!

Alfie and ???: Duel!

OPENING THEME

Yew Street 15:11

Yew Street had once been a beautiful place where people could sit and have a chat at the local cafe. Now, however, youths had populated it and the places around it. All around the shops and houses, gangs of teenagers were duelling, arguing and talking. Just in the entrance of Yew Street, a large group of teenagers were chatting excitedly. In the center there were 2 policemen and an unconscious boy lying on the floor. Alfie Johannson.

Policeman: (on walkie-talkie) Yes, the boy is still breathing but he will not wake up. I have PC Sally Anderson with me (mumbling from walkie talkie) We have no suspects but we will keep searching. Out.(puts walkie talkie back in pocket).

Sally: Dave, the boy just woke up.

Sure enough, Alfie had regained consciousness and had got up.

Alfie: My.. My.. card... (snaps out of it) Farout Plighter! No! (Suddenly falls down) Uhh no...NOOOO!

Alfie Johannson fell to the floor. An ambulance was called and, as the nurses loaded him onto the ambulance he murmured 'The First Gate...'

Further on in the street, a teenager was sprinting about. He had blue hair and purple eyes, He was dressed casually in a Yugi Moto T Shirt with a red coat and jeans and sneakers. He seemed to be looking for something. Or someone.

???: Jake! Jake! Where are you! Jake, can you hear me!

The teenager slowed down. His blue hair settled. He flipped out his mobile phone and started dialling a number.

???: Pick up! Messages?! Hi, Jake! It's Zune! Where are you! I've been running around everywhere! Call back!

As Zune Slid his mobile back into his jacket pocket, he noticed something in there that had not been there before.

Zune: This card... I don't have this... Whoa secret rare! And it's effect is perfect for my deck! Cool!

Then a shady figure appeared behind him. Zune turned around and saw Jake Zeikku. Jake mostly wore black, neat clothes. He usually had a serious expression on his face and he was usually thinking. Jake was a really good friend once people got to know him. The only person who knew him well was Zune Yureo.

Jake: Zune, hi.

Zune: Jake! Whats up!

Jake: Sorry I'm late. Alfie in our class is in hospital

Zune: (Shocked) Whoa! Alfie? How?

Jake: Apparently he had a duel with some terrorist. He also promised to ante Farout Plighter. But when Alfie lost, he either fainted or got knocked out. He regained consciousness and saw he no longer had Plighter. Then he jerked violently and fainted again. I was there.

Zune: Strange. Almost as strange as this (Holds up card) I didn't buy it or anything. Weird!

They turned around and saw 2 people wearing indigo with gold chains and a strange eye on the hood of the indigo garment. They grabbed the boys.

???: Zune Yureo and Jake Zeikku. You will duel me and my partner. My name is Luis, and my partner is Stephano. This will be a tag duel. The team that loses must ante their rarest cards. Jake Zeikku, you must ante Dark Yorath. Zune Yureo, you must ante Storm Knight. Is this clear.

Jake: And if we decide not to accept?

Stephano: It is too late to decline

Suddenly, around them, Yew Street faded. Instead there was purple and black all around them, moving like liquid. This was liquid shadow.

Luis: Welcome to the shadow realm!

B R E A K

All: Duel!

Zune: It's Zune Time! I'm first! (grinning) [Hey, this is the card I found in my pocket! I think i'm gonna try it out!] I Summon Dragon Egg[ATK:1400/DEF:2000] in Defense mode! And when I Normal Summon or Flip Summon it, it gains a Hatch Counter!

A large egg had appeared on the field. Suddenly there was a bump and there was a crack in the egg

Zune: This token will be useful later! And just in case you try anything, I play two face downs! Over and out!

Luis: Looks like it's me now. I play the card Sonic Tornado! I can select one monster on your side of the field and remove it from play for 2 of my opponents turns. Then it is Special Summoned to your side of the field.

A large tornado whirled violently and the egg had caught up in it. After the rage, the egg had dissapeared.

Zune: Dragon Egg! You just made me angry!

Luis:(snarling) So? Anyway, now I Normal Summon the card F.R.S.D.D! And during the turn F.R.S.D.D was Normal Summoned, it can attack 2 times! So my beast. Destroy him! Flaming Crunch!

Zune: Activate Trap Card! Raging Lextrus!

Suddenly, a large beast grabbed F.R.S.D.D and threw him to the ground. When F.R.S.D.D awoke, it looked frail and weaker.

Zune: Raging Lextrus halves all the Battle Damage I take for the next 2 turns!

Luis: (snarling) A weak Wabouku? Anyway I attack you twice! 1400 Life Point loss. That will end my turn.

Zune: Pretty bad move, you have no Spells or Traps to defend you!

Stephano: The boy is right, we have no defence.

Luis: I had nothing to play.

Jake: Hmph. I draw. I activate the Spell Card Active Adrenalin Boost. This card allows each of us to Special Summon one monster from our hand, but it will only have half it's original Attack Points.

Luis: I choose Kazedudu[ATK:1000/DEF:50].

Jake: I Summon Dangerous Concution [ATK:2300/DEF:1600]

Stephano: Ook-Adhena[ATK:300/DEF:2600] for me.

Zune: My card is Protector of Light and Dark[ATK:1150/DEF:1500]

All four of the monsters looked tired out, as if they had been running a long track

Jake: Now you two have the honour to see my rarest card. Dark Yorath[ATK:3100/DEF:2800]! Come forth!

Dangerous Concution and Protector of Light and Dark dissolved. Suddenly an evil creature appeared, part human, part Fiend. Even the two men, who had battled more powerful monsters, were amazed at it

Jake Dark Yorath is my rarest card. When it declares an attack, all defence position monsters on my opponents side of the field switch to attack position. And the monsters it destroys are removed from play. So Dark Yorath, attack Ook-Adhena! Black Magic Blast!

The attack was breathtaking. Dark Yorath collected black, yet glowing liquid, and blasted it at the statue Ook-Adhena. Ook-Adhena crumpled and was destroyed.

Jake: And now I play a face down, and end my turn!

[stephano/Luis:5050]

[Zune/Jake:6600]

Stephano: Trouble. I play a card face down, and switch Kazedudu to Defence mode, not that it will help. I end my turn

Zune: Alright! First, I get Dragon Egg back! And now I activate one of it's many Hatch Token abilities. While it has a Hatch Token on it, it counts as 2 Tributes for a Tribute Summon. So come on out, my rare card! Storm Knight[ATK:3000/DEF:3000]!

The cracked egg dissapeared. Then there was the sound of thunder and a beam of lightning hit the field. When it had cleared, a knight had appeared.

Zune: No Trap Cards can be activated during the Battle Phase or Damage Step. And when you have less Life Points than me, Storm Knight can attack twice! Alright! First, Dark Yorath, ability activate!

Kazedudu rose from his defence position to an attacking stance

Zune: Yorath! Attack Kazedudu! Black Magic Blast! And now, my Storm Knight! Attack! Thunder Sword! Twice!

The knights sword, which was crackling with electricity, slashed through the men twice. They fell, defeated.

Zune: We win! Now explain yourself! Who are you.

Luis: (getting up) We plan to get all the world's rarest cards to open the Duelling gate! We are the new Rare Hunters!

[spoiler=Chapter 2: Kaiba Arrives! Battle for Blue Eyes!]

16:14

World Duelist Finals

FLASHBACK

There is a large arena, filled with thousands of people, all excitedly chanting 'aTAKker, aTAKker!'. Millions of people have tuned into this event on TV. On one side of the arena duel field stands the amateur duelist Andrea Miyrr. She has a card face-down and a Set monster. On the other side stands Takeshi Danielson, the worlds greatest duelist. He had been nicknamed the aTAKker because of his famous teqnique to demolish his opponent before the 10th turn. He has 2 monsters (Dastar King[ATK:2800/DEF3000] and Fellony[ATK:3800/DEF:3300])

Commentator 1: It was predicted that world champion Takeshi Danielson would use his aTAKker teqnique and, at the moment, it seems it is the end for Andrea. What do you think Pete?

Pete: It is absolutely breathtaking, Kon. Everyone is like a spring, wating to recoil the moment Takeshi Danielson is declared the winner.

Takeshi: Very well, Dastar King, attack her face down monster!

Andrea: I activate Mystical Cylinder. When you destroy a monster on my side of the field, I inflict damage to your Life Points equal to the Attack of the destroyed monster.

Takeshi watched in shock as his life points dropped to 0. Takeshi looked at his hand and saw Source of Magic Destruction, which could have stopped her Mystical Cylinder. Years later Takeshi realised that he didn't duel for the fun of it anymore. He duelled to please the crowd.

END FLASHBACK

OPENING THEME

Patch Hotel

22:46

Zune Yureo checked into the hotel. He showed the receptionist his key card and she accepted it. Zune Yureo had been having a extrordinary day today. He had duelled the Rare Hunters, and won. And because of their win, the Rare Hunters had been forced to ante Farout Plighter, which the boys had returned to their friend in hospital, Alfie Johannson. Then Zune and Jake had went to the school disco and chilled out. Now Zune arrived at his room. He opened it and found the phone ringing. He picked it up.

Zune: Hi

???: Hello?

Zune: Stephy?

Zune recognised the voice of his older sister, Stephanie Lia Yureo. She called him every time she was free, as she always worried about him. Ever since their mother's dissaperance, Stephanie had always acted as a mother figure to Zune. Usually when she called, she was trying to coax him to come to France.

Stephanie:Zune! Thank goodness! I've been trying to call you since 7:30, where were you?

Zune: Disco. So what's up?

Stephanie: Well, I got four tickets to the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Championship!

Zune: Bloody Hell! Seriously?

Stephanie: One for me, one for Dave, one for you and one for your friend Jake?

Zune: Wicked!

Stephanie: OK, I will send you the train tickets to France then?

Zune: OK! Hey Stephy? Do you know anything about 'Rare Hunters'?

Stephanie: No, why?

Zune: Nothing! OK see ya.

Zune put the phone down and drifted off to sleep

Patch Hotel

10:02

Zune was awoken by the sound of the limo. He woke up, got dressed and trudged to the reception, where the receptionist was waiting for him. He walked to the desk.

Zune: Who was that?

Receptionist: He was waiting for you. Go to the garden duel field.

Zune: (confused) Ok...

Patch Hotel Gardens

10:06

Zune stepped into the gardens and stared into the limo. Slowly the windows scrolled down to reveal a teen with red hair. He was wearing expensive clothes and had a duel disc on his arm. Even though Zune had not seen him for over 6 years, he knew who it was.

???: Its been a long time, Yureo.

Zune: Eros. Eros Kaiba.

Eros stepped out of the limo. He had a look of cold hatred in his eyes.

Eros: You have something of mine, Yureo. My prize. The card I always wanted my uncle to give me. But he never did. The Blue Eyes White Dragon. Hand it over, now! Along with the rest of your deck!

Zune: (activating duel disk) Eros, I don't go down without a fight, so we're gonna duel. If you win, I give you Blue Eyes. But if you lose, you give me Pheonix Flare! And your deck!

Eros: Very well.

Eros/Zune: Duel!

B R E A K

Eros: I start. Ha ha. I play Starrio[ATK:1300/DEF:1500] in Defence! Hmm, and this will do nicely! I play a Magic/Trap card. That's all.

Zune: {That's all? In our last duel, he used 4 continuous spells. Whats up?} Ok... I draw! Right, first up I Summon Protector of Light and Dark[ATK:1150/1500] in Attack Mode! And while a LIGHT or DARK monster is face up on either side of the field, it cannot be selected as an attack target! And Starrio is LIGHT! But now I activate the Spell 'Tricky Dealer!'. Both of us send one card from our hand to the graveyard. Then we draw a card (sends card and draws card) Alright. I play 2 cards face down. That ends.

Zune:8000

Eros:8000

Eros: (smirking) Haha. You're deck has changed. What happened to Clit the Moon and Sak the Sun?

Zune: They are all in my room. I won't throw them away.

Eros: Ok, whatever. Anyway, I Tribute Starrio to Special Summon Big Starrio[ATK:2300/DEF:2500] in Attack. And, by sending one card from my hand, I can destroy one Spell/Trap card on the field. I choose the card in slot 2.

Zune: Activate Trap Card Bombshell! When you Summon an Effect monster, I can send one monster card with 2000 or more ATK from my hand out of play to have your monster treated as a Normal Monster until it's destroyed. So I send Chaotic Rock Fall[ATK:2000/DEF:0] out of play! And when Chaotic Rock Fall is sent from my hand either out of play or to the graveyard, I gain 500 Life Points!

Eros: Your cards work well together. But they are still pitiful wrecks. Well I end my turn, seeing as i cannot attack because Big Starrio is DARK. But you wait, because the next card I will Summon will be deadly. There's another card after Big Starrio!

Zune: {Another card?! Man I'm in trouble, think of how powerful it is!}

[spoiler=Chapter 3: Blasting Flame! Cry Of The Phoenix!]

A duel field is shown. On one side, a large star shaped rock. On the other, a young boy half angel, half demon. Zune Yureo wiped his forehead with his sleeve. His opponent was an old rival and so far Eros Kaiba seemed to have the upper hand in the duel. Zune looked at his hand and realised it wouldn't be useful in these circumstances.

Zune: OK. Zune time! Draw (looks at card) {Finally!} OK first I activate the effect of Skull Warrior[ATK:1200/DEF:900], allowing me to Special Summon it to the field in ATK mode when you have a monster stronger than all my monsters on the field. K, now. I activate the card I just drew! Shared Greed! Each of us sends all the cards we have in our hand to the grave. Then we each draw 5 cards!

Eros: (bored) Yeah Yeah. Get on with it.

Zune: OK! I activate Polymerization! Allowing me to fuse two or more monsters to create a new creature. I fuse Skull Warrior with Blood Agent[ATK:2300/DEF:2100] in my hand to create... Bloodskull Sharpshooter[ATK:3000 DEF:2200]in Attack Mode!

Suddenly, a card dissapeared from Zune's hand, along with Skull Warrior dissapeared. Then a large Skull in full red armour with a gun appeared.

Zune: And, instead of attacking, I can remove one monster from my graveyard out of play! And you lose LP equal to the monster's level x300! So Blood Agent, the 7 Star monster is removed from play! And now, BloodSkull! Killer Bullet!

Eros: Aha! Activate Trap Card! Starriose! When you use a monster effect that inflicts damage to me, I can Special Summon a Starrio from my deck! Come forth MEGA STARRIO[ATK:3400/DEF:3000]!

A large star rock with a mustache, holding a large can eappeared. It waved it's cane and roared.

Eros This will be fun.

Zune: {Ok, new plan. Plan B. Thats it!} I end.

Zune:8000

Eros:5900

Eros: Lets even the scores up a bit. When Mega Starrio attacks, I can make it a direct attack if Mega Starrio loses 1000 ATK points! So Mega Starrio! Meteor Shower!

Zune: Aah!

Eros: I end my turn.

Zune: Lets see what I can do. Deck, I have faith in you! Bring me a Trap card! (draws)

OPENING THEME

Zune: {its not a Trap, but its better} I activate SharpShooter's ability, removing a card I sent to the graveyard, thanks to Tricky Dealer, Furious Mob! The 4 Star monster! So you lose 1200 LP! And now, I sacrifice my monster to Summon Wall Of Pain [ATK:0/DEF:4000] in ATK mode! That ends!

Zune:4600

Eros:2700

Eros: {He's playing the perfect game for me!} Mega! And now I attack your wall, Star Shooter!

Zune: Activate Special Effect! When you attack my wall, I pay 500 LP to switch it to DEF mode, and you can't cancel the attack!

Eros: What? No! Thats 1600 LP lost. Well I thought you would try something like that, Yureo. So now I activate END!

Zune: No! End destroys every card on the field!

Eros: And now I normal Summon Baby Starrio[ATK:300/DEF:100] in attack. I'll end my turn on that note

Zune: OK! Draw! I activate the Spell Card Fair Game! Fair Game Allows each of us to Special Summon one monster from our hand! So I Special Summon the Blue Eyes White Dragon[ATK:3000/DEF:2500]!

Eros: Phoenix Flare[ATK:2750/DEF:2500].

A large White Dragon stood proud on the field. It was Zune's most precious card and he was going to do whatever it took to keep it.

B R E A K

Zune: I play a card down. Come on Blue Eyes, the rest is up to you!

Zune:4600

Eros:1100

Eros: I Draw! Phoenix! Attack Blue Eyes!

Zune: But you can't destroy it...

Eros: Effect activate! When Phoenix does battle with a non FIRE type monster, it gains 500 ATK points!

Zune: Blue Eyes! No!

Eros: And now, Baby Starrio. Effect Activate! If Baby Starrio is able to declare a direct attack, I can tribute it to Special Summon one Starrio from my hand! Young Starrio[ATK:1000/DEF:1000]! Attack him,

Zune: No!

Eros: I play the 2 Traps that will end you. End turn.

Zune: Here it goes. I Summon Gootraider[ATK:300/DEF:100]!

