Dekoichi the Battlechained Locomotive

Blowback Dragon

Forced Back

Forced Back

D.D Crow

D.D Crow

Solemn Judgment

Solemn Judgment

The point of this deck is to clear my back field with Phoenix, and use Fairy Lily to do extreme damage. Giant Rat helps me fish out Injection, and nimble monoga provides me with field presence and increases my life points so that I can keep using lily's effect, or solemn judgment. Forced Back is great card that I use as a combo with trap dustshoot and mind crush. I'm working on getting some drop offs it screams to be in this deck. I played with this deck on YVD and defeated MANY MANY people. I lost a couple of duels (burn decks normally wins against this), but it's a work in progress and I'm finding ways to counter just about any deck that comes at me. I'm happy with the results

I messed with your deck a bit

Monsters(19):

Giant Rat x3

Injection Fairy Lily x3

Nimble Monoga x2

Neo-Spacian Grand Mole

Cyber Dragon x3

Hand of Nephyths

Sacred Phoenix of Nephyths

Snipe Hunter x2

Jinzo

Treeborn Frog

Gene Warped Werewolf

Spells(14):

Smashing Ground

Premature Burial

Monster Gate

Mystical Space Typhoon

Heavy Storm

Book of Moon

Brain Control x2

Snatch Steal

Nobleman of Crossout

Enemy Controller

Ectoplasmer x3

Traps(7):

Mirror Force

Ring of Destruction

Trap Dustshoot

Mind Crush

Torrential Tribute

Call of the Haunted

Sakuretsu Armor

Side Deck(15):

Kaiser Glider x2

D.D. Designator x2

Pulling the Rug x2

Dekoichi the Battlechained Locomotive

Blowback Dragon

Forced Back x2

D.D Crow x2

Solemn Judgment

Imperial Order

Sakuretsu Armor

This is my deck : Main deck : Shrink x1, Black tyranno x1, lightning vortex x1, breaker the magical warrior x1 mystical space typhoon x2 h heated heart x1, diffrent dimension caspule x1, abaki x1, light of intervention x1, change of heart x1, raiza the strom monarch x1, ninja grandmaster sasuke x1, mechanicalhasher x1, sakurestu armor x2, draning shield x1, pot of greed x1, stray lambs x1, the six samuri-zanji x1, futre fusion x1, heavy storm x1, creture swap x1,fuslier dragon the dual mode beast x1,scapegoat x1, man eater bug x1 , exiled force x1, monster reborn x1, brain control x1, proto cyber dragon x1, clock tower prison x1, spell absorption x1, magic cylinder x1, command knight x1, e hero wildheart x1, nobleman of crosout x1, volcanic slicer x1, cyber dragon x2, trap jammer x1armed dragon lvl 5 x1, sabersaurus. x1,forced back x1 cyber phoinex x1,ordeal of a traveler x1..... Fusion deck : Cyber twin dragon.. Thats my deck.

This is my deck : Main deck : Shrink x1, Black tyranno x1, lightning vortex x1, breaker the magical warrior x1 mystical space typhoon x2 h heated heart x1, diffrent dimension caspule x1, abaki x1, light of intervention x1, change of heart x1, raiza the strom monarch x1, ninja grandmaster sasuke x1, mechanicalhasher x1, sakurestu armor x2, draning shield x1, pot of greed x1, stray lambs x1, the six samuri-zanji x1, futre fusion x1, heavy storm x1, creture swap x1,fuslier dragon the dual mode beast x1,scapegoat x1, man eater bug x1 , exiled force x1, monster reborn x1, brain control x1, proto cyber dragon x1, clock tower prison x1, spell absorption x1, magic cylinder x1, command knight x1, e hero wildheart x1, nobleman of crosout x1, volcanic slicer x1, cyber dragon x2, trap jammer x1armed dragon lvl 5 x1, sabersaurus. x1,forced back x1 cyber phoinex x1,ordeal of a traveler x1..... Fusion deck : Cyber twin dragon.. Thats my deck.

Archived