Final Deity Cannon

TAG

check this out:

Final Deity Cannon

Counter Trap

This card can only be activated when your opponent declares a direct attack when you have less than 1500 Lifepoints. Destroy all cards on the field and in both player's hands. Then inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Lifepoints for each card sent to the Graveyard by this effect. Destroy this card if it is face-down during your Standby Phase.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

You don't need the extra activation requirement. Possibly, when the opponent would do a certain amount of damage, like Inferno Tempest (I think)? Or if you had 3000 Life Points?

The other effect is certainly interesting, though. It makes you think when you really need it, which adds to the strategy of the game. That's well done.

6.5/10.0. I wouldn't want to play it with that activation requirement; having 500 Life Points is too desperate a scrape to be pulled out of by that kind of card. Pull that out and you'll be sitting pretty.

You don't need the extra activation requirement. Possibly' date=' when the opponent would do a certain amount of damage, like Inferno Tempest (I think)? Or if you had 3000 Life Points?

[/quote']

I don't think you would really need to have 3000 life points. But I took your advice and slightly increased the life points you need. Is it a little better now?

Yep, that works. It's still a great strategic element to have in the game. I'd probably play the upgraded version. The opponent would want to watch out for it, too, because you could activate it during their Battle Phase, destroying all of their cards before they could do damage.

9.1/10.0: It's just tough to play, due to the fact that you can only activate it during your opponent's turn after you set it. It's a very unique card, though, and I can't find much to improve upon now.

Archived