Eros: Activate Trap Card, Big Explosion! I select one monster on my side of the field and you select one on yours. I lose LP equal to your monster and you lose LP equal to my monster!

Zune:1850

Eros:800

Zune: Im not finished...

Eros: Activate Second Trap! Force Battle. Two monsters on the field must do Battle this turn Phoenix and Gootrader. Fight

Zune watched in horror as the Phoenix and the small goo monster fought and his LP dropped to zero.

Eros: I'll be taking that. (takes deck)

[spoiler=Chapter 4: Rebuild! A New Beggining!]

Patch Hotel Room

3:12

Zune Yureo was lying on the floor, going over what had happened yesterday. He had lost his deck to an old rival.

Zune: All of them... My heart and soul went into those cards...

Zune Yureo went to sleep

DREAM

Unknown Place

??:??

Zune (waking up) Where am I...

Zune took in his surroundings. He was holding a duel disk, wearing his pyjamas. He was in a forest with yellow trees everywhere.

Zune: Dream?

???: No, a message.

Zune turned around and faced a man with white robes and gold around his hands. his voice was calm and relaxed.

Zune: Who are you?

???: A protector of the Gate

OPENING THEME

Zune: The Gate...?

Protector: Yes, the gate. The gate which the rare hunters are trying to open.

Zune: Rare Hunters! You know about them too! Who are they?

Protector: Quite long ago, Marik Ishtar Yami controlled several Mind Slaves to do his bidding and capture Yugi Moto. Marik named them Rare Hunters. Now, a new evil is trying to open a gate. They model themselves after these hunters.

Zune: (sighing) What can I do, I don't have any cards.

Protector: Look at your Duel Disk

Zune: Hey look. Its loaded. (searches cards) These cards seem so familliar, like I've had them all my life. But I do not know any of them

Protector: You're vision is over

END DREAM

Later on, Zune woke up and found the new deck in his disk. Still confused about how they were so familliar, he got dressed and ready for school

Exodia Duel School

10:12

Zune Yureo produced his homework for the proffesor to collect. Professor Syrus Truesdale had not celebrated as much fame as his schoolmate Jaden Yuki, but he was doing what he enjoyed. He still had his specticals, although his hair was a bit more shaped.

Syrus: OK. Today we're going to carry on our Duel championship. Remember! The winner gets to meet my friend Jay, i mean Jaden Yuki. But first who here has heard of Synchro Monsters?

Zune: Synchro? What is it, a new Monster Type?

Syrus: Hmm. Not exactly. They are like Fusion Monsters, except without Polymerization

Zune: Wait a sec. (checks through deck) Like this?

Syrus: Exactly. New card?

Zune: You could say that

Syrus: Synchro Monsters can only be Summoned when a certain Tuner monster and another monster on the field's level add up to a required Synchro Monster's level. They may take up Fusion Monsters altoghether! You can watch Turbo Duels which usually center around these card's. I hear they're building a new one in Neo Domino City, which we may visit later as a school trip...

Yew Street

19:12

Zune sat on the steps leading to the Jewel Cafe. He searched through his deck, hoping to find something that linked him to it, with no luck. Suddenly something grabbed him from behind. He turned around to see a Rare Hunter with glowing eyes.

Zune: What the heck?!

???: Defender will DIE. We know you. You escape once. We get you again!

Zune: You don't know me! You're mistaking me for someone else. Leave me alone!

???: We know deck well! We know you Steven Yureo!

Zune: That's my dad's name!

B R E A K

Zune: (regaining confidence) What have you done to my dad?

???: Dad? Who is Dad? You are Steven Yureo and you must return to your torturing. You have no choice.

Zune: YOU TORTURED MY DAD!

Zune threw himself at the cloaked man with all his might. The Rare Hunter's garment fell off to reveal a skeletal figure

Zune: No way...

???: The Rare Hunters need more henchman, defender. I am Tetsuo Smalin, born in 1882, died in 1954. I was brought back using the spiritual powers of the Rare Hunters! Along with few of friends here. (four other glowing eyed skeletons arrived)

Zune: (scared but determined) How come nobody else can see you?

Tetsuo: Defenders only. Get him!

Zune ran down the street, followed by the glowing eyed skeletons. Eventually they cornered him in a small corner. When suddenly he was grabbed by another hand out of nowhere. Zune passed out.

[spoiler=Chapter 5: Takeshi Danielson! The True Story!]

