your favourite Brawl character

jamief

Meta Knight - Kirby - Fox - Marth - Pikachu

By the way, it's called Kirbycide.

If you have no damage, then you can inhale them by the edge of the stage and jump off. If you do it right, it'll be a +0 to you and a -1 to them. If you have damage, then it'll just be a +0 to both players. However, if you're on a high amount of damage and they're not, you could use this to even the damage out.

Wow' date=' Kirbycide huh, never heard of it

[/quote']

Never heard of it?

Wow.

Instinct uses it a lot against me, ever since Melee.

When he does that, you just feel like screaming at him. :p

I heard if you press random buttons frantically, you have a chance at escaping. But, Instinct is so skilled at the move, that he drops you at the last second, and floats back up. :|

Oh yeah, Pikachu, is my favorite character.

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

By the way' date=' it's called Kirbycide.

If you have no damage, then you can inhale them by the edge of the stage and jump off. If you do it right, it'll be a +0 to you and a -1 to them. If you have damage, then it'll just be a +0 to both players. However, if you're on a high amount of damage and they're not, you could use this to even the damage out.

[/quote']

thtas a good move but it is not what im talking about

you know how when kirby flies into the air and turns into something and drops down on your opponent, well, its like that but you turn into a boulder, and it does 300 percent

[/quote']

you know how when kirby flies into the air and turns into something and drops down on your opponent, well, its like that but you turn into a boulder, and it does 300 percent

Is that even possible?

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

First of all, we had one of these like, 3 days ago.

2nd, yes, it does belong in polls. You are asking people to select something out of a group of other somethings.

3rd of all:

Sonic

Wario

Ike

Fox

Kirby

--------------------Top Five

Falco

Toon Link

Link

Lucario

PKMN Trainer

-------------------- Honor League

Pit

Marth

Mr. Game & Watch

Meta Knight

Snake

-------------------- Imperial League

Mario

Bowser

Luigi

Zelda

King DeDeDe

------- Official Officers

DK

Diddy

Captiain Falcon

Olmar

Ganondorf

-------------------- Over and Out

Wolf

Jigglypuff

Samus

Peach

Pikachu

-------------------- Supreme Nothings

Ness

Ice Climbers

ROB

Yoshi

-------------------- Lucky 4

Lucas

-------------------- Last AKA Loser League AKA Supreme loser that doesn't know anything about fighting.

[/quote']

When your opponent gets Stoned, they take 18% Damage.

u c wut i did thar?

Ever here of Bowser side? Use the B-side attack to grab someone, then move left or right to the edge, and both die. However, it doesnt work in time matches. But very good in stock matches.

My fav characters are Toon Link, Luigi, Wario, Bowser, Sonic, Fox, Zero Suit Samus, Lucario, Pikachu, Ike, and Ganondorf. Who could forget YOSHI! I dont use him too much, but I always use his stage and use him when goofing around :D

Ever here of Bowser side? Use the B-side attack to grab someone' date=' then move left or right to the edge, and both die. However, it doesnt work in time matches. But very good in stock matches.

My fav characters are Toon Link, Luigi, Wario, Bowser, Sonic, Fox, Zero Suit Samus, Lucario, Pikachu, Ike, and Ganondorf. Who could forget YOSHI! I dont use him too much, but I always use his stage and use him when goofing around :D

[/quote']

Yep. And if you do it right in time matches, it's a +1 overall. ^^

I use Kirbycide a lot, and Bowsercide / Ganoncide whenever I decide to be the relevant characters (still have to learn Metacide though >_>)

Archived