The Rise of Chaos!

the person!

Chaos has Risen at last! Prepare to lose to these new cards devastating effects, but you may not survive long enough to see them all......After all, Chaos destroys everythingh. Now that that's over you can see some of the cards of this set. Let the Chaos begin.

oblivion-1.jpg

chaosemperor.jpg

castle.jpg

coldsword-1.jpg

heatsword.jpg

darkswordman.jpg

lostgame.jpg

and this is only a taste of Chaos, theres more to come.....

Thanks to Tehodis for some images.

Chaos Monsters already rose. You must have missed that but these ain't new if your copying an old idea.

Did they? I did miss it then, but I'm still making this set.

I'll fix the field card too and I noticed stuff wrong with chaos demon and chaos emperor and will fix that too.

• 2 weeks later...

@Chaos Demon Oblivion: you didn't state where the cards are removed to you just said remove them from the field they could be moved anywhere your deck,hang, graveyard and even RFG,also it needs a higher cost. i give this monster a 7/10

@Chaos Emperor Gladarus: its alright it just got no effect but who cares 8/10

@Castle Oblivion: reword it like this: Increase the ATK and DEF of all monsters on your side of the field with "Oblivion","Dragon" and "Chaos" in their card name by 200 points.

i give it a 6/10

@The Three Swordmans wow there like the gadgets really cool it gets a 10/10 from me

@notes of experimentation: reword it like this: This card is used to Ritual Summon "Experiment Gone Wrong" you must also Tribute from the field monsters whose total levels equal 5 or more from the field or your hand. the reason why i put in tribute instead if offer is because we don't use offer in the rituals anymore.

@Experiment gone Wrong: reword it like this: This card can only be Ritual summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Note Of Experimentation". you do not have to state what was already stated in the ritual card, i got these notes from real yugioh cards.

i give your cards a total of 8/10

Yeah, I like them all, but Chaos is way different. We already have Chaos monsters (Black Luster Soldier-Envoy, etc). It was about Light and Dark cards and removing from play and stuff like that. But I like your idea, and the cards. 9/10

....Desert Warrior? 700/400? The strongest in the desert? lol... Well, if you aren't planning on doing anything supportive with him, how about an effect? Since he seems to be made of sand, how about making him able to avoid an attack by returning him to your hand or something?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived