Konami running out of ideas?

I was looking through the TAEV spoiler, and realized... A lot of these cards have similar effects to cards that have already been made.

First, the effect-less monsters. Can Konami really not think of effects for them? And are just covering that lack up with fancy support cards for retar- I mean normal [no disrespect intended] monsters?

Then, look at the little baby chrysalises; they all have the same effect except they special summon someone different!

And the Gemini monsters have no unique effects... What the heck?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the cards in TAEV are the same......

but, the Geminis seem cool.

Personally, i'd rather wait for GLAS because of Cloudians/Gladial Beasts

I was looking through the TAEV spoiler' date=' and realized... A lot of these cards have similar effects to cards that have already been made.

First, the effect-less monsters. Can Konami really not think of effects for them? And are just covering that lack up with fancy support cards for retar- I mean normal [no disrespect intended'] monsters?

Then, look at the little baby chrysalises; they all have the same effect except they special summon someone different!

Right, but the Chrysalis monsters look so cute, especially the one for Dark Panther. Forgot its name.

I was looking through the TAEV spoiler' date=' and realized... A lot of these cards have similar effects to cards that have already been made.

First, the effect-less monsters. Can Konami really not think of effects for them? And are just covering that lack up with fancy support cards for retar- I mean normal [no disrespect intended'] monsters?

Right, but the Chrysalis monsters look so cute, especially the one for Dark Panther. Forgot its name.

You sounded almost exactly like my sister when you said that, most of the cards in her deck are in there because she thinks they're cute..

*sigh* Girls...

My sister runs a fairy deck comprised of "the pretty ones"

Although their "cute" they suck horrbily. The only good cards in that are Rainbow, can't believe no one mention Mirror Gate!!, That Spellcaster thing i heard is good, and Neos Alius.

Not all the Normal Monsters in the set are bad. Hunter Dragon really helps Cyber Dark monsters. One equipped with him as 2500 ATK!!! I want to make a Cyberdark deck now to test this out.

*sigh* Girls...

My sister runs a fairy deck comprised of "the pretty ones"

lol, my cousin does that too. She won't put certain spellcaster's in her deck because they aren't "pretty cards".

Gemini's fail at life. I think the only one I might even consider was the fiend that revives fiends. Still' date=' junky. I dont like the set, it has cool looking and cute looking stuff but very few of it is playable at all.

Fortuneteller is vastly the best card here.

[/quote']

Agrred, Gemini's suck. I'm hoping to get 2-3 Crytal Fortunteller this weekend.

Archived