Need Images for Chess deck, please help!

legoaisu

Well, that archfiend card isn't what I'm looking for. Sure, it has the same name... But there is also a way of making it a different card.... I don't think it'll matter anyway. I plan on just printing these out on paper and using them in private duels... I don't plan on Yu-Gi-Oh Inc. actually making these into cards.

Not bad. Pics could be better but thats not the main focus. Teh King is a lil overpowered' date=' i say go down to 3000-3500 atk/def. 8/10

[/quote']

Well, a few reasons why he is that powerful:

1. He's hard to get out

2. Most lvl 5 or higher monsters have at least 2000 ATK

3. If it's destroyed I wanted there to be backup, like you would in normal chess

so, I know it looks supremely powerful, but its like that for a reason.

Well, I wanted to get good pics of 3d chess pieces on their own at different angles. The problem is, no one has done that. (Or at least not publically) So I ran into a corner. The idea of using pics of things representing the pieces is okay. But I wanted the cards to BE a chess set. Now if you could find like cartoon pics of each piece, then I'd consider putting them on the cards. But for now, I'll stick with the images I have on the cards untill something better comes.

(And to note, I don't like google images. They tend to be over-used.)

(If you look up at least 3 different "grim reaper tributes" on youtube, you'll see what I mean.)

• 4 weeks later...

Lucas, I DO have a thread like this in the finished deck/cards section, that's why I have the not-so-finished ones here.

Mini Mizer, not to seem like an ass, but getting monsters up to 4000 points or more is not that unthinkable anymore... With monsters like 'the calculator' and that warrior synchro monster that came out, it's not that hard, not to mention a few equip spells can give great atk boosts... Like 'united we stand.' (Just so you know, I got a calculator on the field in a regular duel up to 10200 atk. I had 4 lvl 8 monsters with him)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived