Update on Card Maker problems

YCMaker

I spent a few hours bug testing and fixing up the card maker - there shouldn't be any more issues, but if you do run into any please post here. Thanks!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i still do not see the pics on my cards

That is a separate issue that has to do with the server file transfer - there are still a number of images that need to be moved to the new server. You should be able to create new cards with pics, however.

Thank you YCMaker for your help.

EDIT: I had just tried to use the card maker once more, and the original problem is fixed, but the problem with the blank cards is still here. My cards are still white... Is the card maker not accepting any codes or files dated before yesterday anymore?

when viewing the card maker

the original link that let us come back to the forum

doesnt work anymore....

Which link are you referring to?

Well, you know it says this?

Yugioh Card Maker Forum / Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker / News / Update on Card Maker problems

Well, when you were using the Card Maker before the update it would say this:

Yugioh Card Maker Forum / Card Maker

Now when you're using the Card Maker it just says:

Yugioh Card Maker Forum

So you cannot click back to the forum... but you can click the logo to come back.

Update: transfer of card images is at about 32% of the roughly 2,800,000 total images. Some of your previously made cards should have their images working.

Hi.

I am also having this Picture Missing Glitch, ever since the beginning of 2008, or whenever it started to occur. Unfortunately, none of my pictures have returned to normal. Some of these pictures are really old, starting from when i first began. All the cards belonging to all sets EXCEPT the last one have their pictures missing, and the ones of my latest card set still have them. I hope there isn't anything i am doing wrong myself, or, hopefully this issue with the glitch is fixed.

Thanks, and to help you, YCMaker know that this problem is still presisting.

I also forgot to mention, that the Super, Ultra, Secret, and Ultimate Rarity on YCM made cards do not show the streak of light that goes diagonally from right to left on the card anymore. Well, in my case it doesn't. Might be another glitch or something.

Archived