Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

OmegaDragon

Can i ask... if the name of the card is Chimeratech Fortress Dragon, and the already have Overdragon... why would they make the effect another attack boost? Fortress Dragon will prolly be like Overdragon, except it will increase in Def. and instead of attacking all monsters all of your opponents monsters will prolly have to attack it.

Can i ask... if the name of the card is Chimeratech Fortress Dragon' date=' and the already have Overdragon... why would they make the effect another attack boost? Fortress Dragon will prolly be like Overdragon, except it will increase in Def. and instead of attacking all monsters all of your opponents monsters will prolly have to attack it.

[/quote']

Don't ask us. Ask the card making people. The effect's already been announced and that's the effect. People thought it would have high DEF like Overdragon got high ATK. But instead, you don't use polymerization, and you can only use monsters on your field, but you get an extra 200 ATK per monster. It's not gonna be used a lot if you ask me. Just because it's like any of the VWXYZs.

Archived