1 member has voted

1. 1. Make more?

• yes!!!!
    • ahhh it's horrible!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, science I seem to be the only one who can look at this from BOTH a moral and legal perspective, I guess I have to throw my opinion in.

Morally-In the bible it says I knew you while in or before you were in your mothers womb.{its in there just not sure where} this could be perceived as even before the first trimester IT is a life. Which would make the destruction of the fetus the killing an unborn baby.

Legally-It is the woman's body so she should be allowed the decide weather or not a form of medical treatment should be administered.{remember I'm thinking legaly here no hate PMs} Many will say adoption would be the best option. Lets look at that from a childes perspective. 1 He/She is a adopted and has no idea where he/She came from or who his/her parents are. There is NO WAY this is mentally healthy for a young child. 2. The child is never adopted and bounces from foster home to home until he is 18. In which he gets No help from the state for his home which he nows has to find and no financial support which was handed to him from birth until now. Lets say the mother keeps it grudgingly he will most likely become an object of bad memories and will have no understanding why.

It more or less comes down to which is worse a not lived or a life not worth living.

I WILL MOST LIKELY EDIT THIS AS TIME GOES BY

And i love how some people love to act that they know everything.

Chaoserver i'm not saying religious people are superior all I'm saying is that you have to yank your morals from somewhere and religion is where most do.

If you want to start something bring it to my face so i can crush you quickly and not have to waste my 10 minutes of my life dealing with you trying to act smart.

Biblical things really don't give much argument since there is no proof that a "God" exists. If there was proof that this being did exist, that argument would actually have some holding - but until proven "God" is just like the Loch Ness Monster, Big Foot, Ghosts, a flying spaghetti monster.

damn it you people don't listen I AM IN NO WAY SAYING HE EXISTS EITHER WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am simply saying that one belief and a political look. I could write a freiken book on all the possible beliefs this argument could go on forever as long as there are people who think something other than you do you will try to change there mind and they you. I say lock this thread and delete it before it gets out of hand

Chaoserver i'm not saying religious people are superior all I'm saying is that you have to yank your morals from somewhere and religion is where most do.

If you want to start something bring it to my face so i can crush you quickly and not have to waste my 10 minutes of my life dealing with you trying to act smart.

And you just made a complete --- out of yourself.

Simply put' date=' the fact is that moral's are opinion's, and that arguing morals usually end's up with people getting angry over the internets.

I am simply saying that one belief and a political look. I could write a freiken book on all the possible beliefs this argument could go on forever as long as there are people who think something other than you do you will try to change there mind and they you. I say lock this thread and delete it before it gets out of hand

I think your the one taking this out of hand, this does not need to be locked, no one has said "I'm gonna kill you because of internets".

Debating is supposed to be expressing your opinion, and using fact to prove it true. If this debate started moving, the argument would by now have become "Is a fetus a lifeform deserving of human right" Which is where I say: No.

its murder, but its not illegal

Not only that, its good for our population problem.

flying spaghetti monster.

OFF TOPIC:

The Church of the flying Spaghetti monster is awesome :) Theres a reason for the seperation of church and state' date=' because god does NOT belong in politics.

As human beings, we view and perceive the world through our senses and our opinions allow us to judge it. The world, as we know it, exists only in our minds through our interpertation of sight, sound etc.. You can create an idea or form a belief, and no matter how ridiculous, if you really believed it, you would call it true. Being able to do this without having any physical proof from the interpertable world is a human flaw called "faith." It allows a human to believe whatever they want, even without proof, and for those who don't believe in god, our faith is to that the idea of god is Ridiculous. This quest for truth that humans have been on since they could interpert idea's through emotion has lead to the theories, monotheism, polytheism, atheism, etc.. As followers of these different things, you believe them to be true, regardless that there is NO PROOF that any of them are right. So NP, don't say that it is morally wrong to kill a fetus and Chaos, don't tell NP that he think's that his morals are superior when he did not state that as fact.

Wow. Hypocrite much?

Yeah seriously. NP, do you think your better than us because you believe in something that you can't prove exists because it's "book" tells you that you morals are correct?

1 explain the human conscience

2 if your right and morals are just opinions then I have great news!!!!!! my opinion just became because you questioned me its OK to kill YOU!!! YEA!!!!!!!

3 prove to me that exists-prove to me that it doesn't.

As i said this will go on forever Lock it.

there spelled right happy gaaraofthedumda$$

1 explain the human consinces

2 if your right and morals are just opinions then I have great news!!!!!! my opinion just became because you questioned me its OK to kill YOU!!! YEA!!!!!!!

3 prove to me that exists-prove to me that it doesn't.

As i said this will go on forever Lock it.

1 if you want to know spell it correctly and google it

2 it is not O.K. to kill people however if you realy bellived it is alive beffore the third trimester then every time a woman has a peiriod she commites murder and everytime a guy masterbates he commites murder and if you have sex it is also murder. personnaly i hate the people who work at the abortion clinics and refuse to give abortions so you have to have the babby.

3 if you actully read the bible you would find it contridicts itself manny times also most religions are technaccly cults. if it takes your money and revolves around one surperior being... cult.

notice how he dodges point 1

The Conscious was not discovered until Darwin made use of his. There was a rumor the Buddah may have discovered it, but no one knows for sure. Therefore, not very much is known about it.

Actually its a part of the brain that interperts the senses and rationalizes decisions/choices.

Happy?

Your saying Morals are derived from your own beliefs, basically saying what you were taught to believe is the absolute right and wrong. If thats not saying your superior than others I dont know what is.

The chances of you crushing me went out the window about the time you said the word bible.

you know what fine, morons you win scence you won't listen to reason i give up i'm not going to waste my time trying to explain my point when you people are so dead set on your beliefs. I disaggee and thats my opinion and you have yours.

by the way Pluto wasn't discovered until 1930 but that doesn't mean it didn't exist until then

you know what fine' date=' morons you win scence you won't listen to reason i give up i'm not going to waste my time trying to explain my point when you people are so dead set on your beliefs. I disaggee and thats my opinion and you have yours.

by the way Pluto wasn't discovered until 1930 but that doesn't mean it didn't exist until then

[/quote']

you can not disagree, you have lost that right. you are not able to have your own opinion, you must act upon on my will.

scence you won't listen to reason i give up i'm not going to waste my time trying to explain my point when you people are so dead set on your beliefs

NP Sage, you're not going to change someone's mind about their set beliefs by expressing your, faultily supported, opinions.

and how are your not faulty? are they supported by something you can prove without a doubt? i think or i believe doesn't count. and if i sounded like i was trying to force all of you to believe what i do i apologize. i wasen't trying to i was simply making my opinions clear. and garra I'd appreciate that neg removed NOW.

Grammar never killed anyone NP sage. And retreating has never proved anyone right. And sure Pluto wasn't discovered until then, but seeing as we live on and can see other planets we can deduce it exists.

Assuming some lone unseeable entity that dictates right and wrong through a book and completely illogical "faith" is hardly compareable to the logical assumption that a planet exists.

I never said mine wasn't faulty' date=' I said that you shouldn't expect that people's beliefs will be changed based on what you think/say/do.

[/quote']

and i just said i wasen't trying to

chaos my advice to you

SHUT-THE-HELL-UP-BEFORE-YOUR-HARD DRIVE-BECOMES-A-PAPERWEIGHT

Archived