Hello YCM forum users

King of All

Hello I'm King of All, I've been on the forums for awhile now but i would like to say hi. You've probably heard of my old account that my bro took, King Of Games.

So if you have anything you want from me (i know a lot of this site) I've been on this website sine August 2007. I am: a good rper, smart when it is needed for me to be, I am kind, knowing, and funny in most situations and i am good at making friends. If you think I'm a noob 'cause im have 2 stars you are sadly mistaken.

Well, see you at the forums!

well, thanks to all of you for giving me a positive comments,

@Bringer of the Apocalypse : I'll remember that

@Lucas Maximus : you know what? I'm gonna raise your pokepushie up a level

well i enjoy reading your comments of joy for me coming here, makes me feel special :D

I just realized something :

There are 3 King of's on this forums' date=' that's interesting and thanks for commenting words of joy now time for more smiles!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol::lol::lol::lol:8)

[/quote']

Actually, there are 49 King of's if you type King of into the member search engine. Most haven't posted. >_<

Anyway, welcome and enjoy your stay, and more smilies are always good.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Hmm, smilies look like cookies. ^_^

Welcome. There are cookies on the... wait a minute... you ate all the cookies? Blargh!

Enjoy your stay. :p

oops' date=' sorry Sixty did you want them? I could puke them out...or I could just buy more cookies :D

[/quote']

No. It's just that I leave cookies on a table for new members.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived