Hey other card maker ppl and stuff

Jayde_child

Yeah im obviously new here cause im posting this thread so i guess that defeats th purpose of saying that im new here. Oh well. yeah i'm into yugioh of course and ive been playing for 5 years now. I'm also a bit interested in making some cards myself. So yeah i dunno what else to say. But if you wanna know more about me just PM me or something like that.

Ok cya guys.

Welcome to YCM, please wait

Thank you for waiting, we have now verified that your identity is completely false, and is therefore allowed. This is good due to the amount of stalking going on. Thank you for your cooperation, please enjoy the numerous things this place has to offer. They include: making cards, doing Roleplays, making cards, writing fanfics, making cards, discussing cards, making cards, having heated debates on controversial topics. Oh, and did i mention making cards.

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't spam.

EX: SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Archived