Unknown Location

17:55

???: Ella, get the water. He's still out.

Ella: Yeah, here it is. Let's splash him.

Zune Yureo woke with a start and suddenly remembered what had happened. At once he rose from the chair he had been sitting on and stared at the two people in front of him. An old man and a teenage girl stood there. He seemed to be in an underground passage.

Zune: Rare Hunters!

???: No, no. You are with friends now. What is your name?

Zune: (reluctantly) Zune Yureo.

Ella: Yureo? You can't be! (she looked at the old man) Tell me he isn't Takeshi!

Takeshi: It would appear he is. Who is your father, may I ask?

Zune: Steven Yureo.

Ella: Steven's son? Come to think of it, he does have his looks. Sort of.

Takeshi: Forgive her. She had taken quite a shining to your father.

Zune: What have they done to him?!

Ella: They took him! The slags! But don't worry, Steven must have survived. (dreamily) Steven won't let it happen to him...

Zune: I have his deck... (pulling out deck) He sent it to me through a Protector

Takeshi: Protector? You are a Defender aswell?

Zune: Yep

Ella: Me too, and so was Steven

Takeshi: You are currently being hidden away from the Hunters. This is our underground home. You are welcome to share it with us until you are ready to leave. Ella, lead him to his room please.

Ella: Yeah, sure

OPENING THEME

Slowly he was lead through several passages until he reached his room.

Ella: Steven slept here too (sighing). Us defenders have to stick with each other, but Steven left. Ah, see ya.

Zune walked into the room and emptied his schoolbag on the bed. Fortunately for him, he was going to have a sleepover with Jake so he had pyjamas and toiletries. The room was like any room, except with stone walls. A bed, a light, a sofa, a TV a phone and all the neccessities. Zune checked the TV, but as he did, he noticed something strange in the remote. A piece of paper was sticking out of the middle. He pulled it out and realised it was a letter.

Zune. It is me, your father. They will be coming for you next, so I have sent you my deck. We never played or talked like any father and son. We never met. I am sorry Zune, as it is all my fault. Hopefully I will see you soon. Take good care of yourself. Dad.

Zune ruffled through the books on the bed until he found his Treasure Box. He kept all his personal and valuable belonings. In there was a picture of him and Chazz Princeton, his first ever deck, another picture of Seto Kaiba handing him the Blue Eyes White Dragon and a few other things. Zune placed the letter in there and locked it.[18:10] He realised he was hungry and bumped into Ella Moondeep on the way out.

Ella: Oh! Zane?

Zune: No, it's Zune.

Ella: (nervous) Yeah. Hey you have purple eyes like your dad. He looked young to have kids. How old are ya? 15? 20?

Zune: 17. You?

Ella: 17 as well! Wow. You don't talk much. Neither did Steven though...

Zune: {She acts a lot older than she is. And she likes someone older. Ok...} Well, I'm hungry. Bye

Ella: What? Oh right. Bye now.

Zune walked along the passageways. Maybe food would help him strengthen up.

Takeshi: Zune. Welcome. Sit and eat.

Zune: Thanks. Hey, what's your full name?

Takeshi: Takeshi. Danielson

Zune: Whoa! Takeshi Danielson! The Duelling Legend! The Unbeatable Lord of the Cards! I knew that you were famous.

Takeshi: Yes. But I am no longer that. I escaped pro duelling. It was controlling me

Zune: Well how about a duel

Takeshi: Please. I have not duelled for years and I plan to keep it that way.

Zune: Is that why you quit? You hated duelling?

Takeshi: Half of it.

Zune: What's the other half?

Takeshi: My son

Zune: Your son?

Takeshi: My wife, Less Danielson gave birth to a boy soon after the final. We called him James. My wife eventually cheated on me, so I left her. I got custody of James. He was very handsome, with clever wrote all over him. However, soon I noticed something in him. I learnt through Dream that he was a Defender. James may have been clever, but he was not strong enough to withstand the hunters. He joined them.

Zune: Oh my...

Takeshi: Yes.

Zune: Sorry Zune Yureo

Takeshi: Half of it.

Thats the shortest chapter 1 Iv ever seen' date=' you really dont need to color the letters, put the character bios in spoiler, over all this needs tobe more orginized. Take a look at other Fan Fics to get an idea of how to set one up. I'll rate 2/10 :)

[/quote']

The Chapter is not finished.

• 1 month later...

Archived