the mirror forces

Widespread is good, yes. But, what if your opponent has two strong monsters, (just for arguments sake) such as Raiza and Blue Eyes. Widespread would still leave a strong monster. 2 saks could take em' both out.

Im sure we can agree on plenty star. It's not like I intentionally try and disagree with you. :p

Right. I belive that. XD

Widespread is good, obviously, but 3 saks. would be much more effective. Mirror force would wipe em' all out!

sigh, ok, lets get real, the only reason wide spread made a huge comeback is beacuse of the same setup seen in ahuge nuber of decks. thats 6-8 monarchs 3 cyberdragons and the rest millers and draw/sak material. wide spread can kill monarchs because a cyber can kill anything else, we just hate that 2400. also, i dont see the point of aruging if a monster is a target or not, think about it, what monster is being used, other than cyber pheniox (that doesnt get too much play outside of the chimeratech deck) cant eb targeted? fore real for real, i dont use either, my set up is old fashioned. 3 enemy controlers does it for me. Only because the defence of almost all monsters fall to 1600 and less.

Archived