I am The Will, and I am bad at making introductions.

Tabris

But I shall manage.

Well, my username's Tabris, first seen in Pojo a year or so ago.

Now branching off to several other Yu-Gi-Oh-related sites, for lots of reasons, inlcuding dignifying myself here.

I believe myself to be a respectable card creator (of sorts), and I expect to enjoy my stay in this site.

And The Will has spoken. Tally ho.

Guest JoshIcy

Tally ho? rofl...

Anywayz, You already have my respect o.O And I am curious to see where you will go on this site. Enjoy it lol, and [sarcasm]play nice kitty?[/sarcasm]

Lol yeah Pojo boy/girl. I remember you XD.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy it here. 「sarcasm」How about having a kitty fight? My kitty wants to beat your kitty at a GFX fight !!!!「/sarcasm」

Haven't you ever heard of the saying

"get what your given."

You can't expect anything, unless your god...or at least prince charles...

Still, you've got gut's, and i encourage and envy that, you should get along here moderately fine.

But besides that note...

Welcome to YCM.

Enjoy it here and if you need any help, just pm me!!^_^

~cardcreator 444

P.S. Good one Icyblue.lol^_^

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

IDK why Akon keeps saying "im not gay." Prolly 'cuz he is and doesn't have DJ's guts.

Welcome. Don't ask me any questions until you know your way around the site if you know what's good for you (just a warning; I'm an egotistical prick with a horrible temper), don't be a baby when taking criticism (though I don't imagine you would be), and stay the hell away from TCG/Your Deck if you wanna have a good time (I mean, they know what they're doing, but...).

With all due respect,

|||~Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac

|||||||This message will self-destruct in five seconds.

IDK why Akon keeps saying "im not gay." Prolly 'cuz he is and doesn't have DJ's guts.

Welcome. Don't ask me any questions until you know your way around the site if you know what's good for you (just a warning; I'm an egotistical prick with a horrible temper)' date=' don't be a baby when taking criticism (though I don't imagine you would be), and stay the hell away from TCG/Your Deck if you wanna have a good time (I mean, they know what they're doing, but...).

With all due respect,

|||~Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac

|||||||This message will self-destruct in five seconds.

LOL.

Don't worry a bit about me. I've given up on deckbuilding - playing for competitive purposes in this format sucks. And I'll make sure you won't ever encounter me outside this thread. Much to that.

BOOM!

Welcome to the site.

My name is Meti, in time you'll understand who everyone is, and hopefully become a big part of the community here on YCMF. For help on the general lay-about of this site, you can just PM Me, and you can possibly find me in the general section.

Also, if you do happen to get a warning level increase from a moderator, don't let it get to you, it's just a warning, if you correct your mistake, then eventually they'll probably take it off. I don't know if hey do that, but that's my guess to it.

Just don't let yourself get banned, and don't, PLEASE don't make us all hate you. It's bad enough around here without someone jumbling everything up.

~Meti

P.S.: Stay away from the lemonade, last I heard, DJ was over there not too long ago....

Archived