The Lottery.

RestLess-BoTics

wait Dj' date=' I believe the 10 points from each 1 goes to 2nd place because he did say 10%

[/quote']

Wrong

Look at what he said below:

5 winners will be picked each day. The first winner will receive 85% of the jackpot, the second winner chosen, will receive 10% of the jackpot with one positive rep, the third chosen winner will receive 5% of the jackpot with one positive rep, the fourth chosen winner will receive a positive rep, and the fifth chosen winner will receive a positive rep as well.

the 40 points for each ticket go to the jackpot, there is no mention to where the 10 goes to, but him.

The 10 points "Help fund his random point giving out to new members".

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait Dj' date=' I believe the 10 points from each 1 goes to 2nd place because he did say 10%

[/quote']

Wrong

5 winners will be picked each day. The first winner will receive 85% of the jackpot, the second winner chosen, will receive 10% of the jackpot with one positive rep, the third chosen winner will receive 5% of the jackpot with one positive rep, the fourth chosen winner will receive a positive rep, and the fifth chosen winner will receive a positive rep as well.

the 40 points for each ticket go to the jackpot, there is no mention to where the 10 goes to, but him.

he found a loophold nice job

I hope people can see how its wrong, compare it to reps.

If you give me 5 reps, i will give you a ticket, 4 reps from the 5 will go in the jackpot, the winner recieves the number of reps in the jackpot.

if you look at the above, tis exactly whats going on here, 1 rep above = 10 points, it goes as profit, its a friendly inocent way to scam people and make profit.

I hope people can see how its wrong' date=' compare it to reps.

If you give me 5 reps, i will give you a ticket, 4 reps from the 5 will go in the jackpot, the winner recieves the number of reps in the jackpot.

if you look at the above, tis exactly whats going on here, 1 rep above = 10 points, it goes as profit, its a friendly inocent way to scam people and make profit.

[/quote']

I don't think glasstin sees it that way...

' pid='934696' dateline='1218232321']

Yep' date=' he's made a nice 7230 points by now.

Lock this sick filth.

[/quote']

Sick filth? Is someone taking this a little too seriously now Umbra?

Lemme guess. We don't get our points back so that we learn our lesson' date=' right? T_T

[/quote']

Bloodrun gave you your Points back anyway.

Also, I may ask that you discuss this with glasstin before locking this. He may have a valid reason to why he keeps the 10 Points.

[/quote']

Wrong

Well, tell me where it says that on the thread:

[align=center]Current Jackpot : 28920 Points

People who have successfully purchased tickets :

Bloodrun - 331 Tickets

Cyber Altair - 120 Tickets

Hunter - 90 Tickets

TAG - 40 Tickets

tuffguy1992 - 20 Tickets

Dragon Master - 20 Tickets

Static Remix - 14 Tickets

Aeon - 10 Tickets

God Pikachu - 10 Tickets

Pyro Knight - 10 Tickets

JesusofChaos™ - 10 Tickets

Swift™ - 10 Tickets

Raviel Priest WYHE - 6 Tickets

ShadowshadeNecroPower - 3 Tickets

FFXFAN21 - 5 Tickets

Seth - 4 Tickets

Silencerleader - 3 Tickets

MCII - 3 Tickets

Slash - 2 Tickets

Ruby - 2 Tickets

Ultimate Ryan - 2 Tickets

Legacy Of Stardust™ - 2 Tickets

FM6 - 1 Ticket

Funk*Lord - 1 Ticket

Welche - 1 Ticket

Sixty3Zero - 1 Ticket

Buffer - 1 Ticket

speznats - 1 Ticket

Total Tickets : 723

If you're new to this thread' date=' please read the following paragraphs.

Welcome to the Official YCM Lottery Drawing.

I'm glasstin10, and I'll be in charge of everything that happens in this thread. I'll strive to keep everything in top quality, so that everyone will have no complaints whatsoever.

If you're still pretty young, and don't understand what a lottery drawing is, don't worry, because I'll explain it. Ok, there's a jackpot, or a grand prize, but I'll just call it a candy basket for now. So, the candy basket starts out with no candy, until kids start putting their own candy in it. Then, once the basket gets filled with a lot of candy, it is randomly given to one of the kids, for him/her to enjoy. It's that simple.

So, let me explain to you how my lottery drawing works. Tickets will be worth 50 points, and 40 of those points will contribute to the jackpot. You will not receive an actual ticket, but instead, I will update this post, stating your username, and the number of tickets you have successfully purchased. 5 winners will be chosen everyday, and will receive the entire jackpot. The jackpot then resets itself back to 0 in preparation for the next drawing.

[b']

If you wish to purchase a ticket, please make all points payable to glasstin10.[/b] :)

In case you were lazy, and disregarded the previous paragraphs, please read the following points :

• Tickets are worth 50 points.
  • 40 Points, will be added to the jackpot, every time a ticket is purchased.
  • The more you purchase, the more you increase your chances of winning.
  • 5 winners will be picked each day. The first winner will receive 85% of the jackpot, the second winner chosen, will receive 10% of the jackpot with one positive rep, the third chosen winner will receive 5% of the jackpot with one positive rep, the fourth chosen winner will receive a positive rep, and the fifth chosen winner will receive a positive rep as well.

If you're wondering how I pick the winners, I use this site : http://random.org/lists/ :)

Disclaimer : You are not allowed to copy any of this content, and claim it as your own. If you do, I'll get mad.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to post them here. If you wish to speak to me privately, please e-mail, IM, or private message me. :)

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif[/align]

Unless it is stated, the thread suggests a 10 point profit for each ticket.

