Hi

Welche the crab

Guest Welche

I'm sure a lot of you have seen me on realistic, i'm not sure i ever introduced myself. I colected volcanics, and fire monster. I had to stop collecting beaus I moved, but i keeped playing online, the site brock down, but i found this site by acident, my first cards where horrible, here is one of them 111476lc4.jpg

but I keeped at it and it progressed to this

111476ub7.jpg

but now my card look like this

111476yi5.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This cards Type is also treated as Warrior. When this card is successfully Tribute Summoned add 1 "The Overlord" from your Deck to your hand. If this card is the only monster you control you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster from your hand. When this card is destroyed activate 1 of the following effects depending on how this card was destroyed:

Card effect- Both you and your opponent take damage equal to the ATK of the monster with the highest ATK on the field.

Battle- Both players Special Summon the monster with the highest DEF in their Graveyard in face-up Defense position ignoring Summoning conditions.

This card is removed from play when sent to the Graveyard (unless it is the only card in your Graveyard). If this card is the only card in your Graveyard, Special Summon this card.

I do notown the pics

spam, only introduce yourself when your still a new/sometimes early 2 star member

otherwise it is considered bumping your post count, and pointless spam, by now most of us should know you, if not your probably not that noticable. reported this thread

spam' date=' only introduce yourself when your still a new/sometimes early 2 star member

otherwise it is considered bumping your post count, and pointless spam, by now most of us should know you, if not your probably not that noticable. reported this thread

[/quote']

Actualy, the rules for this section is that you can also post if your not feeling welcome and un-noticed, but yeah, i gues you should atleast try to post it early...i suppose. Well, umm i gues welcome...i think, if you need any help just pm me...i gues (again)...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived