Share Your Story!

Inverted{Craze}

[align=center]Well This Thread's Main Idea Is For People To Share Some Of Thier Story's With YCM. Any Story! As Long As Its Not Spam. If You Do, Ill Put It On This Post! Anyway Enjoy And Have Fun! Hope This Is The Right Section. If ITs Not, Please Move It To The Correct Section, Not Close It.

[spoiler={Craze}]Well I Was At My Friends This Past Halloween And My Friend And I Decided To Play Ding Dong Ditch. We Played And Had A Good Time Then Our Other Friends Caught Up With Us And We All Decided To Add A Creepy Touch To The Game. So We Rang Each Doorbell Of A Condo Until They Unlocked The Door. Then We Put A Pumpkin With A Note Carved Into It. (Took A Good 2 Hours) We Then Pressed The Buttons To Go Up To The Top Floor But Each Floor In Between As Well. So, We Ran Up To Each Door And Left A Note Near The Door. (Took Another Hour) And Then We Ran Back To The Doorbells And Rang Them Constantly. The People Eventually Got Pissed Off. And Opened Thier Doors To Come Downstiars To See Who It Was. They All Found The Note And It Told Them to Go In The Elevator And Follow Directions. They Found The Pumpkin And Followed The Directions, They Went Outside. (About 30 Of Them) And Then Me And My Friends Made Creepy Sounds To Distract Them While My Friend Locked The Door From The Inside. He Put Ketchup On His Hand And Left A Handprint On The Door On The INSIDE. Every Single Adult Got Creeped Out And Tryed To Go Inside. They Saw The Print And Saw It Was Locked So They Went Over To The Condo Manager's House But On The Way We Took The Notes, The Pumpkins, The Handprint, And Unlocked It. By Te Time The Manager Got Over There Nothing Was There So He Left And We Put Everything Back An Hour Later And Took It Back Again. We Had Fun But Were So Close To Getting Caught.

[spoiler=Zack12354]Ok I opened my first shop. Only doing Holos. It got me nowhere. So i started doing Packs and Tins. Even Worse! Then I thought of an idea. And then I Invented Th very first Costom Monopoly Board(as seen in my shop. Then all of a sudden i started getting buisness. And people started to + rep me. Now that is my best experience on YCM

[/align]

Ok I opened my first shop. Only doing Holos. It got me nowhere. So i started doing Packs and Tins. Even Worse! Then I thought of an idea. And then I Invented Th very first Costom Monopoly Board(as seen in my shop. Then all of a sudden i started getting buisness. And people started to + rep me. Now that is my best experience on YCM

Archived