Not only that, but if its true that he uses 10 points as a gift to new members, HE IS STILL, scamming.

Instead of using his own points, which would be a gesture, he is using yours, so he doesnt lose any of his initial points, and he would still make a profit in the mean time anyway.

Lemme guess. We don't get our points back so that we learn our lesson' date=' right? T_T

[/quote']

Also, I may ask that you discuss this with glasstin before locking this. He may have a valid reason to why he keeps the 10 Points.

No, he gave me back half.

[/quote']

Wrong

Well, tell me where it says that on the thread:

[align=center]Current Jackpot : 28920 Points

People who have successfully purchased tickets :

Bloodrun - 331 Tickets

Cyber Altair - 120 Tickets

Hunter - 90 Tickets

TAG - 40 Tickets

tuffguy1992 - 20 Tickets

Dragon Master - 20 Tickets

Static Remix - 14 Tickets

Aeon - 10 Tickets

God Pikachu - 10 Tickets

Pyro Knight - 10 Tickets

JesusofChaos™ - 10 Tickets

Swift™ - 10 Tickets

Raviel Priest WYHE - 6 Tickets

ShadowshadeNecroPower - 3 Tickets

FFXFAN21 - 5 Tickets

Seth - 4 Tickets

Silencerleader - 3 Tickets

MCII - 3 Tickets

Slash - 2 Tickets

Ruby - 2 Tickets

Ultimate Ryan - 2 Tickets

Legacy Of Stardust™ - 2 Tickets

FM6 - 1 Ticket

Funk*Lord - 1 Ticket

Welche - 1 Ticket

Sixty3Zero - 1 Ticket

Buffer - 1 Ticket

speznats - 1 Ticket

Total Tickets : 723

If you're new to this thread' date=' please read the following paragraphs.

Welcome to the Official YCM Lottery Drawing.

I'm glasstin10, and I'll be in charge of everything that happens in this thread. I'll strive to keep everything in top quality, so that everyone will have no complaints whatsoever.

If you're still pretty young, and don't understand what a lottery drawing is, don't worry, because I'll explain it. Ok, there's a jackpot, or a grand prize, but I'll just call it a candy basket for now. So, the candy basket starts out with no candy, until kids start putting their own candy in it. Then, once the basket gets filled with a lot of candy, it is randomly given to one of the kids, for him/her to enjoy. It's that simple.

So, let me explain to you how my lottery drawing works. Tickets will be worth 50 points, and 40 of those points will contribute to the jackpot. You will not receive an actual ticket, but instead, I will update this post, stating your username, and the number of tickets you have successfully purchased. 5 winners will be chosen everyday, and will receive the entire jackpot. The jackpot then resets itself back to 0 in preparation for the next drawing.

[b']

If you wish to purchase a ticket, please make all points payable to glasstin10.[/b] :)

In case you were lazy, and disregarded the previous paragraphs, please read the following points :

• Tickets are worth 50 points.
  • 40 Points, will be added to the jackpot, every time a ticket is purchased.
  • The more you purchase, the more you increase your chances of winning.
  • 5 winners will be picked each day. The first winner will receive 85% of the jackpot, the second winner chosen, will receive 10% of the jackpot with one positive rep, the third chosen winner will receive 5% of the jackpot with one positive rep, the fourth chosen winner will receive a positive rep, and the fifth chosen winner will receive a positive rep as well.

If you're wondering how I pick the winners, I use this site : http://random.org/lists/ :)

Disclaimer : You are not allowed to copy any of this content, and claim it as your own. If you do, I'll get mad.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to post them here. If you wish to speak to me privately, please e-mail, IM, or private message me. :)

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif[/align]

Unless it is stated, the thread suggests a 10 point profit for each ticket.

Not only that, but if its true that he uses 10 points as a gift to new members, HE IS STILL, scamming.

Instead of using his own points, which would be a gesture, he is using yours, so he doesnt lose any of his initial points, and he would still make a profit in the mean time anyway.

Well, it's their own fault then, they know when they buy the ticket that they're giving him 10 Points, so it doesn't really matter.

Sick filth? Is someone taking this a little too seriously now Umbra?

It's just a random reference to Yahtzee's review on Manhunt. Basically' date=' that second half of the sentence is just to be ignored.

Also:

[/quote']

There's no such thing as a valid reason for point scamming.

Now wait.

The leftover points will be used to randomly handout points to members in need' date=' plus I was planning to add more winners to each drawing. Give me a few hours to show you that no profit is being made.

[/quote']

Members in need?

If you want to help members in need, use your own points, not other peoples.

And if you were, why did you not mention you would at any point on post 1.

If a member purchases a ticket, all the points should go in the jackpot, not 80%.

There is a reason lotterys have NEVER been fully allowed in the past, it raises to many issues.

If its 'like' a shop' date=' it should go in the shops section.

Not everyone would realise that 20% of the points dissapear.

[/quote']

# 5 winners will be picked each day. The first winner will receive 85% of the jackpot, the second winner chosen, will receive 10% of the jackpot with one positive rep, the third chosen winner will receive 5% of the jackpot with one positive rep, the fourth chosen winner will receive a positive rep, and the fifth chosen winner will receive a positive rep as well.

The 20% doesn't disapear.

Also, they know that they're going to give Glasstin 10 Points for each ticket, so it's their own choice.

If you will use your points either way, how come you even cut off 20% in the first place?

@Faint: Yes, they do. Only 40 of the 50 points that each member submits goes to the Jackpot, which is then divided by the five winners. 10 of the 50 points go to Glasstin.

SCAM!

Archived